剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Okay, let's go. Okay.
好的 我们走
Can i get a beer.
我能拿瓶啤酒吗
I thought i smelled cocky.
我以为我有股自大的味道
Magnus must be really scraping
马格努斯一定是在很努力的 刮
the bottom of the bartender barrel.
酒保桶的底儿
Aw, you still bitter about
噢 你还在为你的屁♥股♥被一个
getting your ass kicked by a werewolf?
狼人给踢了 而伤心苦恼着吗 小可怜儿
In case you forgot,
以防你忘了
That was a three-against-one fight.
那是一场三对一的战争
well, i'm actually happy i didn't maul you to death.
其实我还挺开心我没有把你给锤死的
Why? So you can slowly annoy me to death instead?
为什么 这样你就可以慢慢的把我折磨致死了是吗
No.
不
Because now i know you didn't kill gretel.
因为 现在 我知道不是你杀了格蕾泰尔
I asked for a beer.
我要的是一瓶啤酒
Beer's boring. Have some sangria.
啤酒多没劲 来点桑格里厄汽酒
Apparently magnus has a thing for spain.
很显然 马格努斯对西班牙有种迷之执着
That is a lot of shadowhunters.
这么多的暗影猎人
Yeah, it's a shadowhunter party. Are you okay with that?
是啊 这是暗影猎人聚会 你能行不
Didn't think he had it in him.
从没想过他真的喜欢她
Guess your date didn't go so well.
我猜你们的约会并不顺利
No, it went great.
你错了 很棒
I, uh, told him to make a move,
我 呃 和他说采取行动
And that's exactly what he did.
他结果真 动 了
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Well, you two look cute together.
你们俩看起来真有爱
Thanks.
谢谢
We were just heading to the bar
我们正要去吧台那边
To see what kinds of blood-types magnus has on tap.
看看马格努斯有什么型号♥的血提供
Do you want anything?
你想要什么吗
i'm good.
不用
Okay.
好吧
Well, i guess congratulations are in order.
我猜恭喜啦
I guess so.
我想也是
I'm happy for you.
我真为你们开心
Thank you.
谢啦
Maia, um, i just wanted to say thank you
玛雅 我只是想说谢谢
For being so cool about, you know...
谢你之前那么酷 关于 那啥
...Everything.
所有
Yeah, just don't screw it up by talking too much.
哈 别说太多了搞砸了
Uh, looks like it's about time for my break.
看起来是时候 我 轮休了
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
I'll be right back.
我会回来的
I'm worried the empanadillas are soggy.
我怀疑小馅饼都皮了
I gave the chef specific directions... Magnus.
我明确的和大厨说过 马格努斯
Everything is perfect.
一切都很完美
Max!
迈克斯
Mother.
妈妈
I heard you like to drink.
我听说你喜欢酒
welcome, maryse.
欢迎 玛丽斯
Max, this is your night.
迈克斯 这是你的晚上
You do have exotic taste, don't you?
你很有一个充满异域风情的品味 不是吗
Oh, the spanish theme is in honor of you and your husband.
西班牙主题 为了纪念你和你老公
Really? How so?
是吗 哪里有
Alec told me that robert proposed to you in barcelona.
埃里克和我说罗伯特在巴塞罗那和你求婚的
I wanted to celebrate a joyous memory.
我想为一段美妙的回忆而庆祝
Especially since he couldn't be here.
特别是他不能到场
How sweet that alec feels comfortable
埃里克和你轻松的分享
Sharing our personal family stories with you.
我们家的事 这多甜蜜啊
Especially considering your... Disparate backgrounds.
尤其是 考虑到你 迥异的身份背景
How about a drink?
要来一杯吗
Sangria for the lady, a roy rogers for the guest of honor.
桑格里厄汽酒献给女士 一杯罗伊罗杰斯给特邀嘉宾
Clary!
克莱莉
Clary! Hey, i've been looking for you.
克莱莉 嘿 我到处找你
In maia's arms?
在玛雅的臂弯里吗
No... Oh, no, you saw us. Yeah.
噢 不 你看到我们了 是啊
Look, she kissed me. I... I didn't know what to do.
她亲了我 我懵逼了
That's it? That's seriously all you have to say?
就这样 你只有这些要说
look...
那个
What you said about not wanting to risk the friendship...
你之前说过的关于不想冒险毁了友谊什么的
Maybe this is a mistake.
或许这一切就是个错误
So you make out with maia?
所以你和玛雅缠缠绵绵了呗
No, we weren't... We weren't making out.
不 我们 没有 缠缠绵绵
we were just, i don't know, having a moment.
我们 那啥我也不清楚
I cannot believe this is happening.
我简直不敢相信
look...
你听我说
Clary, no matter how close we are,
克莱莉 不论我们有多么的亲密
You will never understand what it's like to live like this.
你永远无法体会到像这样生活的是怎样的
But she does.
但她可以
She gets it.
她懂
Then why did you even...
那你为什么又
Hey! What's going on, biscuit?
嘿 小甜心 怎么回事
It's Simon.
是西蒙
He poured his heart out about wanting to be with me, and then...
他向我倾诉内心希望跟我在一起 然后
he hooks up with Maia.
他就跟玛雅好上了
That doesn't sound like Simon.
这不像是西蒙会干的事
Are you sure you haven't had too much sangria? It's strong.
你确定没喝太多水果酒吧 后劲很强的
I made sure of it.
我确定
Please. I just need to leave.
拜托 我得走了
Hey, don't.
嘿 别走
We'll figure out what's going on with Simon.
我们会弄明白西蒙到底怎么了
But tonight's about Max.
但今晚的主题是迈克斯
and Alec and Izzy.
还有埃里克和伊兹
You'll never forgive yourself
如果你没有来支持自己的朋友
if you're not there for your friends.
那你会后悔的
Okay.
好吧
Sorry. I'm just... a little jumpy.
抱歉 我只是 有点心神不宁
Venom withdrawal.
毒液都吸出来了
Saps the nerve endings.
神经末梢都衰竭了
Oh, I'm totally fine.
我好得很
Why did you call me here?
你叫我来这里干嘛
Your bite... It was so strong. But then...
你咬了我 感觉太强烈了 但之后
vampire venom is more powerful than yin fen.
吸血鬼的毒液比茵粉还要来劲
It also wears off quicker.
不过消退的也更快
That's why it was a one-time deal.
所以这也只是一时爽的事情
Thought I made that clear to you.
我想我已经很明确的告诉过你了
I know. Look...
我知道 听着
I wouldn't have asked you to come back
如果不是紧急情况的话
if it wasn't an emergency.
我是不会要你回来的
My mom's in town.
我妈在城里
I can't let her see me like this.
我不能让她看到我这副样子
That's the best excuse you can come up with?
你还能再找个更好的借口吗
It's not an excuse.
这不是借口
Excuses, justifications, call it what you want.
借口 辩护 随你怎么叫
Trust me when I tell you, Isabelle,
我说的时候请相信我 伊莎贝尔
sweat it out while you still can.
能忍♥的时候忍♥下去
You don't understand.
你不懂
But I do.
我懂的
You can get through this.
你能挺过去的
You're one of the strongest shadowhunters I know.
你是我所知最强的一名暗影猎人
No, I'm not.
不 我才不是
Everyone thinks I am, but I'm not.
所有人都觉得我是 但我不是
Just a drop.
就一小口
Please.
拜托了
Shadowhunter blood is more potent than human blood.
暗影猎人的血比人类的还要强大
Okay. I can't.
我不行
Sure you can.
你能行的
Please.
拜托
I don't see anything.
我什么也看不到
That's because you're not looking hard enough.
那是因为你看的不够用力
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表