剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
You still don't understand, do you?
你仍旧不懂 是吗
See, I don't give a damn
听着 我不在乎
about your Mortal Instruments. I never have.
你那圣器 我从来不在乎
I used Azazel to stage an attack on the Lightwood girl
我和阿撒泻勒演了一出戏给莱特伍德家的女儿
in order to gain access to the Institute.
以此获得进入基地的机会
What he did after that, however...
但是 他之后做了什么
amusing...
来消遣...
it was none of my concern.
我不关心
And yet you wouldn't have just brought me here
如果你只是想折磨我至死你为什么
if you were just going to torture me to death.
要把我带到这里来
So what are you planning?
所以你究竟在计划什么
Don't worry, father.
别担心 父亲
You'll find out soon enough.
你很快就懂了
I still can't believe you made a portal rune.
我仍旧不敢相信你直接画了一个符印传送门
You've said that already. You don't understand.
你已经说了好多遍了 你不明白
It took warlocks thousands of years
这可花了巫师们上千年的时间
to learn how to use portals,
来学习如何使用传送门
and you just improvised one.
然后你直接即兴创造了一个
I wanna get out of here before dark.
我想要在天黑之前离开这里
These woods are home to several packs
这地方可是好几群
of notoriously feral werewolves.
野生狼人的家
Valentine certainly has interesting ideas
瓦伦丁肯定有了有趣的注意
about what's kid friendly...
关于什么对孩子友善
Yeah, well, even he wouldn't let me go near the lake.
是啊 但是 即使是他也不会让我接近那湖泊的
You OK?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
是的 我没事
You know an Iratze might be able to help you out with that.
伊拉特兹也许可以帮到你
Oh no.
不
I don't have my stele.
我的符杖不见了
I must have dropped it when I hit the water.
我一定是把它丢在水里了
Don't look at me. I left mine in New York.
别看着我 我的落在纽约了
Someone pulled me through the portal
在我准备去拿之前
before I had time to get it.
某些人把我推了进来
You know what? It's OK.
你知道吗 没事的
I mean, we don't even need a stele.
我的意思是 我们甚至不需要符杖
You can activate your runes without them, right?
你没有符杖都可以激活符印 不是吗
Yeah, I mean... you know, theoretically.
是的 我的意思是... 你知道的 理论上来说
And you were giving me crap about my portal?
那你还在传送门的事上大做文章
I didn't say I couldn't do it.
我没说我做不到
Yeah, on second thought,
是啊 我仔细想了想
my stele might actually come in handy.
符杖对我来说还是挺有用的
We should head back to the lake
我们应该回湖边去找
and see if we can find it.
看看我们能否找到它
Dad, what's going on?
父亲 怎么了
Nothing. Why?
没事 为什么这么问
Max missed his training session this morning
迈克斯缺席了早上的训练
because he wouldn't leave his room.
因为他把自己关在了房♥间里
He said you screamed at him,
他说你吼了他
and told him to keep the whole thing a secret?
而且让他整件事都要保密
You've barely ever raised your voice.
你从来都不大嗓门的
What could Max possibly have done?
迈克斯到底做了啥
It was nothing, it's just...
没事 只是...
Look, with Valentine free
听着 瓦伦丁跑了
I've been under a lot of stress lately, and...
最近我有很多麻烦 而且...
Dad...
老爸...
My Max sure seems to have a talent for finding trouble.
迈克斯在找麻烦上面似乎很有天赋
I caught him reading through a file of private fire messages
我发现他偷读一个叫私密火信的文件
that I had received from the Inquisitor
我从检察官那得来的
and... well,
而且... 恩
you know the rest.
你知道余下的
Private fire messages? It's not what you think.
私密火信 不是你所想像的那样
Look, it's above your security clearance.
听着 这已经超过你的权限了
I've said too much already.
我透露了太多
I should go talk to Max.
我应该和迈克斯谈谈
Going somewhere?
准备出发去哪
Are you going somewhere?
你是准备出发去哪
Yeah, I'm coming with you.
是啊 我准备跟着你
No way... Look, um,
不行... 听着 额
I really appreciate the offer
我很感谢你的提议
but Yom Kippur is not
但是赎罪日不是
a bring your friends kind of holiday.
带朋友参加的节日
I wasn't asking.
我不是在征求你的同意
I mean, I...
我是说 我...
I didn't even tell my family I was dating Clary.
我甚至没告诉家里人我和克莱莉约会
And how would I explain this?
我又要怎么解释这件事呢
Hey Mom, meet Maia, my werewolf friend
嘿妈妈 这是玛雅 我的狼人朋友
who knows I turned a guy to dust
她知道我曾让人化为灰烬
and now she's kinda worried that I might hurt you,
现在她担心我可能伤害你
or tell you I'm a vampire, or...
或者告诉你我是吸血鬼 或...
OK, look.
好 听着
Just let me come with you.
就让我和你一起去吧
Ah, come on.
嗯 来吧
Not showing up to temple is one thing,
不去教堂是一回事
but I'm not waiting for Simon to start eating.
但我不要等到西蒙来了才吃
Hey guys...
嘿大伙儿...
Hi. I'm Maia.
嗨 我是玛雅
Huh...
哼...
Simon's girlfriend.
西蒙的女朋友
Honestly,
说实在的
as long as Dad apologizes to Max,
只要爸爸向迈克斯道歉
I don't care what the fire messages said.
我不在意私密火信是怎么说的
I know you're still upset about the whole affair,
我知道你依然对整个事件感到不安
but think about it. Valentine escaped under our watch,
但是别再想了 瓦伦丁在我们眼皮子底下跑了
and yet Dad somehow convinced the Inquisitor
爸爸怎么的就说服了检察官
to let you keep your job?
让你保住了工作呢
What leverage could he possibly have
他可能有什么手段
to do something like that?
做到吗
Did he say anything?
他说过什么吗
Not really...
也不是...
He said he was in love.
他说他陷入爱河了
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Something's wrong with Jace.
杰斯有麻烦了
By the angel.
我的天
What the hell?
到底怎么了
What happened here?
这里发生什么了
Is that a lake?
那是一个湖吗
OK, you don't think there's any chance
好吧 你觉得
steles can float, right?
符仗能漂吗
Jace?
杰斯吗
Perfect. Now I've lost you too.
完美了 把你也丢了
Jace.
杰斯
Oh, God.
天啊
Don't waste your strength.
别浪费你的力气了
Or, um...
否则 恩...
did you forget that you kept me prisoner
你忘记你囚禁我
in this god-forsaken basement for almost a year?
在这个被遗忘的地下室里差不多一年了吗
I spent every single one of those nights
我用了那些日子里的每一晚
fighting against those chains... If there were a way out,
和这些锁链抗争... 只要有一个办法出去
I would have found it.
我都会找到
Jonathan, you brought it on yourself.
乔纳森 你自找的
You sure about that?
你确定吗
You killed that Timberworth boy.
你杀了那个孩子
I had no idea what was next...
我不知道你接下来会做什么
If I would be next.
我会不会是下一个
I would never have killed my own father.
我永远不会杀了自己的父亲
Albert was...
艾伯特是...
an experiment.
一个实验
Jonathan...
乔纳森...
What?
什么
You spurred my interest in science.
你激发了我对科学的兴趣
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表