剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
You are tainted with demonic impurities.
你被恶魔杂质感染了
I'm sorry, Isabelle.
抱歉 伊莎贝尔
We can't let you inside the citadel.
我们不能让你进铁壁了
No, this has to be a mistake.
不 这肯定是个误会
She had a demon wound,
她有过恶魔伤口
maybe that's what the water reacted to.
可能圣水对伤口有反应
But she's fine now. She's healed.
但她现在好了 已经痊愈了
You are free to leave, if that is what you desire.
如果你现在想走 那就请便吧
No.
不
You go ahead. We need answers.
你先去 我们需要答案
Your friend has no idea, does she?
你朋友她不知道吧
Yin fen permeates your body.
茵粉已遍布你体内了
Vampire venom churns through your veins.
吸血鬼的毒液在你的静脉中肆意搅动
What?
什么
You didn't know? Yin fen is made from vampire venom.
你不知道吗 银粉是吸血鬼毒液做成的
I was injured. It was given to me so I could heal quickly.
我当时受伤了 他们给我好让伤口尽快愈合
Yin fen will not heal you.
茵粉不能治愈你
Be careful.
小心点
Full disclosure,
提前说明
I'd rather be hunting in the woods of far cry 3.
还不如三棵树距离狩猎
Really?
真的吗
I just never would have pegged you for a gamer.
我没想到你还是个游戏爱好者
When I first turned, I'd spend hours playing video games.
我刚开始变异时 不停地玩游戏
Just me and endless bags of potato chips.
只有无尽的薯片陪着我
I was terrified to go out.
我害怕出门
Afraid that I would hurt someone.
害怕自己不受控制
That I wouldn't be able to control myself.
伤害到别人
Well, you seem very in control now.
那你现在看起来控制的挺好
At least, as far as I can tell.
起码 我看着挺好
Yeah, well, thank Luke for that.
多亏了卢克
It's Maia, right?
你是玛雅吗
You're gonna be okay.
没事的没事的
Probably just going through shock.
熬过这阵就好
How about I sit right here?
我能坐这儿吗
Ride with you to the hospital?
陪你去医院
What am I gonna say, "no"? You're a cop.
我能说什么 不吗 你可是警♥察♥
I gather you're not a big fan of the police.
啊哦 你好像不太喜欢警♥察♥
Probably met a few who abused their power.
可能遇过几个滥用职权的混♥蛋♥
Well, I'm not like them.
我跟他们可不一样
I know what you're going through.
我知道你经历了什么
How?
你怎么知道
I don't even know what I'm going through.
我他妈都不知道我在经历什么
The last thing I remember, there was this girl...
唯一能记住的就是 有个女孩...
And...
之后...
oh, god.
哦天呐
Did I?
我不会...
No, no. She... She'll live.
没 没 她... 会活下来的
We just have to watch her.
只是需要看守着她
Make sure she doesn't turn.
以防她变异
Turn? What are you talking about?
变异 你在说什么
Are you...
你不会...
Am I?
我不会...
Yes.
没错
No, no. This isn't happening.
不 不 这不可能
Maia. Maia, calm down. You have to control yourself.
玛雅 玛雅 冷静 你得控制你自己
Our changes are linked to our emotion.
我们的情感跟改变相连
Now, you don't wanna hurt anybody else, do you?
现在 你可不想再伤害别人了吧
No.
不想
Okay.
很好
The first time... that's always the worst.
第一次... 都有点难熬
But you learn to control it.
但你要学会控制
You just can't give in to yourself.
你不能向自己屈服
You gotta fight.
你要成为战士
And those who care about you...
那些在乎你的人...
they'll fight with you.
他们会跟你一起战斗到底的
I don't have anyone that cares about me.
没人在乎我
You do now.
现在有了
You smell that?
你闻到了吗
Blood.
血
This way.
这边
Oh, no. Are... Are those...
哦天 这...这些...
Claw marks.
爪印
You're weirded out. Mmm.
你吓到了
Who says I'm weirded out?
谁说我吓到了
You wanna know why I haven't been in a relationship?
你想知道为什么我不想谈恋爱吗
Because of this.
因为这种感觉
cause...
因为...
I didn't wanna feel like there was something wrong with me,
我不想觉得我哪有问题
because I grew up in the institute, because...
因为我在基地长大
I always knew I couldn't have what I wanted...
很明白我无法得到我想要的一切...
Until you came along.
直到你出现
Nothing's wrong with you.
你才没什么不对劲
Far from it.
根本不是
But you're so...
但你真的太...
Innocent.
天真了
In some ways, but...
有点 不过...
I don't want you to treat me any different.
我不想你特别对我怎么样
But you are different.
但你的确与众不同啊
And it's a good thing.
而且是件好事
What about you? I mean, you must have had plenty of exes.
那你呢 你肯定有好多前任吧
What do you mean?
什么意思
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
Alexander, look, I've lived for centuries.
亚历山大 我可是活了几世纪了
I've been with men, women, seelies,
和男人 女人 精灵
warlocks, vampires...
巫师 吸血鬼... 都生活过
A djinn or two. How many?
甚至还有神灵 有多少
How many?
多少
It's not a trick question.
认真问你的
You can round down if you want.
你要愿意可以四舍五入什么的
Okay.
好吧
If you wanna know, I'll tell you.
你要是想知道 我就告诉你
Seventeen.
十七
Seventeen.
十七
That... That's...
未必是...
Seventeen... Hundred?
一千七百...
Seventeen thousand?
难道是一万七千...
It was all in the past.
都是过去的事了
ancient history.
老掉牙的历史了
But right now i'm here. With you.
重要的是 现在我在这 和你一起
Yeah, me and... 17,000 other memories.
是啊 我 加上 其他1700个多余的记忆
Look...
你只要知道
I am who i am.
我就是我
And you are who you are.
你就是你
And all the magic in the world can't change that.
并且世上存在的任何一种魔力都改变不了这点
So... Let's just try to make the best of it.
所以 我们不如好好珍惜眼前
Sure.
好
Make it shine.
好好擦
I at least thought you'd last till the end of your shift.
我以为你最少会坚持到你的轮班结束
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么这么对我
I proved that i wasn't in league with valentine
我证明了 我没有效忠瓦伦丁
But you're still treating me like i was.
但你还是当我是瓦伦丁的人一般对待我
And everyone else here is questioning my allegiance.
并且这里剩下的人全都在质疑我的忠诚
As they should.
他们这样没毛病
final question.
最后一个问题
Can you pledge your unconditional loyalty to the clave?
你能做到无条件的向影秘会奉献你的忠诚吗
Facilis descensus averno.
地狱之路走好
I asked you a question. Turn it off.
我只是向你提了个问题 关上
What do you want from me?
你想从我这里得到什么
It's my job to make sure our shadowhunters are protected.
确保暗影猎人们是被庇护的是我的职责
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表