剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
an empty gesture.
假把式罢了
Look, after all the Downworld has been through, Alec,
听着 异世界所经历的这些 埃里克
we need change.
我们需要有所改变了
Real change.
真正的改变
I couldn't agree more.
非常赞同
Then prove it.
那就证明吧
Destroy the Soul Sword.
摧毁灵魂之剑
You know that the Clave
你知道的 隐秘会永远都不会
will never destroy a Mortal Instrument.
摧毁圣器
Then Valentine needs to die.
那瓦伦丁就得死
You're right.
没错
I promise I will do everything I can
我答应过会竭尽全力跟隐秘会一起
to push for Valentine's execution with the Clave.
努力让瓦伦丁受到处决
But this isn't just about Valentine.
但这不仅仅关乎瓦伦丁
It's about improving Shadow World relations,
还能促使暗影世界的关系更加和谐
and that's what this Cabinet can do...
而这正是内阁所能做的
but not without you.
但这事没你不行
Just be prepared,
作好准备吧
'cause Jace is not going to be happy you're here.
因为杰斯知道你在这里会不高兴的
When is he ever happy to see me?
他什么时候见我会高兴了
Well, that's true, but...
话是这么说 不过
What is he doing here?
他来干嘛
Well hello to you.
你好啊
I'm joining the mission.
我要跟你们一起执行这个任务
No, you're not.
不 不要你
You weren't invited.
都没邀请过你
I already told him that.
我早跟他说了
But then I pointed out that you can never have too much backup.
而且我觉得你没那么多备选计划
You've seen my fighting skills firsthand.
你已经亲眼见识过我的战斗力了
There will be no fighting.
我们不会打起来的
If you hurt anyone in the Queen's realm,
如果你对仙后宫王国里的任何一个人下手
she has every right to hurt you.
她有100个理由让你叫爸爸
This is a sensitive political mission.
这是个敏感的政♥治♥任务
It takes a certain charm.
需有一定的魄力
Well, I'll have you know,
我可告诉你
I was voted vice president in eighth grade.
我被选为八年级的副级长
And you do not win an election without charm.
没有魄力是赢不了任何选举的
So...
好吧
Simon, this isn't middle school.
西蒙 但这里不是中学
This is life or death.
这是一场生死较量
Have you been to middle school?
你上过中学吗
Look,
听着
Seelies have the beauty of angels,
精灵们都拥有天使的面庞
and the viciousness of demons,
和恶魔的邪恶
and those opposing qualities makes them unpredictable.
他们就是矛盾体所以反复无常
A vampire or a werewolf, they prefer to attack you head on,
狼人或者吸血鬼 他们都是直来直往
but Seelies, they want to trick you
但是精灵 他们喜欢玩阴的
into your own self-destruction.
蛊惑你迷失自我
I mean, that's a little dramatic, don't you think?
我的意思是 这有点夸张了 你不认为嘛
I mean, aren't Seelies like...
我的意思是 精灵不都应该是...
woodland hippies who eat berries and ants?
人畜无害的吗
I thought the same about Kaelie.
我认为他们都和凯琳一样
And who saved Clary from her?
那么谁从她的手中就出了克莱莉
Jace, you're not gonna get him to change his mind.
杰斯 你不可能唬住他的
We have to go. Where is the entrance?
我们必须出发了 哪里是入口
There.
那里
The Seelie Court is in a creek?
精灵宫殿居然在小溪里
Not in it...
不是在里面...
through it.
而是穿过它
Last chance to turn back.
最后一次反悔的机会
Wherever you go I go, Fray.
你去哪我去哪 弗瑞
Whoa...
哇...
After you, Mr. Vice President.
你带路 大佬
So it's important that these meetings might go smooth.
所以 这些会议是否能能顺利进行很重要
It will.
它会的
I'll be by your side the whole time.
我无论何时都在你这边
Actually, I'd...
事实上 我想...
rather you not.
更倾向于你不这样
Have I done something wrong?
我是不是做错了什么了
No, not at all.
不 没有
It's just, I don't want to be accused
只是 我不想被指控为
of any kind of...
任何...
warlock favoritism.
巫师保护主义
I see.
我懂了
Perhaps another warlock should go instead.
是不是换一个巫师代表比较好
No, I... I need you there, Magnus,
不 我...我需要你来 马格努斯
but as a warlock representative,
但是是以巫师代表的身份
not as my boyfriend.
而不是我的男友
Is that OK?
可以吗
Of course.
没问题
It's best that we keep
能公私分明的话对我们
our personal and professional lives separate.
都有好处
Thank you.
谢谢你
Mom. What are you doing here?
老妈 你来这干嘛
I wanted to congratulate you on the promotion.
我来恭喜你晋升呀
I'm so pleased to see the Lightwoods back in command.
能看见莱特伍德家族的人重返领导岗位让我感到很欣慰
I always knew this was your destiny.
早在你小时候
When you were little,
我就知道这你终将不凡
I'd find you in here,
我曾在这里
sitting behind your father's desk,
看见你坐在你父亲的桌前
writing out your own memos in crayon.
用粉笔写你自己的备忘录
Well...
不提了...
here you are.
瞧瞧现在
Your father and I couldn't be prouder.
我和你的父亲无比自豪
Speaking of Dad...
说道父亲...
...what's the latest?
...最后一次见
Are you leaving him?
你离开他了吗
It's complicated, Alec.
事情很复杂 埃里克
It's not.
不复杂
He cheated on you.
他绿帽子了你
And it's over between us.
我们已经断绝了关系
But...
但是...
we can't let our marital problems
我们不能让我们的婚姻问题
undermine our political careers.
破坏我们的职业生涯
The last thing we want is to tarnish the Lightwood name.
我们所期望的最后一件事就是让莱特伍德之名蒙尘
It's been through a lot worse.
听起来很糟糕
Look, I haven't told Izzy yet...
听着 我还没有和伊兹说过...
but you know how fast gossip spreads.
但是你知道天下没有不透风的墙
She shouldn't hear about it second-hand.
她应该听你亲口和她说清楚这事
You know, for a dangerous mission,
你知道吗 对于一个这么危险的任务来说
the Seelie Court's... pretty romantic.
仙妖宫...可真是美不胜收
It's like being dropped inside a fairy tale.
就好像在童话里
Which makes sense.
这也侧面证明
Faeries do live here.
我们来对地方了
Is that blood?
那是血吗
Simon, get away from the tree!
西蒙 别碰那个树
Get away from the tree!
原理这棵树
What the hell are you doing?
你干嘛这么激动
Saving you. As usual.
像往常一样 救你命
From a tree?
从树手上吗
That is called a kill tree.
它叫杀人树
It would have wrapped its vines around you
它会用它的茎缠住你
and torn you limb from limb.
撕扯你的四肢
Jace, what the hell are you talking about?
杰斯 你到底在说啥
That tree almost tore Simon's pretty face off.
那棵树差点撕了西蒙俊俏的小脸
You think I'm pretty?
你也承认我很帅了啊
Look, in the Seelie realm,
听着 在精灵领地上
it's not just the creatures that are deadly. It's everything.
不仅仅那些致命生物不要碰 是所有的东西
If you want to survive,
如果你想活着出去
don't touch, eat, or smell anything.
别碰 别吃 别闻任何东西
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表