剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Their mortality makes them fickle, selfish, weak.
因为死亡 他们善变 自私 软弱
In the end, they always choose their own kind.
到头来 他们还是会选择自己的同类
And so must we.
我们也该如此
I can't speak for all Shadowhunters,
我不敢保证所有的暗影猎人吧
but I know Clary's nothing like that.
但是我确信克莱莉不是这样的人
She would never turn on me.
她绝对不会背叛我
This is about more than Clary.
这远不止是克莱莉的问题
This is about the fate of the Downworld.
这关系到整个异世界的命运
There's a reason why
我的族人能比
my people have survived longer
地球上任何一个物种活得久
than any other creature on this Earth.
是有原因的
We know when to choose the winning side.
我们知道什么时候该怎么站队
Well, I'm sorry.
这 很抱歉
You've got the wrong guy.
你找错了人
No I don't.
不 并没有
I want to be friends, Simon.
我希望我们可以做朋友 西蒙
And I'm willing to wait.
我愿意给你些时间
I'm a very patient woman.
我这个人很有耐心
...if we can look at it tomorrow, and um...
... 那不如我们明天再看看吧...
I don't like that guy.
我不喜欢那个人
Who, Jace?
谁 杰斯
That's not Jace.
那不是杰斯
All Shadowhunters look the same to me.
所有的暗影猎人都一个样啦
Except Isabelle, of course.
当然 除了伊莎贝尔
You still care for her, don't you?
你还是挺关心她的 对吧
So, What are your intentions with Isabelle?
所以 你接近伊莎贝尔到底想干嘛
I'm sorry. Are you serious?
不好意思 你是认真的吗
When it comes to her, always.
和她有关的 都是认真的
My only intention is to be her friend.
我只是想和她做朋友
I don't believe you.
我信不过你
I see the way you look at her.
你看她的样子我看在眼里
The way you follow at a distance...
还有你和她的距离
...like a predator.
...像个掠食者
That is rich, coming from the guy who used to feed on her.
想象力真丰富 因为某人曾经就是以她为食吧
See, I always knew she was going to a vampire for venom,
瞧 我总是能猜到她会找吸血鬼讨要毒液
but it doesn't take a genius
却忽略了
to see that you are still addicted to her.
你还对她恋恋不舍
I care about her.
我担心她
Oh, you care about her. OK.
哦 你担心她 行吧
If that is true,
如果你是认真的
then you need to stay the hell away from her.
那你就特么的离她远点
You are a reminder
你就是她
of the darkest moments of her life.
人生最大的污点
A constant temptation.
永远的诱惑
You are bad for her, Raphael.
你才是那个有害的人 拉斐尔
Inside the bottom drawer,
下层抽屉里面
you'll find a dagger
有一把匕♥首♥
and the code to Valentine's cell.
还有关押瓦伦丁的监狱的的密♥码♥
How much time will I have once I'm down there?
我到了之后有多长时间留给我
Three minutes.
三分钟
Then the cameras turn back on and the guard returns.
到时候监控就会恢复 警卫也会过来
I'm gonna need five, not three.
我需要五分钟 三分钟不够
And turning off the cameras is too suspicious.
而且关闭监控太可疑了
The feeds need to be looped.
监控得循环播放
Those are my conditions or I walk.
答应我的要求 否则我立马走人
Your five minutes start now.
五分钟从现在开始
Lucian?
卢西安
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Just needed to clear my head.
只是想一个人静静
I know you have your doubts,
我知道你有你的疑虑
but I'm so glad you've decided
但是我真的很高心看到
to go ahead with it all.
你决定向前看了
For Clary, your pack...
为了克莱莉 你的族群
and Jocelyn.
还有乔斯林
What are you talking about?
你想说什么
The Downworld Cabinet. Alec would hate
异世界内阁 埃里克
that I'm saying anything about it.
不想我提及任何有关的事
He doesn't want me involved,
他不想让我搅和进来
but it is a wonderful idea
但这真是个不错的主意
and I... just hope you won't hold
我... 我希望大家
his last name against him.
不要反♥目♥成仇
I won't. Now if that's all...
不会的 如果这...
Um, Lucian...
嗯 卢西安
lately, I have been trying to reconnect
最近 我在试着联♥系♥那些
with the people I've hurt,
我曾经伤害过的人
and you are one of those people.
其实你也是其中之一
We were good friends, back in Idris,
想到曾今在伊德里斯 我们是那么好的朋友
and then... I turned against you,
后来... 是我背叛了你
like everyone else,
背叛了大家
and I am so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Maryse, I can't do this right now.
玛丽斯 现在不是说这个的时候
We should never have let Simon come.
我们真不该让西蒙来
He didn't exactly give us a choice.
是他非愿意要来的啊
And you know, you can't really blame him.
而且你知道的 你又不能真的去责怪他
If I were him, I'd never leave your side either.
如果我是他 我也不会离开你的
Is everything OK?
没事吧
Great! We need to go right now.
很好啊 我们现在赶紧走
Hey! Hey! Wait!
喂 喂 喂
Your majesty,
陛下
with your permission, we should get going.
请准许我们现在离开
But you've only just arrived.
可是你们才来啊
It's futile to struggle.
挣扎是没用的
Vitis veritas.
真♥相♥藤
Enchanted vines that only obey me.
它们只听我的话
What are you doing? Let them go!
你要干嘛 放开他们
But they killed several of my kind.
但是他们杀了我的人啊
What? We didn't kill anyone!
怎么可能 我们谁也没杀啊
She can't lie.
她不会说谎的
Your majesty, you must be mistaken.
陛下 您一定是弄错了
I told you,
我告诉过你
the birds, bees, bugs, they're all in my service.
鸟 蜜蜂 爬虫 都是我的
The gnats at the kill tree.
食人树旁的小虫子
What, that... that bug I killed?
什么 我杀的那个...小虫子
But that can't seriously mean...
但这哪算意义上的...
Their deaths require justice.
他们的死也需要公♥证♥的审判
Unless, of course, you'd rather play a game.
除非 你们愿意跟我玩个游戏
What kind of game? A game sounds better.
什么游戏 游戏听起来还靠点谱
It's simple, really.
特别简单
All I ask is a kiss.
只是一个吻
You want one of us to kiss you?
你想让我们中的一个亲你
The game isn't for me.
这个游戏不是给我玩的
It's for you, Clary.
是你 克莱莉
The kiss that will set them free
只有你最真挚的那个吻
is the kiss you most desire.
才能放开他们
I suggest you move quickly.
我劝你最好抓紧时间
Once the vines reach their necks,
一旦这些藤爬到了他们的脖子
the boys will be dead, dead, dead.
他们就死定了 死 定 了
Jace was wrong.
杰斯错了
This is exactly like middle school.
这简直就跟初中一个样
Clary, just kiss me so we can go home.
克莱莉 快点亲我 咱们就可以回家了
Why are the vines still here?
怎么这些藤还在
Why do you think?
你说呢
I did what you asked.
我就是按你说的做的啊
♪ I don't wanna leave ♪
♪ 我不想离去 ♪
Clary?
克莱莉
♪ Here without you ♪
♪ 与你分离 ♪
You can fool yourself, but not the vitis veritas.
你也许能骗自己 但是骗不过真♥相♥藤
Clary!
克莱莉
♪ I don't want to lose part of me ♪
♪ 我不想割舍任何一部分 ♪
This means nothing.
这什么都不算
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表