剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I'll give you anything you wa--
我会给你想要的一切
I want you... to leave.
我只想要你 离开
I'm just asking for a little taste.
我只是想尝一小口
You know you want it.
你知道自己想要什么
I'm not doing this, Isabelle.
我不会这么做的 伊莎贝尔
Seriously? This is how you treat me
真的吗 在我最需要你的时候
when I need you the most? I thought you
你就这么对我 我以为你在乎我 拉斐尔
cared about me Raphael but I guess I was wrong.
不过我想我错了
It's because I care.
就是因为我在乎
I should have never given you a taste.
我就不该再让你吸
Oh, Isabelle.
伊莎贝尔
Just got off the phone with Luke.
刚和卢克打完电♥话♥
He made it look like a tragic gas leak.
他把事情说成了瓦斯泄漏
According to the autopsy,
根据尸检
the victims died of massive brain hemorrhaging.
受害者死于严重的脑溢血
A demon can do that?
恶魔能干这种事
A greater demon can.
强大的恶魔可以
Wh... What exactly is the difference?
到底有什么区别
Lesser demons are a dime a dozen
弱鸡恶魔在纽约随处可见
in New York. Greater demons are a whole different story.
但强大的恶魔那就是另一回事了
They have names, personalities.
他们有自己的名号♥和个性
They're much more powerful and they're harder to stop.
他们很强大而且难以阻挡
They're also incredibly rare.
这样的恶魔极其罕见
When they do show their face, there's a reason.
如果他们出现了 那肯定是有一定的缘由
Jace, are you ok?
杰斯 你还好吗
Yeah, why wouldn't I be?
是的 我怎么会不好呢
Well, you've barely spoken about
但你很少提起
what happened with the soul sword.
灵魂之剑的事
Yeah, well,
是的 这个嘛
there's not much to talk about.
没什么好说的
Ok, but if you do feel like talking,
好吧 你想说的话
I'm here for you. I'm your sister, Jace.
我就在你身边 我是你妹妹 杰斯
I know what you're going through.
我知道你经历了什么
Like I said, there's nothing to talk about.
我说了 没什么好聊的
Open up!
开门
I know there are vampires here!
我知道这里有吸血鬼
Open up! Please.
快开门 拜托
I can smell your weakness a realm away.
我老远就感觉到你的软弱了
What do you want from me?
你到底想要什么
The mortal cup, please.
圣杯 谢谢
Hey! Let the girl go!
喂 放开那姑娘
Hey!
喂
You ok?
你还好吗
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm a shadowhunter.
我是个暗影猎人
My name's Sebastian.
我叫塞巴斯蒂安
You're not showing up? Come on, I know
你不来吗 拜托 我知道
I was sorry. Yeah, I... I know I should have called.
我错了 是的 我 我知道我该打电♥话♥的
I know I should have called. Just... Look, it's been a really
我知道我该打电♥话♥的 只是 你看
hard time for me lately.
我最近过的很不好
Ok, whoa! Whoa, that was blunt.
好吧 哇 哇 说的太直接了吧
Uh, can I at least keep the band name?
至少能让我保留乐队名字吗
Rock solid panda? Hello?
结实的摇滚熊猫 喂
Maureen? Hello?
莫琳 喂
I didn't think I'd see you here.
没想到会在这里见到你
Yeah. I was um...meeting someone,
是啊 我 约了别人
But I should... I should go.
不过我该 我该走了
Whoa, hey!
哇 嘿
Daylight! I mean, I know
这大太阳的 我是说 我知道
you're upset at me for attacking Clary, but barbecuing
你在生我气因为我攻击了克莱莉
yourself to avoid me seems like a bit much.
但把自己置身太阳下来躲我似乎太过了
Come on, I don't hate you that much.
拜托 我没那么恨你
Just... don't try that again.
只是 别再这么做了
How did you get in here anyway?
话又说回来你是怎么到这来的
I drove.
我开车来的啊
Outside? In the sun?
室外 太阳底下
How? What did Valentine do to you?
怎么会 瓦伦丁对你做了什么
Ok, so he slashed my throat open,
好吧 他把我的喉咙割开
like completely. And then he used
就那么完全剖开 然后
this nuclearized sword, like swiped it,
他就把这个核武器一般的剑 猛戳进去
and next thing I know...
等我醒来才发现
the sun doesn't fry me anymore.
自己不会再被阳光晒伤了
That's it? Just like that?
就这 就这样
Yeah. Crazy, right?
是啊 很疯狂 对吧
Simon, that's amazing!
西蒙 太赞了
Don't you realize you have
你没觉得自己拥有
what every downworlder wants?
每个异世界之人想要的吗
A winning personality! You noticed!
好胜的个性 你发现了
The chance at living a normal life.
有过上普通生活的机会
Simon, you hit the jackpot!
西蒙 你中大奖了
I never hit the jackpot!
我从没中过大奖
Um, I would... be careful.
我会 注意的
But like, isn't the whole point of this now
就好像 不过现在一切的重点不是
that I don't have to be careful anymore?
我不用再小心翼翼了吗
I mean,
我是说
yeah. Sure,
没错 当然了
but you don't need to flaunt it in people's faces.
但你也没必要在别人面前得瑟
No-one likes a show off.
没人喜欢炫耀
Especially downworlders.
特别是异世界之人
If I were you, I would try and keep a low profile.
我要是你的话 我会尽量保持低调
To the new you. Gratis.
致崭新的你 免费的
May I fly forever under the radar.
那我就永远低调行事吧
Hey!
喂
You must be reading
我两肯定是心有灵犀
my mind. I was just about to call you.
我正要打给你呢
There's a greater demon on the loose.
有个强大的恶魔还在逍遥法外
And we need your help. It's been leaving this on its victims.
我们需要你的帮助 已经有无数人受伤了
Oh, dear. This sand, it's from duduael.
天呐 这个沙子是无尽之地来的
Which is a... dimension of hell?
地狱的哪一层吗
The worst dimension. Did you find this on their face?
最可怕的一层 你是在他们脸上发现的吗
Mmhmm.
是的
How did he get loose?
他是怎么逃走的
He's been shackled for centuries.
他被禁锢好几个世纪了
Who, Magnus?
谁 马格努斯吗
The demon
恶魔
Who taught man the weapons of war.
是他教会了人们武器战争
A greater demon, Azazel, one of the princes of hell.
一个高级恶魔 阿撒泻勒 地狱王子
Right. A real prince.
没错 名副其实的王子
Why is it so dark in here?
为什么这儿这么暗
Hello, Alec.
你好 埃里克
What is he doing here?
他在这干嘛
Raphael has something important to tell you.
拉斐尔有些重要的事要和你说
Nothing he says matters to me.
他什么事都与我无关
Your sister's in trouble.
你妹妹有麻烦了
You're damn right she is.
你特么算说对了
She's suffering withdrawal back at the institute
她差点被赶出基地
because of you!
都是因为你
She just came by the dumort, begging for a bite.
她去杜蒙特那了 求血喝
What?
什么
I didn't touch her. You have my word.
我没碰她 我保证
But there are plenty of vampires
但是想吸血的
more than eager to take a bite.
吸血鬼可是一大票
I never should have left her alone.
我真不该把她一个人留下
It's not your fault.
不是你的错
Don't worry. We'll find her.
别担心 我们会找到她的
Here's the address to the closest den.
这是最近的据点的地址
There's a good chance she's there.
她很有可能在那
Let's go.
我们走
Azazel did this.
阿撒泻勒干的
Izzy's necklace.
伊兹的项链
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表