剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
All you have to do is ask.
你需要做的就是吩咐我们
Well, uh...
好吧
Thank you. I really appreciate it.
谢谢你们 我真的非常感激
But, uh...
但是 呃...
I'm good. So...
还是免了吧 所以...
Alright, look. You guys seem really cool.
好吧 听着 你们看起来真的很酷
For real. But, uh...
真的 但是 呃...
I'm not really looking for a posse at the moment.
我现在真的没有想要组织一个军队
So, you guys should go back and hang with Raphael.
所以 你们应该回去 和拉斐尔一起
He's much more...
他更像是...
you know
你们懂的
fit to be the clan leader type, so...
他才是部族的领袖的类型 所以...
You know where to find us.
你知道去哪找我们
You know me, Luke. I'm no leader,
你了解我 卢克 我不是个领导者
and I never have been!
我也不擅长这个
Don't sell yourself short.
别妄自菲薄
Not everybody can start a band when they're 18.
不是每个人18岁的时候都能组建乐队的
Well, that band totally imploded.
好吧 那个乐队真的是一塌糊涂
I mean, you wanna meet my new band?
我的意思是 你想要看看我的新乐队吗
'cause you're looking right at it!
你面前就乐队全员了
Look, all I want to do
听着 我想要做的
is go to college and hang out with my girlfriend.
就是去上大学 然后和我女票到处玩
Is that too much to ask?
这要求过分吗
About that.
关于这点
I hope you and Clary are, you know, being safe...
我希望你和克莱莉 你明白的 安全
Yeah. Yeah
是 是
totally. But I figured,
百分之百 但是我想
'cause of the vampire thing,
是因为吸血鬼的缘故
I couldn't
我不能
I couldn't really get Clary, you know...
我不能真的和克莱莉 你知道的...
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! That's...
打住 打住 打住
I wasn't talking about that.
我不是说这个
I was talking about the bloodlust.
我是在说嗜血性
Right, yeah, of course!
是啊 对 当然了
Well, if things get too heated
好吧 如果情况比较激烈
I can
我可以
I know how to pull back.
我知道怎么止住嗜血的欲望
just... don't get overconfident. I've seen
只是...不要过于自信 我曾经见过
it happen before. You know, temptation and emotion...
惨案发生 你知道的 诱惑和情绪
Can we please talk about any other topic
除了这个话题以外
but this please?
拜托我们可以讨论点其他的吗
Absolutely. Luke, we need to talk.
当然了 卢克 我们得谈谈
A Shadowhunter's been mutilated and killed by a wolf.
一位暗影猎人被狼人碎尸了
Watch your tone in here.
在这里别说太多
How do you know a wolf killed him?
你怎么知道是狼人杀了他
Because of the claw marks
因为尸体上有爪痕
and traces of DNA on the body.
和DNA痕迹
Luke, the Inquisitor would like you to come in.
卢克 检察官希望你能来
Just to answer a few questions.
只是回答几个问题
Are you questioning me or are you accusing me?
你是在质问我 还是在指责我
A week ago, you demanded
一周前 你要求
the destruction of the Soul Sword.
毁灭灵魂之剑
A demand which, of course,
这样的要求 当然了
is impossible to even consider.
甚至都不需要考虑
Which leads me to wonder...
这让我好奇
was this killing
这次谋杀会不会是
an act of revenge on the Clave?
一次针对影秘会的复仇行为
You think that I would murder a Shadowhunter?
你认为是我谋杀了一位暗影猎人
We all know about your temper, Lucian.
我们都知道你的脾气 卢西安
Does she really think Luke did this?
她不会真的认为是卢克做的吧
Take my DNA.
取我的基因吧
Test it against your evidence.
测试看看是不是和你的推测相反
I'm not your wolf.
我不受你管教
And if any one of my pack did it...
如果是我部落中任何一个成员做的...
I'll kill them myself.
我会亲自杀了他
Take him down to the lab.
带他去实验室
A word, Jace?
我能跟你说句话吗 杰斯
Luke didn't do this.
这件事不是卢克干的
I'm sure his DNA will prove it.
他的DNA会证明的
That's the Herondale in you.
海洛戴尔血脉的影响
We trust our gut and act accordingly.
我们相信直觉并照办
You know, when your father died,
在你父亲死的时候
I thought the Herondale name would end with him.
我以为没有人能够再背负起海洛戴尔的名字
But by the grace of the Angel, I was wrong.
谢天谢地 我是错的
I see so much of your father in you.
我在你身上看到了你父亲的影子
But those eyes...
但是那双眼睛...
...those eyes you got from your mother.
...继承自你母亲的那双眼睛
What was she like?
我的妈妈
My mom.
是什么样的人
Celine was beautiful.
席琳很漂亮
Golden hair, like yours.
像你一样有一头金色的头发
She was so smart,
她很聪明
so headstrong.
也很任性
You definitely got your stubbornness from her.
你也继承了她的任性
If they could see you now, Jace...
杰斯 如果他们现在能够看到你...
they would be so proud of you.
他们将会为你感到自豪
I will be heading back to Idris soon,
我马上回伊德里斯
and I will be appointing a new Head of this Institute.
并任命新的首领
It should be Alec.
这个位置非埃里克莫属了
He's a born leader.
他是天生的领导
There's no better man for the job.
没有人能比他更胜任这个位置了
Yes. Mr. Lightwood certainly is one of our best and brightest.
是的 莱特伍德先生毫无疑问是我们中最聪明耀眼的一位
But I'm appointing you, Jace.
但是你才是我的人选
Congratulations.
祝贺
It should've been you. I told her that.
我告诉她你才是最合适的人选
The Clave was never going to hand it to me.
影密会永远不会让我接手的
I'm dating a guy who's a Downworlder.
谁叫我在跟一个异世界之人约会呢
Look Alec, I didn't want this, I swear.
听着 埃里克 我发誓我也不想这样
You're a Herondale.
你可是海洛戴尔
Get used to the perks.
接受这个特别待遇吧
What happened?
发生什么事了
We found Rosegreen and Penmount dead in the Bowery.
我们发现罗斯格林和派蒙特死在了包厘街
Runes carved out.
符印被挖出来了
Just like Keytower.
就像吉塔罗一样
Except Penmount's been drained by a vampire.
除了派蒙特是被吸血鬼吸干的
And Rosegreen was lanced by a Seelie Knight.
而罗斯格林是被精灵骑士杀死的
It's not just a lone wolf. It's multiple Downworlders.
不是孤狼干的 肯定有许多异世界之人
Luke was right all along.
卢克一直都是对的
The Downworlders want revenge.
异世界之人想要复仇
This could be the start of an uprising.
这可能是反叛的开始
Ah!
啊
Another Shadowhunter was found Dead last night
另一具暗影猎人尸体昨晚被发现了
in Williamsburg. This time, murdered this time murdered by a warlock.
在威廉斯堡 这次是被巫师杀死的
In this time of crisis, it is essential
在这个犯罪多发的时间
that we maintain strong leadership.
我们需要强有力的领导
That is why I am naming.
这就是为什么
Jace Herondale Head of the Institute,
我任命杰斯·海洛戴尔为我们的首领
effective upon my departure to Idris.
从我离开去伊德里斯开始生效
Dismissed.
散会
Let's not make a big deal about this.
大家不要太当回事
She's still in charge until she leaves.
在她离开之前她都是老大
Still! Being appointed Head of the Institute
被任命为这里的老大
and finding out you're a Herondale?
还发现你是海洛戴尔
Don't let it get to your head.
别太自以为是了
So Herondales are what,
所以海洛戴尔是什么
like the Kennedys of the Shadow World?
是暗影世界的肯尼迪吗
It's an old Shadowhunter family. Like the Lightwoods.
它是一个古老的暗影家族 就像莱特伍德一样
But we are the Kennedys.
但是我们就是肯尼迪
Let's focus on what matters.
我们专心处理这个事件吧
The Inquisitor would like us to reach out to our allies,
检察官会让我们去接触我们的盟友
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表