剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I just can't believe how close i came to being luke's dinner.
我只是不能忍♥我竟然错过了卢克的晚餐
A wolf that size, more like an hors d'oeuvre.
那么大的狼 更像是一个 饭前甜点
man, i miss hors d'oeuvres.
我真怀念 饭前甜品
Oh... I miss chocolate.
我想念巧克力
Ever since i turned, it makes me puke.
自从我准备然后自从我转变后 那玩意儿只能让我吐
That's awful.
这真糟糕
Simon...
西蒙
What you did back there, with luke,
你之前对卢克做的
That was, like, seriously inspiring.
是 很引人深省的
Really? I... I don't think i've ever inspired anyone before.
真的假的 我从来没觉得我启发过任何人
I'm sure you have. No, no.
我肯定你有过 不 没有的
Almost came to me, but just... Just ran right away.
快走到我这儿了又跑走了
oh, come on, come on.
别谦虚了
What? Okay, how would i have inspired someone, tell me.
什么 好吧 我是怎么启发过别人的 告诉我
Hey, kiddo.
嘿 妞妞
Hey.
嘿
Simon called me when he found you.
西蒙找到你的时候给我打电♥话♥了
I am so sorry i wasn't there for you.
我很抱歉我当时并不在你身旁
You're here now. That's all that matters.
现在在 才是最重要的
Clary doesn't have demon blood.
克莱莉她没有恶魔血
You're sure?
确定吗
There was a purity trial. She passed with flying colors.
她完美地 通过 过 一个血脉检测
A purity trial?
血脉检测
How did you fare? I almost died!
你是怎么操作的 我差点死
I'm sorry, isabelle. I had no idea there'd be a purity trial,
我很抱歉 伊莎贝尔 我根本不知道有一个血脉检测
Otherwise i never would have sent you.
不然的话我一定不会让你去那儿
How can i believe you?
我凭什么相信你
I wanted you to heal.
我想让你痊愈的
So you could go on mission to the iron sisters,
那样你就可以做钢铁姐妹的任务了
Just like you wanted so desperately.
就像你一直迫切渴望的
I would never cause you any harm.
我永远不会给你带来任何伤害的
But if you don't want anymore, i understand. It's...
但如果你不想再这样的话 我能理解
Wait.
等等
All i ever wanted was to help you.
我一直以来只是想要帮助你
But now, i'm going to need your help.
但 现在 我需要你的帮助
If there's anything you neglected to tell me,
如果有任何你不情愿告诉我的事情
Anything about clary fairchild, i need to know.
任何关于克莱莉的事情 我都要知道
I've told you everything i know.
我已经告诉你我知道的全部了
Sister cleophas, wait!
法斯姐妹 等一下
Return to the citadel.
回铁壁吧
You never saw me. Do you understand?
你从未见过我 懂吗
I cannot do that.
我不能这样做
I thought this was all behind you.
我一直以为你是不知情的
cleophas,please
法斯 请你
stay
别走
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表