剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I wanted you...
我想要你...
...And the mirror.
...还有圣镜
But if i can't have both...
但是如果我不能同时拥有...
Ah!
啊
I see it! Right in here! Right in here!
我看到了 就在这里 就在这里
Clary! Are you ok? Go after him!
克莱莉 你还好吗 去追他
Where's jonathan? I don't know.
乔纳森在哪 我不知道
He got away somehow.
他用某种方法逃走了
Are you ok?
你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
Did he get the mirror?
他拿到圣镜了吗
No.
没
And no one is ever going to use it to
不会有人用它的力量
destroy the downworld.
摧毁异世界了
What are you doing? Nullifying its powers.
你在做什么 禁锢它的力量
Like i did with the soul sword.
像我对灵魂之剑做的那样
What just happened?
刚才发生了什么
You know, if you have stuff to do, that's ok.
你如果有事情要去办就去吧
I can take over with bat. No
我可以管好巴特 不
I wanna be here.
我想留在这里
I'm not good at the whole trust thing...
我不太擅长信任别人...
Letting people in.
对人敞开心扉
And i'm not good at the whole giving up thing.
我不擅长完全放弃
Plus, someone has to improve my paddle-boat skills
而且 我需要有人来教我划船
And protect all those ducks.
以及保护那些无辜的鸭子
I have the key!
钥匙在我这
for too long
♪ 太久了 ♪
Help...
救命...
This can't be happening...
这不可能...
You're not alone.
你不再是独自一人
I promise.
我保证
How'd it go? Is he ok?
怎么样 他还好吗
He's ok, alec.
他很好 埃里克
Did you catch sebastian?
你抓到塞巴斯蒂安了吗
You almost died
你差点就死了
And that's what you're concerned about?
这就是你最关心的吗
I should go.
我得走了
Max, you take care of yourself.
迈克斯 保重
like i believe it
♪ 如我一般信任 ♪
that i felt
♪ 我所感受 ♪
Magnus...
马格努斯...
Thank you...
谢谢你...
So much for being here.
来看他
I'm glad max is ok.
很高兴迈克斯没事
I'm sorry.
对不起
I should've told you about the soul sword.
我应该告诉你灵魂之剑的事
I made a mistake.
我的错
But you and me...
但是你和我...
We always seem to find our way back to each other.
我们早就在彼此身边了
Magnus, i love you.
马格努斯 我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
But as a leader,
但是作为一个领袖
There are difficult decisions i have to make
这个决定虽然艰难但我必须下定决心
And the only thing holding me back from doing that...
但是唯一阻止我的...
...Is you.
...就是你
No. No.
不 不
I can't have both.
鱼和熊掌不能兼得
Yes, you can. We can.
能的 你能 我们能
Wait, magnus... Wait.
等等 马格努斯...等等
We can figure this out.
我们能解决掉这件事的
You once asked me what i was afraid of.
你有一次问了我的恐惧
It's this.
这就是
I see you busting out
我看见你拿出了
The baijiu for the new pack members?
白酒 给新成员的吗
I will never be ok with russell turning mundanes,
我永远都不会原谅罗素转化了人类
But you can't knock tradition.
但是也不能忘了传统
And besides, this was one of the few things
此外 这也是唯一
That got me through my first couple days here.
让我熬过最开始几天的东西
Other than you.
除了你之外
How's bat doing?
巴特还好吗
About as well as can be expected.
和预想的一样
Hm. But i've got him.
有我在呢
Alright everybody! Listen up!
好了大家安静下 听着
For those of you returning...
回来的人...
...Welcome back.
...欢迎你们回来
To those of you who are new...
新来的人...
...I know you're feeling afraid.
...我知道你们会害怕
And you won't have to go through this alone.
但是你们不用独自一人
Welcome, werewolves...
欢迎你们 敬玉狼...
...To the new york pack.
...敬纽约族群?
To those of you who are new
新来的人
i know you are feeling afraid.
我知道你们会害怕
And you won't have to go through this alone.
但是你们不用独自一人
Welcome, werewolves,
欢迎你们 敬玉狼
To the new york pack.
敬纽约?
Now do you believe me?
现在你相信我了吗
Saving me from azazel...
从阿撒泻勒手里救出我...
...It must have all been
...肯定全部都是
part of jonathan's plan.
乔纳森计划的一部分
I was the one to bring him to the institute.
我是带他回基地的人
Don't. We're all responsible for this.
别自责 这件事我们都有责任
At least now we know
至少现在我们知道
valentine can never get the mirror
瓦伦丁永远拿不到圣镜了
And raise the angel.
也不能召唤天使了
I'm not so sure.
我不那么确定
Look, even with our pure angel blood,
看 即使用我们纯洁的天使之血
Doesn't it seem strange that clary's runes
克莱莉的符印强大到能摧毁圣器
Would be powerful enough to
强大到能摧毁圣器
destroy a mortal instrument?
看起来不奇怪吗
And why didn't it destroy the sword?
而且为什么没有摧毁圣剑
What if the mirror i destroyed
如果我摧毁的镜子
isn't the mortal mirror?
并不是圣镜呢
Then why would your mom
那你妈妈为什么
give it to the warlocks to protect?
要把它交给巫师保护
Maybe she thought it was.
可能她以为这是圣镜
We all did.
我们也就都这么以为了
Maybe whoever made it wanted it that way.
可能这是有人故意设下的局
To distract people
为了让人们的注意力
from finding the real one.
从真正的圣镜上移走
Well, the legend says that the mirror's
好吧 传说中的圣镜
Meant to not be easily found.
也就意味着不容易找到
That the... The angels hold the key...
那个... 天使是关键
The water.
水
It's a reflection.
是反射
What water? What are you talking about?
什么水 你在说什么
I didn't destroy the mirror.
我没有摧毁圣镜
These visions i've been having,
我一直都能看到幻象
They're a message from the angel...
原来是天使要给我传达的信息...
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表