剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
that's exactly what you'll be doing.
那你就是在伤害我
This is what you came for, isn't it?
你是为了圣镜而来的吗
You can take this and go.
你可以带着圣镜离开
Or...
或者...
you can come with us.
你可以和我们走
We can help you.
我们会帮助你的
Whatever Valentine's told you, it's lies.
无论瓦伦丁告诉了你什么 那都是谎言
Whatever happened in the past
无论过去发生过什么
whatever you've done, it doesn't matter.
无论你做过什么 都不要紧
You're my family.
你是我的家人
Take the mirror and go, Clary!
带着圣镜走 克莱莉
No! Not without you!
不 你得和我一起
It's the only way to protect the mirror.
这是保护圣镜的唯一方法
Come on!
快走
You know I'm ready now, right?
你知道我现在准备好了 是吧
I remember holding you
我记得在你只有几个小时大的时候
when you were just a few hours old.
我还抱过你
I looked into those little eyes,
当时我看着你的小眼睛
and promised I'd never
承诺绝对不会
let anything bad ever happen to you.
让任何坏事发生在你身上
But we're Nephilim.
但我们是奈弗林人
It's our calling.
这是我们的责任
I'll have Alec put in a call to the Clave.
我会让埃里克打电♥话♥给影秘会
Report to the Ops Center first thing tomorrow.
明天第一个向作战参谋中心报告
♪ My regrets are a chain around my neck ♪
♪ 悔恨如同颈上的锁链 ♪
♪ You know ♪
♪ 你曾见过 ♪
♪ It's torturous ♪
♪ 它是如此的折磨 ♪
♪ Have some burdens that I can't let go ♪
♪ 有些负担我不能放手 ♪
Maia!
玛雅
Hey...
嗨...
Um...
呃...
I know this is going to be difficult
我知道这样可能会有点难
...but I'm going to ask you to not to speak.
...但是我希望你能先别说话
OK?
可以吗
Yeah. Sure. Yeah. I can totally do that.
可以 当然 完全能做到
I mean, there are times to talk
我是说 有时候需要说话
and there are times to not talk.
有时候不需要
And I... right.
我... 好
You were saying.
你刚才想说什么来着
I've made my fair share of mistakes with guys
我把感情给过不懂珍惜的人
and...
然后...
I was afraid to put myself out there.
我不敢再投入同样多的感情了
You've had your heart broken.
你被伤害过
I guess that's something we have in common.
我想这是我们的共同点
This was different.
不一样的
But...
但是...
maybe now I'm ready to take a chance.
可能现在我准备好作出改变了
I mean... I guess...
我是说... 我猜...
...I just need to take things slow.
...我只是需要慢慢来
Sure! Yeah!
好 可以
I mean, slow is good.
我是说 慢慢来很好
I'm a vampire, so...
我是个吸血鬼 所以...
I kind of have all the time in the world.
我有的是时间
Do you think...
你觉得
the paddle boats are still open?
划桨船还在营业吗
I think so.
应该开着
If I had known Dot was gonna do that
如果我知道多特会那么做
I would've never left without her.
我绝对不会不带着她离开
She knew what she was doing.
她知道自己在做什么
Because of her, Valentine can't raise the Angel.
因为她 瓦伦丁不能召唤天使
We are finally one step ahead of him.
我们总算能领先他一步了
Hey...
嘿...
she survived Valentine.
她能从瓦伦丁手里幸存下来
She'll survive this.
她也能应付得来这个
All this fighting and bloodshed, but...
总是有战斗和流血 但是...
God, for what?
上帝啊 为了什么
Hey, you OK?
嘿 你还好吗
It was like my dream.
和梦里看见的一样
I was back at the lake,
我又回到了湖里
drowning, and...
向下沉 然后...
there were these two swords coming at me.
有两把剑冲着我过来
These aren't dreams.
这不是梦
They're visions.
是一种幻象
I think it's some kind of message.
我觉得这是一种信息
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Hey!
嘿
Buddy, I, uh...
兄弟 我 呃...
Don't... don't mind me
别... 别误会
I'm just looking for...
我只是在找...
something for the boss.
老板的一些东西
How's the, uh... training going?
训练...进行的怎么样
What's the matter?
怎么了
I found a single hair,
我发现了一根头发
stuck in the bottom of the box.
卡在盒子底部
You're him.
你就是他
You're Jonathan
你是乔纳森
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表