剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
It's me. Right.
是我 没错
Jace, it's me. I swear.
杰斯 是我 我发誓
Remember when you taught me how to see through the glamours?
还记不记得当时你教我怎么看穿魔咒
I got encantoed by that vampire.
我被那个吸血鬼施了咒
I... I wanted to be so angry at you, but...
我 我本想对你发火 但
You took me on my first motorcycle ride.
你第一次带我体验了一把骑摩托车
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Dot brought me. Dot?
多特带我来的 多特
She's alive?
她还活着
Why... why would she bring you here?
为什么 为什么她要带你来这
She wanted to show me something.
她想给我看样东西
Jace, I... I know this sounds crazy, but...
杰斯 我 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但
I can see the future.
我能预见未来
No, that's not... that's not possible.
不 这不 这不可能
Shadowhunters can't do that, Clary...
暗影猎人做不到这个 克莱莉
Then I guess I'm not your ordinary Shadowhunter.
那我猜我并不是一个平凡的暗影猎人
Neither are you.
你也不是
I never wanted this, Jace.
我从来不想有这种能力 杰斯
I never wanted any of it.
我从来不想拥有这一切
What did you see?
你看到了什么
The Downworlders.
异世界之人
They slaughter the mundanes, one by one, until...
他们屠♥杀♥人类 一个又一个 直到
there's no one left.
全部杀光
And, Jace, with your demon blood, you...
而且 杰斯 你有恶魔的血统 你
you're the only one that can stop them.
你是唯一能阻止他们的人
My children.
孩子们
This is what I've always wanted.
这就是我一直想要的
To be with my family. You and I are not family.
和亲人在一起 你和我不是亲人
Clary, I am your father, and I do love you.
克莱莉 我是你的父亲 而且我确实爱你
So are you gonna join Jeremy? He's going big game hunting.
那你会加入杰里米吗 他要大开杀戒了
We just got intel on the wolf that killed Jeremy's father.
我们刚得到了杀死杰里米父亲的那只狼的线索
We're gonna bring the beast back to the boat.
我们要把那头野兽带回船上
Look, since Jace doesn't want to go,
听着 既然杰斯不想走
why don't you come along, Clary?
你为什么不跟我们一起走呢 克莱莉
Hone those Shadowhunting skills of yours, huh?
磨炼你作为暗影猎人的技能吗
No.
不是
She's, uh...
她
she's not ready to face a cornered werewolf.
她还没有做好面对角落狼人的准备
I'll go.
我会去的
Oh, God. Okay.
天呐 好吧
You're a vampire, damn it.
你是个吸血鬼 该死
There's no pointy objects.
这没有尖锐的物品
There's no fire. Nothing to be afraid of.
也没有火 什么都不用怕
Everything... everything's gonna be fine.
一切 一切都会好的
You're gonna be fine.
你会好的
Magnus!
马格努斯
Here it is.
原来在这呢
Magnus! Magnus!
马格努斯 马格努斯
Get me out of here!
放我出去
Oh, why do they always seem to get my bad side?
为什么他们似乎总能看到我的阴暗面呢
Okay, you know what? I'm a vampire...
好吧 你知道吗 我是个吸血鬼
I'm a vampire and I'm gonna prove it.
我是个吸血鬼而且我要证明这一点
Right now.
就现在
Yes! That's right!
是的 这才对
Get outta here!
快出去
That's what I'm talking about!
这就是我一直说的
Hey, Magnus.
嘿 马格努斯
There you are.
你在这呢
And there it is.
它也在这呢
My baby.
我的宝贝
Your baby?
你的宝贝
I created it for Camille ages ago.
很久以前我为卡蜜尔造的
The best gift I ever gave. Great.
我送出过最好的礼物 真棒
Well, then, maybe don't include me on
不过 这样 还是不要把我列进你的
your Christmas list.
圣诞礼物清单里
He didn't scare you, did he?
他没吓到你吧 有吗
No, of course not.
没有 当然没有
I encantoed him. No big.
我给他施了咒 不是什么大事
If Luke's had the stone all along,
如果卢克一直拿着那块魔法石
why didn't he say anything when Jace first went missing?
杰斯第一次失踪的时候为什么他不站出来说话
I'll be honest.
老实跟你说吧
There are some serious risks involved.
这当中夹杂着很大的风险
What kind of risks?
什么样的风险
The parabatai that initiates the contact,
黄金拍档一旦开始关联在一起
it can be taxing on his body...
可能会对他的身体
on his mind... Izzy, it's fine.
对他的大脑 伊兹 我没问题的
I'm not liking the sound of this.
我不想听你说这些
Taxing how?
究竟会对他怎么样
We're not sure.
我也不清楚
Of the few people who have tried it,
为数不多的人曾经尝试过
not many have come back to talk about it.
并不是所有回来的人都有谈及过他们的经历
Forget it. He's not doing it.
就当你没提过 他是不会这么干的
Don't listen to her.
别听她的
No, Alec.
不 埃里克
I've already lost both parents to Idris
我已经在伊德里斯那里失去了双亲
and a brother to Valentine.
在瓦伦丁那里失去了一个哥哥
I'm not gonna lose you, too.
我不可以再失去你
Izzy, you said it yourself. We have no choice.
伊兹 你自己也刚说过 我们别无选择了
That was before I knew you can die.
那是在我知道你可能死之前的事了
No. Get up!
我拒绝 你起来
He needs me, Iz.
他需要我 伊兹
And I can't...
我不能够
I can't live without him.
没有他我活不下去
What did you do to me?
你对我做了些什么
I'm so sorry, Clary.
对不起 克莱莉
Up there with Jace, that...
和杰斯在那里
that wasn't me talking.
不是我在和他交流
I can't see the future, can I?
我根本无法看到未来 是吗
No.
是的
Valentine made me cast a spell on you
瓦伦丁让我用一道符咒迷惑你
so that you'd do as I'd say.
这样你看到和我说的是一样的
You used me.
你利用我
And I have to do it again.
我不得不需要再做一遍
It wears off quickly on Shadowhunters.
这个符咒在暗影猎人的身上很容易失效的
No, Dot! Please, no! You don't have to do this.
不 多特 别正这样 你根本不用这么干的
If I don't, he'll get angry,
如果我不这么干 他会生气的
and we don't want that. Dot, remember...
我们都不想那样的 多特 还记得
remember when I got grounded
还记得我又一次做好了准备后
when my mom realized that I went to see Simon's band?
我妈发现我去找西蒙的乐队玩
You brought me gelato from Little Italy to cheer me up.
你从小意大利给我买♥♥了一个冰淇淋哄我
I will never forget that.
我永远都不会忘记
It wasn't from Little Italy.
那是在小意大利买♥♥的
It was from Rome.
那是从罗马买♥♥的
See? You were like a big sister to me.
你一直就像找我的大姐姐
Dot, you have always had my back, no matter what.
多特 无论发生什么 你一直是我的后盾
Why did you stop looking for me?
你为什么要停止寻找我
Magnus couldn't feel your magic anymore.
那时候马格努斯不能够感受到你的魔法了
We thought Valentine had killed you.
我们都认为瓦伦丁杀了你
No.
不
He just experimented on me.
他只是拿我来当试验品
Dot, please, help me.
多特 你一定要帮我 求你了
We may not be able to go back to the way things were,
我们可能没法回到事情的过去
but it doesn't have to be like this.
但一切并不一定要变成为这样
You don't understand. He will find us.
你不明白 他会发现我们的
We will stay with Magnus, hide behind his wards.
我们会和马格努斯待在一起 避开他的守卫
Please, Dot.
求你了 多特
According to Luke, you need to stay near the surface.
根据卢克所说 你得保持在外面
If you go too deep, nothing can bring you back.
如果你进入得太深 你就无法回来
If you go too deep, by the Angel, Alec,
如果你进入得太深 到那时候 埃里克
I will kick your ass when you get back.
我一定会揍你一顿的
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表