剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
You always wanted to be an Iron Sister when you were a kid, huh?
你从小就想进钢铁姐妹会 对吧
Until I realized I had to swear off boys.
直到发现我必须断绝与男孩子的来往
When do we leave? You're not going anywhere
我们什么时候出发 你不把伤治好
with a wound on your back. Aldertree would never let you.
就哪都去不了 凯木不会答应的
Aldertree doesn't need to know.
凯木 不需要知道
Iz.
伊兹
Yeah, good luck with that.
好 祝你好运
Look, Izzy, go and get it checked out.
伊兹 去 解决一下
The last thing we need is another one of us sidelined. Okay?
我们最不需要的就是另一个出不了力的 好吗
Isabelle Lightwood.
伊莎贝尔·莱特伍德
To what do I owe the pleasure?
您有何贵干
I would like to make a formal request
我想要正式接下
to lead the mission to the Iron Sisters.
钢铁姐妹的任务
Weren't you wounded in the demon attack?
你不是在恶魔的攻击中受伤了吗
Yes, but I'm all healed up now.
是啊 可我现在全好了
I feel fine.
我感觉不错
Your wound. May I take a look?
你的伤 我能看一下吗
You know, I wasn't born a diplomat.
你知道 我不是善于社交的人
I used to be a field medic.
我原来是个战场医生
Sometimes I wish I still was.
有些时候 我还觉得我是
Really, I'm okay.
没骗你 我真的好了
I can't let you on the mission without an exam.
我不可能让你没通过身体♥检♥测就出任务的
That's not very pretty, is it?
并不很好看的伤 是吗
Does it hurt? No.
疼吗 不
Not at all.
一点也不
It looks like a venom infection.
它看起来像毒液感染
Healing runes aren't helping much?
治愈符印不太管用是吧
No.
是的
Isabelle, in your condition, I can't grant your request.
伊莎贝尔 你现在的状况 我不会批准你出任务的
You don't understand. I've waited my whole life
你不懂 我等了那么久
to see the Iron Sisters.
亲眼见证 钢铁姐妹
I can do this.
我可以的
The truth is, you can't do this, Isabelle.
现实是 你不行 伊莎贝尔
Not with a venom infection.
最起码 在你的毒液感染好之前
But there is something that can make the infection go away.
不过 有样东西可以让感染消失
Quite quickly, I might add.
见效很快 我得说
I'll take it.
那 大胆的来吧
It's called yin fen.
那样东西名
It's quite strong. I don't usually recommend it,
药效很强 我一般不会推荐使用
but if this is a mission you're set on making...
但 如果这是你一心想出的任务的话
May I?
我可以吗
Please.
请
This goes on the spine.
作用在脊椎上
How's that? Amazing.
感觉怎么样 不要太爽了
I'll give you a tin.
我给你一罐
Yeah. But use sparingly.
好 但 你要少量的用
A little goes a long way.
一点就够很久了
Look, I, uh...
我 那啥
Please don't.
请你 不要
Clary, I am so sorry.
克莱莉 我很抱歉
I would do anything, I mean anything,
我 愿意做任何事 任何事
to take back those 30 seconds.
只为了重来那30秒
To get your mom back.
换回你妈妈
Alec,
埃里克
maybe we can get her back.
我们还有机会救她回来
What?
什么
I found a warlock who claims she can do it.
我找到一个术士说她可以做到
But there are risks.
但是有风险的
I'll go with you.
我和你一起去
Clary,
克莱莉
if there's any chance that we can get your mother back,
不管冒多大的险 只要我们能把你妈救回来
we have to take it.
我们都要去做
No matter what happens, I'll be there.
不管发生了什么 我都在
Okay.
好吧
Let's do it.
我们一起
Are you here to see Dr. Rouse?
你们是来见劳斯医生的吗
Yes. Um...
是的
I... I think she's expecting me. My name's Clary.
我想 她知道我来找她 我是克莱莉
I was indeed expecting you. I only wondered when.
我确实在等你 只不过不确定什么时候
And I see you brought a guest. Your boyfriend?
你还带来一个同伴 你男朋友吗
Uh, no. No.
呃 不是 不是的
Well, whatever you are, leave your weapon outside.
好吧 不管你是谁 把你的武器留在门外
Any warlock worth a damn
任何一个有点能力的术士
can see through Shadowhunter glamour with ease.
可以一眼看穿暗影猎人的伪装
Oh, don't worry. It'll be safe in the alcove.
别担心 在壁龛里不会出事的
Sorry, did you bring your mother's...
不好意思 你带来你妈妈的
Uh, her hair. Yes. Perfect.
她的头发 完美
Nurse Leigh will help you with the paperwork.
李护士 会帮你做好文书工作的
Uh, paperwork?
文书工作
Yeah, just a simple pin prick to draw blood for the oath.
是的 其实就是简单的刺一下你的指尖用血描出誓约
For the favor we talked about.
我们之前说好的
Well, I... I don't know about any favor.
可 我不不知道 有任何条件
Oh, that was the deal we made.
那时我们俩之前就谈好的
It's fine, Alec. I wanna do this.
没事儿 埃里克 我愿意的
Delightful. Follow me.
非常好 跟我来
Your friend can wait here for you in the waiting room.
你朋友可以在这个休息室里等你
No, I'm not leaving her side.
不 我不会离开她的
Oh, then I can't do this.
这样的话 我就做不到了
His energy is too turbulent.
他的魔力太狂暴了
I need calm, and he is not calm.
我需要一个平静的环境 他一点都不镇静
Okay, I'm gonna need to see some credentials.
好吧 我要看点可信的证明
Show me your warlock mark.
给我看看你的术士标记
Dear, if a lady has concealed her mark,
亲爱的 如果一个女士遮住了她的标记
assume it's for good reason.
那她一定有她的理由
Alec, it's okay. I'll be fine. Really.
埃里克 没事的 我可以的 相信我
Hello.
你好啊
Place your mother's lock of hair on the table, please.
请把你妈妈的头发放在这个桌子上
Now, I need you to focus as intensely as you can
现在 我需要你 尽可能的集中你的注意力
on a cherished memory of your mother. Can you do that?
想 你和你妈妈在一起时的一段宝贵的回忆 你能做到吗
Yeah. That will help
没问题 这会帮到我
repel any demons that dare come near her soul.
击退任何企图接近她灵魂的恶魔
There you go, Clary. Good girl.
就是这样 克莱莉 好女孩
Now, let the process begin.
现在 我们可以开始了
Raphael, there has to be some way to get me blood here.
拉斐尔 肯定有一个办法帮我弄到血
Look, I... I know it's daytime.
你看 我知道 这是白天
I don't know how much longer I can control myself, okay?
可 我不知道我还能控制自己 多久 你知道吗
Hey. Hey, Mom.
嘿 嘿 妈妈
I thought I heard you banging around up here.
我听到了你在这上面到处走动
Simon, what is wrong?
西蒙 怎么了
You love my roast.
你最喜欢吃我烤的东西
And you know if you keep leaving food around,
你应该知道 如果你继续到处 放剩饭
we're gonna have rats again, right?
家里还会出现老鼠的 对吗
You're right, I'm sorry. That's my bad.
你说的没错 我很抱歉 是我的错
Becky told me you're keeping blood in your room.
贝基告诉我你在你的房♥间里存放血
What's going on?
怎么了
Nothing. Have you joined a cult again?
没怎么 你又加入了什么异教组织吗
Mom, for the last time, World of Warcraft isn't a cult.
妈 我最后和你说一次 魔兽世界不是什么异教
Then what is it?
那是什么
Come on, monkey. Just talk to me.
快 小屁孩 告诉我
Mom, this is not a normal person problem, okay?
妈 这不是一个普通人能理解的问题 好吗
Simon, I'm your mother.
西蒙 我是你妈妈
I'll always love you, no matter what.
我会永远爱你 不论发生什么
I'm a vampire.
我是一个吸血鬼
I said it.
我终于说出来了
You... You have no idea how good it feels to finally...
你 你简直无法想象 终于
Finally get that off my chest.
说出来 有多么爽
This is your best prank ever.
这是你有史以来最成功的的恶作剧
Oh, my gosh. Keeping the fake blood in your room.
我 的 天 继续在你房♥间里放 假的血吧
The blackout curtains. Wait. Do you sleep in a coffin?
那些密不透风的窗帘 等等 你是不是还睡在棺材里
No, it's a canoe. And, Mom, the blood wasn't fake.
不 是一个独木舟里 妈 我房♥间里的血不是假的
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表