剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Apart from the obvious.
除了外貌以外
Okay, um...
好吧
You literally slay demons.
你轻而易举就解决了恶魔
All I have is fangs. The fangs don't matter.
而我有的只是尖牙 尖牙并不重要
Look, you gotta stop feeling sorry for yourself,
你看 你必须停下自卑的念头
and figure out what's...
然后找出什么是
Lacking.
你的缺陷
Lacking? I'm lacking?
缺陷 我有缺陷吗
Are you kidding?
你逗我呢
You know what, let's, uh... Let's start at the top.
好吧 就让我们从头开始
Okay.
好的
What? Your hair.
啥 你的头发
What's wrong with my hair?
我头发咋了
You know, we'll circle back to that.
好吧 我们稍后谈那个
Why don't you just start by telling me, uh,
我们就从 当你靠近一个女孩的时候
what you do when you approach a girl.
会做什么 开始吧
Okay. What do you mean?
好吧 你想我怎么做
You mean, like, act it out? Yeah.
就像情景对话一样吗 没错
Here? Dazzle me.
在这 亮瞎我的狗眼吧
I'm Lewis. Simon Lewis.
我是路易斯 西蒙·路易斯
No. Don't do that.
不 别那么做
Do what? Any of that.
做什么 任何那种行为
This is my James Bond impression.
这是我的詹姆斯·邦德印象版
It's nothing like James Bond.
那完全和詹姆斯·邦德没关系
The face and the snap... No.
那张脸 那个响指 不要
Okay, so what am I supposed to do? Like...
好吧 那我该怎么做 就像
What is that? It's me being you.
这又是啥玩意 你啊
Dark. Mysterious.
黑暗 神秘
It looks like you're low on fiber.
你看起来像是缺乏纤维素
Okay, I'll try again. Um...
好吧 我再试一次
Perfect.
完美
If you're a serial killer.
如果你这是表演连环杀手的话 那你赢了
Look... You gotta learn to play hard to get, okay?
听着 你必须表现的很难被得到 好吗
No girl wants a guy with his cards already on the table.
没有哪个女孩会喜欢一个能轻易得到的家伙
No girl wants a guy who can't shut up.
没有哪个女孩会喜欢嘴巴闭不上的家伙
I can shut up.
我能闭嘴
So I... I have to change my hair,
所以 我必须换个发型
stop talking, stop smiling. Essentially, just...
不说话 不笑 基本上 就是
...stop being myself.
不在表现成我自己
Exactly.
没错
It's never gonna work.
这不可能行的
You wanna bet?
你要赌一下吗
Oh, dazzle me, please.
请亮瞎我的狗眼吧
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Jace. What are you... What are you doing?
杰斯 你在干啥子
That's how it's done.
就是这么简单
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Had to slaughter a horde of Shax demons
必须在中♥央♥车站解决掉一大批沙克斯恶魔
in Grand Central. Could've used your help.
可能需要你的帮助的
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Aldertree has me on a special assignment.
凯木给了我一个特殊任务
I'm checking out some rogue vamp dens.
我在检查一些流浪者 吸血鬼 兽穴
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 是的 我很好
You don't seem fine.
你看起来可不是这样
I'm... tired.
我只是累了
Yeah. Um, your message said you wanted to talk.
好吧 你信息里说想谈谈
Do you have a lead on Cleophas?
你有法斯的线索了吗
No. Not yet.
还没有
Then what is it?
那你想谈啥
It's about Magnus.
是关于马格努斯的
How do you know... In your experience,
以你的经验来说 你是怎么知道
you know, when's the, uh... the right time?
你知道的 什么是 合适的时候
Oh, my God, are you talking about having sex?
我的天啊 你是说上♥床♥吗
Can you not discuss my sex life
你能别在整个基地面前
with the entire Institute, please?
谈我的性生活吗
Alec, is this your first time with a man?
埃里克 这是你的第一次和男的做吗
Your first time ever?
还是说是第一次做
It all makes sense now.
那那些就都说得通了
That's why you didn't want me to meet Jessica Hawkblue.
这就是你为什么不想我见杰西卡·霍克布鲁
Wait, was there ever a Jessica Hawkblue?
等等 是不是根本没有什么杰西卡·霍克布鲁
Are you done?
你说完了吗
You and Magnus...
你和马格努斯
You want to...
你是想
I think so. I don't know.
我想是的 我不知道
Alec, you care about Magnus.
埃里克 你关心马格努斯
He cares about you. It's okay.
他也关心你 这没什么
Just don't do what you always do.
就是不要向你一直做的那样做就行
And what's that?
那是什么
Overthink it.
想太多
Like you're doing now.
就像你现在做的这样
No, I don't overthink things.
不 我没想太多
Do I?
不是吗
Look...
听着
If it's what you want, if it makes you happy...
如果这就是你想要的 如果这能让你快乐
...then go for it.
那就去做吧
Pretty cold-blooded, turning your sister over to the Clave.
真是冷血 把你姐姐交给影秘会
Remember that the next time the pack tries to question my authority.
当下一次人群质疑我的权威时 记住这点
Get ready. We leave in five.
准备好 我们五分钟内离开
It's time.
是时候了
Kiddo, it'll be okay.
小家伙 一切都会好起来的
You believe in what you're doing. And so do I.
你坚信你所做的 我也是
Let's go!
我们走
I thought that shift would never end.
我还以为轮班永远不会结束
Have you ever been around drunk Seelies?
你有过简单直接的醉过吗
It's, like, one shot and they're toast.
就像是 他们敬酒然后一口干
And they won't stop with the Abba songs.
他们在神父的歌♥曲里永不停止
I thought I was gonna lose my mind.
我当时感觉都要失去意识了
Yeah. Bummer.
没错 恶心
Wanna get out of here?
想离开这吗
Yeah. I hope you're a film buff.
好啊 我希望你是个电影迷
I guess.
我想是的
BAM's doing a Blade Runner marathon.
英国医师协会在办一场刀锋战士耐力考验
All three cuts. And I checked, finishes before dawn.
总共三处割伤 我通过了 在黎明前完成
Are you expecting a call?
你在等电♥话♥吗
Not necessarily.
不是很重要的电♥话♥
Did someone spike your blood supply?
是不是谁切断了你的血液供给
'Cause you're acting really weird.
因为你表现的真的很奇怪
Weird can be good.
怪异或许是好事
This isn't good.
这并不好
So, when the Simon I agreed to go out with just decides to show up,
所以 当我同意和他出去的西蒙出现的时候
tell him to give me a call, okay?
告诉他给我个电♥话♥ 好吗
Wait, no.
等等 不
Maia! Maia, wait!
玛雅 玛雅 等等
Jace here?
杰斯在这吗
No. He left hours ago. Are you okay?
不 他几小时前就离开了 你还好吗
Hey, what's this all about?
这都是什么事啊
I mean, I'm not complaining, but...
我不是说 我在抱怨 但是
I... I just thought...
我 只是 觉得
...you know, I thought we could take the next step.
你懂的 我觉得我们可以再深一层发展了
The sex step. Yeah.
上♥床♥的时候 是的
Alexander.
亚历山大
I may be experienced, but...
我或许是个老司机 但是
...it's rare that
我并不经常
I've ever felt this way about someone and...
我之前从未对另一个人有过现在这样的感觉 并且
I worry that once we...
我害怕 一旦我们
That if we rush into this...
我们 如果 太猴急了
That I may lose you.
我怕失去你
What? Why would you think that?
什么 哪里来的鬼逻辑
Look...
听着
You're not the only one that feels vulnerable.
你不是唯一一个在这段关系里感到脆弱的人
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表