剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
To do that, they must know the truth about you.
所以 他们一定是要了解关于你的真♥相♥
You want me to leave.
你想我走
But you don't have the authority to kick me out,
但你没权力踢走我
So you're making my life hell.
所以你让我活在水深火热中
And now you're trying to sabotage
而现在 你甚至 还想要毁掉
Any shred of credibility i have left?
我仅剩不多的 威信 是吗
If you choose to stay,
如果你选择留下
I'll have no other choice but to show everyone
那 我将别无选择 不得不让所有人都了解
who they're living with.
和他们生活在同一屋檐下的人到底是谁
Who they're fighting alongside.
和他们并肩作战的人到底是谁
Sister cleophas, i don't wanna scare you, but i'm worried.
法斯姐妹 我并不想吓你 但 我很担心
It's luke. Lucian?
是卢克 卢西安
He's the closest thing i've ever had to a father.
他是我身边对我最像我父亲的人
But since my mother died--
但自从我妈去世后
Jocelyn.
乔斯琳
I'm so sorry for your loss.
我此感到很抱歉
Since then... Luke has gone missing.
自从那之后 卢克失踪了
He's not returning calls. He's not showing up to work.
他 不回电♥话♥ 他也不来上班
No one has seen or heard from him.
没有人再见过他或有他的消息
He did love her.
他确实爱她
Lucian always had a strong sense of loyalty.
卢西安一直特别讲究忠诚
Almost to his detriment.
甚至要到了阻碍他的地步
My sweet girl, i fear you are right.
我亲爱的妞妞 我恐怕你是对的
My brother is in danger,
我兄弟在危险中
But not for the reasons you think.
但却不是你想的那些因由
What kind of danger?
什么样的危险
Long ago, the angel raziel
很久前 天使拉结尔
Bestowed the mortal instruments
授予第一个暗影猎人
To the first shadowhunter.
所有的圣杯神器
Among them, the soul-sword.
其中 灵魂之剑
Its primary purpose is to compel the truth,
它主要是用来使真♥相♥大白
But it has a secondary purpose.
但它还有另一个作用
If ever the day came
假使那天到来
where shadowhunters failed in their holy mission,
暗影猎人们的神圣使命以失败告终的那天
And demons overtook the world...
恶魔们 主宰了世界
As a last resort,
作为最后手段
The sword could be activated with angelic energy,
这把剑可以召唤出天使的能量
Releasing heavenly light that will destroy
释放出神光 而神光会除去
Demon-blooded creatures in its path.
任何阻碍它的有着恶魔血液的生物
Oh, my god.
我 的 天啦噜
Demon-blooded creatures.
恶魔血脉的生物
Does that mean--
这是不是意味着
Downworlders. Yes.
异世界之人 没错
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
It's probably just a deer.
那可能就是只鹿
Luke, no! Don't do it.
卢克 不 快住手
Simon Stay back,it doesn't hurt us
西蒙 别过来 它不会伤害我们
uh, doesn't look like it.
看着可不像你说的
- Who's out there? - Stay in the tent.
- 谁在外面 - 呆在帐篷里
Luke, it's me.
卢克 是我
Simon. The guy you taught to shave.
西蒙 你教过我刮胡子
Go with the grain, right?
顺应天意 对吗
Remember?
想起来了吗
When we were kids, clary and i, you brought us here.
当我们还是孩子的时候 克莱莉 我 还有你 你把我们带到这
We roasted marshmallows.
我们一起烤棉花糖
Clary got one stuck in her hair.
克莱莉甚至粘到她头发里一个
And... And jocelyn had to cut it out.
然 然后 乔斯琳不得不把那坨头发剪掉
Yeah?
记得吗
Clary cried, like, the whole way home
克莱莉 哭 一路哭回家
Because she thought she looked like a boy.
因为她觉得自己看起来像个臭小子
But you told her that...
但你和她说
She was still beautiful,
她还是很漂亮
And that you would always love her.
你会永远爱她
Yeah.
是这样
The sword needs angelic energy?
那把剑需要天使之力是吗
To activate the sword, it must wielded by an angelic being,
激活那把剑 必须得有一个天使生物拿着
And struck by a bolt of lightning.
并且经过雷电的洗礼
Then it's capable of mass murder.
然后它才能用来大面♥积♥屠♥杀♥
Of killing my friends, my family.
屠戮我的朋友 我的家人
If valentine does activate the sword, how do we turn it off?
如果瓦伦丁激活了那把剑的话 我们要怎样才能关掉它
It is impossible.
这是不可能的
So there has to be a way
那 必须得有个办法
to stop valentine before he activates it.
可以阻止瓦伦丁在他激活那把剑之前
I can't lose luke, too.
我不能连卢克 也失去了
You mustn't let the downworld know what the sword can do.
你绝不能让异界之人知道那把剑的作用
Panic and chaos could ensue.
恐慌和混乱会接踵而至
Uprisings. We cannot let that happen.
接着是暴♥动♥ 我们绝不能让这一切发生
Sister cleophas, i need to ask you something.
法斯姐妹 我需要问你一些事情
When my mother died, i was given a message.
当我妈妈死的时候 我收到了一个留言
An image of a rune.
一个符印的图像
What kind of rune?
哪种符印
I don't know.
我不知道
It's not in the gray book. I need you to show me.
不在【灰色】的书里 我需要你向我演示一下
Can you do that? Yeah.
你做得到吗 没问题
Do you think it's possible my mother sent it?
你觉得会是我妈妈留下的吗
As an angel?
像天使一样吗
Jocelyn was kind and loving.
乔斯琳生前善良友善
And an angel to you, perhaps.
或许 对你而言是个天使
But no, she's not an angel in the shadow world.
但不会的 在暗影世界 她不是一个天使
Our angels are beloved winged celestial beings.
我们的天使是有着翅膀的上帝的宠儿
So... What about my mom?
那 我妈妈她...
What happens to her?
她会面临什么
That, my dear,
这个呀 亲爱的
has always been as much a mystery to shadowhunters
对暗影猎人来说死后的事就如对
As it is to mundanes.
曼迪恩人来说一样 不可知
When i heard jocelyn died, i've never felt pain like that.
当我得知乔斯琳死时 我感受到了从未有过的莫大哀痛
Not since my family disowned me.
自从我家人和我脱离关系后就再也没有过了
That's why i came up here.
所以我来这儿了
So nobody would get hurt.
这样就没人会受伤
Nobody got hurt. Barely.
没有人受伤 差点
Luke, that wasn't you.
卢克 那不是你
That was the grief.
那是悲痛在驱使着你
she's really gone.
她真的已经死了
But we're here.
但我们还在
Please come back with us. We need you.
求你和我们一起回去 我们需要你
Clary needs you.
克莱莉需要你
You think that i don't wanna be there for clary?
你认为我不想在这个时候在克莱莉身边吗
For all of you?
和你们都一起吗
But what use am i if i can't control myself?
但如果我连自己都控制不了我还有何用
Luke, you've gotta fight.
卢克 你必须得抗争
And those that care about you will fight with you.
在乎你的人们也都会和你一起
For a guy so used to portals,
对一个习惯传送的人而言
I have to admit,
我不得不承认
nothing beats a late night stroll through the city.
什么也比不过深夜在城市里漫步
Yeah. Gives you time to think.
没错 给你机会思考
You must have thought a lot.
那你一定想了很多
You barely said a word the whole way home.
你回家路上基本没吭声
Magnus...
马格努斯
Do you think... Maybe we're too...
你有没有觉得 或许 我们 太
Different?
不同
yeah.
是
We're from totally different worlds.
我们来自完全不同的世界
Different centuries.
不同的年代
Look, i... I should go.
听着 我该走了
Look, i don't care how many people you've been with.
你听着 我不在乎你之前和多少个人在一起过
I don't care how many people you haven't been with.
我不在意你还没来得及和多少个人在一起过
I hear that relationships, they, um... Take effort.
我听说 两个人的关系 是需要努力的
I'm all for effort.
我做好了全力以赴的准备
Sorry for killing the mood.
很抱歉破坏气氛
You got a spare room?
你这有空房♥间吗
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表