剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I tried using an iratze rune to wake him,
我试过用伊拉特兹符印来唤醒他
but nothing's working.
但还是不起作用
What happened? I don't know.
发生了什么 我不知道
I found him like this in my room.
我发现他在我房♥间里时就这样了
Oh, my god... Max...
天呐 迈克斯
We should send him to Idris.
我们得把他送去伊德里斯
See what they can do.
希望那里的人能救他
The medics said that in his condition,
医生说 就他这个情况
he won't be able to survive the transfer.
经受不住转移的折腾
Max...
迈克斯
We checked the institute's security camera footage.
我们查了基地的安全监控记录
Whoever attacked him is somehow covering their tracks.
攻击他的人把自己踪迹抹掉了
Has he been able to talk?
他能说话了吗
not yet.
还不行
He's unconscious.
他还在昏迷中
I don't understand. Who would want to hurt him?
我不明白 是谁想要伤害他
I don't know.
我不知道
But I'm going to find out.
但我会找出那个人
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Look, get Robert and Maryse here.
听着 把罗伯特和玛丽斯叫来
The rest of us... we'll find who did this.
我们剩下的人 会找出是谁干的
Yeah, I'll stay with Max.
是的 我会跟迈克斯待着
If he regains consciousness,
要是他恢复意识
Perhaps he can id his attacker.
也许他就能指认袭击者的身份
Cream or sugar?
你要奶油还是糖呢
did i fall asleep?
我睡着了吗
We both did.
我俩都睡着了
On separate couches. Never fear.
在不同的沙发上睡着的 不用担心
I should have never taken you up on your offer for drinks.
我真不该听你的喝那么多酒
In hindsight, liquor might have been a bad idea
现在回想起来 喝酒可能不是一个好主意
After being drained of all my magic
尤其是在为了救你的好朋友卢克
To heal your friend luke.
并且用光了我的魔法之后
Not my friend.
他不是我的朋友
He's clary fairchild's.
他是克莱莉·菲尔柴德的朋友
I've only known her five days
我才认识她五天
And she's already more trouble than she's worth.
她已经惹来了很多麻烦了
You're more than just a pretty face, aren't you?
你不仅仅颜值好 是吗
What is that supposed to mean?
你这话是什么意思
You shared your strength with me to help your friend.
你和我一起用自己的力量来帮助你的朋友
It's rare to find a shadowhunter with such a...
作为一个暗影猎人 你能如此的敞开心扉
Open heart.
真的实属难得
I trust you.
我相信你
I don't know why.
虽然我不知道为什么
But i do...
但我就是信任你
what time is it?
现在几点了
I have to get back to the institute.
我要回去基地了
Stay for breakfast.
吃完早餐再离开吧
I conjure up a mean belgian waffle.
我做了比利时华夫饼
No.
不用了
And if you let anyone know that i slept here last night...
如果你让别人知道我在这里过夜
Relax.
你放心
My reputation's on the line just as much as yours.
我俩的名声就像是悬在一根绳子上的蚂蚱
I'd lose all my credibility if my people found out
如果我的人发现我让一个暗影猎人在这过夜
That i let a shadowhunter spend the night.
我的名声就会毁了
Then why'd you let me sleep here?
那你为什么还让我睡这里呢
Trust makes you do strange things.
信任会使人做出怪异的选择
Must be something in the air.
一定是空气中弥漫着一种东西让我做这个选择
oh, you gotta be kidding me.
天哪 开什么玩笑
Definitely the steamed dumplings.
蒸饺是必须来一份的
Ooh, and some fried wontons.
还有炸馄饨
No. Two orders, because you always say you don't want any
不 要点两份 因为你常说你什么都不想吃
And then you eat all of mine. What?
然后你就会把我的全部吃掉 什么
you do! I see she drives you crazy, too.
正是 看来她把你逼疯了
Luke! Guess were both in the mood for chinese.
卢克 看来我俩都想吃中餐呀
What a coincidence.
真是太巧了
This is sam. My other partner.
这位是萨姆 我的伴侣
Nice to finally meet the famed luke garroway.
终于见到了大名鼎鼎的卢克·加罗韦了
Hi. Ollie's constantly gushing
你好 奥莉经常跟我说
About how she hit the jackpot
她是多走运
On getting you as her mentor.
才能找到像你一样好的导师
Hey, uh, we need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Ooh, i remember her. The girl who's not your girlfriend?
我记得她 这不是他的女朋友吗
Enjoy your wontons.
好好享用你的馄饨
What's up? It's russell.
发生什么事了 是罗素的事
When he left for philly, i thought he'd be gone
他离开去费城的时候 我以为他不会再回来了
For good. But he's back. And he scratched a mundane.
但是他回来了 而且还抓伤了一个曼迪恩人
how are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
not so good.
不太好
Look...
你看
I appreciate you guys helping me,
我很感激你们帮助我
But i think i need stitches and definitely a rabies shot.
但是我认为我需要缝针而且打狂犬疫苗
Shouldn't i go to an er?
我不是应该去急诊室吗
I just called the paramedics. They should be here soon.
我刚刚打过电♥话♥了 医护人员马上就到
What are we going to do when the paramedics don't show?
如果医护人员还没到 我们该怎么办
Well, we'll know soon enough if we even need ¢em.
我们很快就会知道他们要不要过来了
Ok. Not to sound... Judgy, but is this really how you guys
好吧 我不敢判断 但你们真的
Normally do this? You...
平时都是这么处理的吗
You know, hold a scratched mundane hostage
把被抓伤的曼迪恩人关起来
until they turn?
看他们会不会转化为狼人吗
I mean, normally we just secretly follow them
一般来说 我们会偷偷跟踪他们
To see if they turn at the next full moon.
看看他们满月的时候会不会变身
We can't exactly pull someone out of their lives
我们是不会随便把他们牵扯进来我们的圈子的
And be like, ¿hey, you might be a werewolf.
然后跟他们说 嘿 老兄 你可能会变成狼人
Bat's an exception.
巴特是个例外
Luckily with the full moon, we won't have to wait for long.
今天就是满月 所以我们不用等太久就知道结果
You sure you're up for this?
你确定要这么干吗
Maia?
玛雅
I'm good, yeah.
没事 我可以的
Alright.
好的
You and simon wait here with him.
你和西蒙一起在这守着他
I'll take care of russell.
我去会一会罗素
From the traces of blood outside the door,
从门外的血迹看来
It seems max was...
迈克斯应该是
Attacked somewhere else, and then he came here.
在其他地方受到袭击后 然后到这里
He was probably looking for help.
他可能在寻求帮助
Clary...
克莱莉
What did you find?
你们找到了什么
The box my mom used to keep jonathan's things in.
我妈妈以前用这个盒子放过乔纳森的东西
It was right where izzy found max.
就在伊兹发现迈克斯的地方找到的
I remember max had his eyes on it.
我记得迈克斯早就关注到这个盒子了
He was so determined to prove himself...
他一直都想证明自己
It's possible he found a way
他可能是找到用这个盒子
To use the box to track jonathan.
去追踪乔纳森的方法
Wait, all of this would mean
等会儿 这说明
That jonathan found a way to get inside the institute
乔纳森已经在我们没有发觉的情况下
Without us even knowing.
已经潜入了基地了
Well, he's valentine's son.
他可是瓦伦丁的儿子
We were trained to do the impossible.
我们被训练做到不可能的事
If jonathan attacked max
如果是乔纳森袭击了麦克斯
And he came for the mirror...
那他就是为了圣镜而来的
He wouldn't have left here without it.
他没有得就肯定不会离开的
Alec, he could still be in the building.
埃里克 他可能还在这里
Listen, we have to confirm he's still inside.
听着 我们得确认他是不是还在这里
We saw what the real jonathan looks like.
我们都见过乔纳森的真实面目
He will be glamoured as one of our own.
他可以伪装成我们当中任何一个人的样子
Hiding in plain sight.
藏在我们的眼皮子底下
Ok. Ok, sebastian.
好的 塞巴斯蒂安
I want you and any other personnel
我需要你和其他人
On supplemental guard duty.
加强守卫
Effective immediately, the institute's on lockdown.
立即生效 我们要封锁整个基地
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表