剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
You're asking me to spy on Clary?
你是要我监视克莱莉吗
Wait, what?
等等 什么
You moved your stuff back to the boat basin?
你把东西移回了船仓里吗
Turns out being a vampire who only drinks blood
事实证明 一个只吸血的吸血鬼
doesn't jive really well with a jewish mother
跟一个一心想喂饱你的犹太母亲
who's always trying to feed you.
不是很合拍啊
She doesn't remember you coming home?
她不记得你要回家吗
Seems a bit much to wipe her memory.
似乎抹掉她太多的记忆了
Yeah. Well, she saw me...
是啊 不过 她在一个尴尬的情况下
Um, in an awkward situation.
见到过我
What situation?
什么情况
I know I tell you everything,
我知道我会告诉你一切
But in this case, just take my word.
但这种情况下 你就相信我说的吧
It was bad.
那是件坏事
I just wish I was at the funeral with you instead.
真希望我跟你一起参加葬礼
I can't believe the Clave and their stupid
不敢相信影秘会那帮愚蠢的人
ban on downworlders.
竟然对异世界之人下了禁令
You should've been able to go. Luke, too.
你本可以去的 卢克也是
He still hasn't called. I'm worried.
还没有他的消息 我很担心
My mom was everything to him.
我妈妈就是他的全部
Maybe I shouldn't go on this mission...
也许我不该参加这个任务
No, Clary. I'll find Luke.
不 克莱莉 我会找到卢克的
I'll check with the pack.
我跟族群联♥系♥一下
See if they have any leads.
看看他们有没有什么线索
You go with Izzy.
你跟伊兹一起走
You're the best.
你最好了
Bye.
再见
So, that's it? You're giving up on Luke?
就这样了么 你这就放弃卢克了
We looked everywhere.
我们找遍了所有地方
His trail's gone cold.
他的踪迹已经消散了
But he's your friend, your pack leader.
他可是你的朋友啊 你们的族长
Yeah, well, if you find him,
是啊 如果你找到他的话
you can remind him of all that.
你可以让他想起这一切
Lately, Luke's been far more concerned
最近 卢克对暗影猎人的关心甚至
with shadowhunters than his own pack.
超过了自己的族群
Wow.
这样啊
You did not strike me as the jealous type.
你并不像爱吃醋的那种能打击到我
Maybe I'm just getting tired of you
或许我只是厌倦了你把
leaving your stink around here.
臭味散得到处都是
Alaric, come on. What if Luke's in real trouble?
阿♥拉♥里克 拜托 万一卢克真的有危险怎么办
He's a wolf.
他是一头狼
I'd be far more worried for whoever crosses his path.
我会更担心挡他道的人
Good on jam
配上果酱会更好
Hmm.
嗯
Restock werewolf. Magnus.
狼人该补货了 马格努斯
I got your fire message. What's the emergency?
我收到了你的火之呼唤 发生了什么紧急的事吗
Are those... Fangs?
还有这些 毒牙吗
Yes. Very potent.
是的 毒性强效
Good for digestion.
很容易消化
I'm sorry about the emergency call,
关于紧急呼唤我非常抱歉
But it was the only way to get your attention.
这是唯一能引起你注意的方法
Well, since you're okay, i should probably get back.
好吧 看来你没什么事 那我就回去了
I'm not okay...
我有事
Because you're not okay.
因为是你有事
Alexander...
亚历山大
You've been to hell and back.
你穿越地狱火海归来
And you haven't stopped for a second, taken a moment for yourself.
你从未停歇过一秒 留一些时间给自己
Magnus, we're in the middle of a war.
马格努斯 我们处在一场战争之中
there will always be a war.
永远都会有战争发生
A mission. A... A problem to solve.
一个使命 一个 一个有待解决的问题
Look, I speak from experience.
这么说吧 就我自己的经验而言
If you fail to grant time for the things you care about,
如果对于你关心的事你都不能给予时间
You'll forget why you're even fighting at all.
你会连你为什么而战都不记得了
what do you have in mind?
那你心中想着什么呢
I got the hint, alaric.
我知道你的暗示了 阿♥拉♥里克
This is me leaving. I'm just about packed.
我要走了 我差不多打包好了
Looks like you barely moved in.
你都还没怎么搬进来啊
You sleep in a canoe?
你在独木舟里睡觉吗
yeah, uh...
是啊 呃
I guess it's not exactly posturepedic,
我想这虽然不是什么体型垫
But it's better than a coffin, though.
但这应该比棺材好一点
Although, I've never really slept in one. So I wouldn't...
虽然我从来没在这里面睡过 所以我觉得
At home I have memory foam, which I really miss.
在家里我睡记忆海绵床 我非常想念那玩意
It's, uh, developed by nasa, which I highly recommend.
这是 呃 美国宇航局发明的 强烈推荐
But you're... You're probably not in the market for a bed,
但你 你大概不想买♥♥个床
So, uh... Never mind.
所以 呃 不用在意
Do you always talk this much?
你一直话这么多吗
When I'm nervous.
当我紧张的时候
Why would you be nervous?
你为什么感觉紧张
It's just my natural disposition, I guess.
我生性如此 我觉得吧
I'm... I'm simon. Maia.
我 我是西蒙 玛雅
I heard you back there with Alaric.
我听说你和阿♥拉♥里克一起回来的
How do you know Luke?
你怎么知道卢克
Me and Luke go way back.
我和卢克有些交情
He's kinda like a dad to my friend Clary.
他有点像我朋友克莱莉的爸爸
He coached my little league team.
他训练我的少年棒球联盟队
Well, even though the pack stopped looking for Luke, I haven't.
好吧 虽然族群停止了对卢克的寻找 我从没有放弃
Really? That's such a relief.
真的吗 那真是让我松了一口气
'cause I could really use the help.
因为我能得到帮助了
Um, we should totally--
嗯 我们应该全面
There is no "we."
这里没有"我们"
You know it's too dangerous for a vampire
你知道这对一个吸血鬼来说太危险了
To hunt a werewolf while he's wolfing out.
去狩猎一只狼化的狼人
When we first turn,
当我们第一次转化
Any stress or emotion can set us off. Especially sadness.
任何的压力或者情绪都能让我们暴走 尤其是悲伤
Like if someone close to you died.
比如说你身边的人死了
If Luke's lost control, he could be out there hurting someone.
如果卢克失控了 在那里他会伤害某人
No. Luke would never do that.
不 卢克不会这么做的
I mean, can you think of anywhere he might've gone?
我是说 你能想到任何他回去的地方吗
Somewhere removed?Away from people?
一些和人类隔离开的地方
I don't know.
我不知道
We used to go camping.
我们以前常常去野营
Here. I'll drive.
在这儿 我来开车
One condition.
只有一个条件
Yeah.
好的
We keep the talking to a minimum. Yeah?
我们尽可能少说话 行吗
Whoa.
哇哦
This is more amazing than I imagined.
这比我想象的更不可思议
I can't believe I'm actually going inside.
我不敢相信我真的走进来了
Speak your names.
说出你的名字
Isabelle Lightwood.
伊莎贝尔·莱特伍德
Clary Fairchild.
克莱莉·菲尔柴德
Valentine's daughter.
瓦伦丁的女儿
Your father killed the silent brothers.
你的父亲杀了静默兄弟会
He's taken our most valuable weapon.
他取走了我们最有价值的武器
You must leave immediately.
你必须立刻离开
Clary's done nothing wrong.
克莱莉没做错任何事
Allow me.
请允许我问一下
What answers do you seek?
你在寻求什么答案
Why did valentine go to all that trouble to steal the soul-sword?
为什么瓦伦丁要这么麻烦的去偷走灵魂之剑
Yes, Valentine is my father, but that man killed my mother.
是的 瓦伦丁是我的父亲 但就是这个男人杀了我妈妈
He experimented on my brother.
他对我的兄弟进行试验
I want to stop him more than anyone.
我比任何人都想要阻止他
And if we have any chance at defeating him...
如果我们有任何的机会战胜他
We need your help.
我们需要你们的帮助
Sister Cleophas, how long have you been in the order?
法斯姐妹 你在这里多长时间了
Fourteen beautiful years.
十四个美好的年华
I never planned on following in my mother's footsteps.
我从未打算补我妈妈的后尘
I was happy living in idris with my sister Amatis,
我本来和我的妹妹阿玛蒂一起快乐的住在伊德里斯
When my brother Lucian was scratched in a werewolf attack.
直到我的弟弟卢西恩在一次狼人袭击中被抓伤
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表