剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I can explain.
我可以解释
You knew about the sword?
你知道剑的事情
I just found out. I swear.
我才察觉 我发誓
When?
什么时候
When did you know?
你什么时候知道的
Tonight?
今晚
When I talked about trust.
在我讨论信任的时候
Did you know then?
你那个时候知道了吗
I did.
我知道了
OK.
好吧
Look, I was worried that if the Downworld found out,
听着 我只是担心如果异世界察觉此事
there'd be widespread panic.
那么会有大范围的恐慌
It could have led to a rebellion.
这可能导致叛乱
And you didn't trust me to stay quiet?
你觉得我会泄漏出去咯
I didn't say that. I didn't want to ask you
这不是我的意思 我只是不想要求你
to have to keep a secret from your own people.
对你的人保密
That wouldn't be fair to you.
那样对你不公平
You're just like the Clave...
你的口气和影秘会一模一样
Making promises you never intend to keep.
开一堆空头支票
Oh! Transparency? Magnus!
啊 开诚布公 马格努斯
Magnus, let's not make this personal.
马格努斯 别把个人情绪夹杂进这事
How can I not make it personal?
我如何能不掺杂个人情绪
Valentine wants me dead.
瓦伦丁想要我死
He wants all of us dead.
他想要我们所有人死
I know.
我知道
And after I bared my heart and soul.
然后当我对你坦诚相待
I told you things I've never told anyone.
把我所有秘密都告诉了你
You looked me straight in the eye and lied.
你居然看着我的眼睛撒谎
Magnus, I didn't...
马格努斯 我没...
I guess it runs in the family.
我猜是你们家族遗传
Hey!
嘿
That's not fair. Magnus!
这不公平 马格努斯
Luke's not here.
卢克不在这
And they say Shadowhunters are unfriendly.
他们说暗影猎人很不友好
I'm not here to talk to Luke. May I?
我不是来找卢克的 可以坐下吗
So what does the Clave want now?
现在影秘会又想要什么了
Nothing. This is about Simon.
无关影秘会 是有关西蒙的
What about him?
他怎么了
Want to know if you're really not interested in him
只是想知道你到底是对他不感兴趣
or you're just... playing hard to get.
还是只是在... 玩欲擒故纵
OK, I'm not playing anything.
好吧 我没有在玩弄任何人
And I'm sorry, how is this any of your business?
抱歉 这也跟你没什么关系吧
Simon's my friend.
西蒙是我的朋友
He's been there for me
当我需要他的时候
when I needed him.
他一直在背后支持我
That's awesome.
感天动地
But if you don't mind,
不过如果你不介意的话
I'm learning about phytoplankton.
我要继续学浮游植物了
Who was he?
他是谁
Hm?
嗯
The guy who broke your heart?
那个伤了你心的人
Who was he?
他是谁
I mean, it's not Jace
我得说 反正不是杰斯
if that's what you're asking.
你想要的就是这个答案吧
Wait...
等下...
you and Jace?
你和杰斯
True story.
真实的故事
It was fun. Nothing more.
他还挺有趣的 不过除此之外也没什么了
But someone hurt you.
但是有人伤害过你
Someone who meant a lot.
一个非常重要的人
We've all been there.
我们都经历过这种事
Me. Simon.
我 西蒙
It doesn't mean you should stop trying.
但这不是你停止尝试的理由
Who do you think you are
你以为你是谁
coming in here and talking to me about heartbreak.
特意到这里来 然后跟我讨论前任
You don't know anything about me.
你对我一无所知
You're right.
你说的对
But I know Simon.
但是我和西蒙很熟悉
And he's smart.
他聪明
Sweet.
可爱
Caring...
乐于助人...
You think I don't know that?
你觉得我不知道吗
Maybe you have it all figured out,
也许你已经想通了这一切
but I lost control once
但是我失控过一次
and I'm not going to do it again.
也不会再有第二次了
Losing control sucks.
失控简直太糟糕了
I know that better than anyone.
我比任何人都清楚这一点
But it's a hell of a lot better
但是这也比从来没有机会冒险
than never taking a chance at all.
要好得多
Nice to meet you, Maia.
很高兴见到你 玛雅
Magnus, calm down.
马格努斯 冷静一下
Was he ever going to tell me?!
他会告诉我吗
I don't know. Look, he didn't tell...
我不知道 听着 他不告诉...
I trusted him, Lucian.
我信任他 卢西安
More than anyone.
比谁都信任
And this is what happens?
他就这么对待我的信任
I know you're hurting.
我知道你很受伤
I get it.
我明白
And I'm sorry.
我也很抱歉
But you gotta settle down.
但是你得冷静下来
No.
不
Now is not the time for settling down.
现在不是冷静的时候
Yes, it is.
现在就是
Alec is trying.
埃里克在努力
Trust me, he's on our side.
相信我 他是站在我们这边的
He would never do anything to hurt you.
他永远都不会做任何伤害你的事情
It's too late for that now.
现在太晚了
The Seelie Queen was right.
仙妖女王说的对
We can't trust the Clave.
我们不能信任影秘会
They've deceived us again.
他们又一次骗了我们
Only now, Valentine is free,
只是现在 瓦伦丁是自♥由♥之身
and the sword's missing
剑又丢了
and the survival of the entire Downworld's at stake.
整个异世界岌岌可危
We need to tell her.
我们得告诉她
I don't trust her. I never have.
我不信任她 从来都不
She's the most powerful person in the Downworld.
她是异世界最强大的人
If we want to stop Valentine...
如果我们想要阻止瓦伦丁...
...we're going to need the Queen's help.
...我们就需要女王的帮助
I'll arrange a trip to the Court.
我来安排去仙妖宫的行程
You know, Clary, what I said...
你知道的 克莱莉 我说过...
earlier, about Jonathan.
太早了 关于乔纳森
No, it's OK.
不 还好
You don't have to apologize.
你不必道歉
I'm not apologizing.
我不是在道歉
He's the only family I have left.
他是我唯一的亲人
You may not consider me family,
你可能没把我当家人
but I care about you.
但是我关心你
Look, if you're ever in any danger,
听着 如果你有哪怕一丁点危险
I'm gonna do whatever it takes to keep you safe.
我都会尽我所能保护你的安全
If that means Jonathan has to die, so be it.
如果是乔纳森威胁到了你 他也必须死
Clary! The Ley Line intersection's close.
克莱莉 地脉交汇点很近了
It's here. Do you see something?
就是这 你看见什么了吗
That's it, isn't it?
那个 是吗
That's the Mortal Mirror.
是圣镜
OK, let's go.
好的 咱们走吧
Clary...
克莱莉...
You're Jonathan, aren't you?
你是乔纳森 是吗
You're my brother.
你是我哥哥
You don't want to hurt me.
你不想伤害我
If you hurt Jace
如果你伤害了杰斯
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表