剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Along with hundreds of downworlders
顺带着是上百位异世界之人的死亡
That you massacred with the soul sword.
这就是你使用魂之剑造成的大杀戮
Justice will be served.
公正会得到伸张
Make it stop!
快停下
Stop!
停手
How long can you keep torturing him?
你对他的折磨审讯会持续多久
as long as it takes
要多久有多久
If you want the truth, why not just use the soul sword?
如果你想要的到真♥相♥ 你为什么不直接使用魂之剑
You're telling me how to do my job?
你是在教我怎么做我的工作吗
No, but you said you retrieved the sword right
不 但是你说你在袭击之后
After the attack. I just don't understand why you wouldn't...
收回了灵魂之剑 我只是不理解为什么你...
The rune your sister drew to deactivate
你妹妹画来封印神剑的符印
The sword ended up damaging it in the process.
以破坏神剑而告终
It's been sent to the iron sisters to be purified.
所以神剑就被送到了钢铁姐妹会那里去修复了
You're valentine's children.
你们是瓦伦丁的孩子
Tell me what you know.
你们有什么知道的告诉我吗
Nothing. Haven't we proven ourselves?
没有 我们还没有自证清白吗
Valentine attacked the institute. We captured him.
瓦伦丁袭击基地 我们抓住了他
At what cost? By taking matters
以什么样的代价呢 在你们自己的角度
Into your own hands, you've planted the seeds of rebellion
考虑一下这个问题 你们已经在异世界被种下了
In the downworld. The accords will be
背叛的种子 现在协议已经接近
Near impossible to maintain now.
不可能维持了
Fall in line, or you'll end up
站对队 否则你们都没好下场
Like aldertree and idris facing reprimand.
就好像奥德特里和伊德里斯一样面临惩罚
Evening, gentlemen.
晚上好 先生们
I'll have a scotch.
请给我来一杯纯
Neat. And the mortal cup, please.
威士忌 和 圣杯
What did you just say?
你刚刚说什么
Don't.
别
I know you're part of herondale's security detail.
我知道你们属于赫伦戴尔的安保系统
I also know that you've captured valentine, which means
我也知道你们已经抓住了瓦伦丁 也就是说
You have the cup, or you know where it is.
你们已经得到了圣杯 或者说你们已经知道它在哪里了
I'd like you to tell me.
我想要你告诉我
Nobody knows. Valentine won't tell anyone.
没人知道 瓦伦丁没有告诉任何人
Pity.
可惜了
Hey, are you ok?
嗨 你还好吗
What the hell. Let's make it a party.
无所谓的 让我们狂欢吧
See you in hell.
地狱见
Ladies.
女士们
Izzy, tell me what to do and i can do it.
伊兹 告诉我要做什么我能帮上忙
Whatever you need.
不管你需要什么
I'm ok...
我没事...
I just need to sweat it out.
我只要忍♥下去就好
Izzy. Izzy...
伊兹 伊兹...
stop,it burns
停下 好烫
No one knows, right?
没人知道吧 是不是
No.
没有人知道
Nobody. They all think you have the flu.
没人 他们都以为你感冒了
What is it?
怎么了
There was a demon attack.
恶魔来攻击了
They need me.
他们需要我
Alec, you have to call--
埃里克 你得给
No. Izzy, I'm not going to
不 伊兹 我不会再
leave you like this.
这样离开你
Alec, go.
埃里克 快走吧
I'm gonna be fine.
我会没事的
I promise.
我保证
Your sister...
你妹妹
your brother and my friend are family.
你哥哥 还有我的朋友 我们是一家人
We can't replace them. But if we
他们无可取代 但如果我们没有
don't move forward because of them...
为了他们而向前看
It's getting pretty heated out there.
外面形势越来越紧张了
They just need to blow off some steam.
他们只是需要出点儿汗
They're losing faith in you, Luke. They think
他们对你失去信任了 卢克 他们觉得
you brought us into a battle you knew we couldn't win.
你把我们带入了一场没有胜算的战争
Is that what you think?
你就是这么想的吗
No. They're scared,
不 他们很害怕
And so am I. I mean,
我也一样 我是说
Russell's out there talking about hunting mundanes.
拉塞尔在外面散布猎杀人类的消息
Saying that's the only way we can rebuild the pack.
声称这是我们重振家族的唯一途径
Turning innocent humans?
对无辜的人类下手吗
As a family, then we will fade out of existence!
作为家人 到时我们会慢慢淡出视野
I mean, come on, does anybody else have any better ideas?
我说 别这样 有人能提出更好的想法吗
Hey! Nobody's turning anybody.
喂 没有人会对任何人下手好吗
Says the Alpha who killed three quarters of the pack.
杀了自己四分之三族人的头儿也是这么说的
Luke didn't kill anybody,
卢克没有杀过任何人
and we can't just go around hunting mundanes.
而且我们也不能就这么冲过去猎杀人类啊
Why not? You think they'd hesitate to attack us
为什么不行 当我们把桌子掀翻的时候
if the tables were turned?
你觉得他们还会犹豫反抗吗
Alright. That's enough.
好吧 够了
That's right. It is enough, Luke...
好了 够了 卢克
because I challenge you. Right here, right now.
因为我要挑战你 就现在就在这里
Russell, you need to relax.
拉赛尔 你别紧张
He is not fit to be our Alpha. Not anymore.
他不再适合当我们头儿了 再也不是了
Come on, let's go!
快点 咱们走吧
We've all had a rough time,
我们都曾有过不顺
so I'm giving you a chance to reconsider,
所以我想给你个机会重新考虑
because I've seen way too many wolves die
因为我见过太多狼人
to stomach seeing another.
互相残杀
Detective Garroway.
加罗韦探长
Yeah.
是的
Secure the crime scene. I'll be right there.
封锁现场 我这就过来
What's this sand on the floor?
地板上的这个沙子是什么
This looks like a demon attack.
看起来像是被恶魔攻击过的痕迹
I've never seen a demon cause this kind of hemorrhaging.
我从没见过恶魔能留下这种血迹
Is there any security footage?
有监控录像吗
Nothing in the bar.
酒吧里什么都没拍到
Maybe cctv caught something outside on the street.
可能监控拍到了外面街上的场景
We should get them back to the institute.
我们应该把这些带回基地
Yeah, that's a good idea.
是啊 好主意
Detective Garroway?
加罗韦探长
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话
Just dictating some notes while they're
趁血迹新鲜我赶紧做点笔记
still fresh. Something you should start doing.
你也应该开始记点东西了
That's a great idea! They didn't mention it in training,
好主意 培训的时候可没说这个
But it makes perfect sense.
但这完全是有道理的
Is there some special app for that?
有什么特殊的应用场景吗
Can you pull the car up?
能把车开过来吗
I'll meet you out front.
我在前面等你
Ok.
好的
New partner?
新搭档吗
She's driving me crazy.
她要把我搞疯了
Raphael.
拉斐尔
Isabelle...
伊莎贝尔
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
I w... I wanted to apologize.
我 我想道个歉
It was a terrible night and I took my anger out on you.
那天晚上真是糟透了 我还把火撒你身上
You were only trying to save your people.
你只是在努力救自己人罢了
It's not safe for a shadowhunter
暗影猎人现在待在
to be at the Dumort right now.
杜蒙特酒店不安全
Especially one looking for vampire venom.
特别是对一个寻找恶魔毒液的人来说
Raphael, I think... if I can have
拉斐尔 我想 我是不是可以咬一小口
a small bite, over time I can have less and less.
慢慢地再一点点减少
It doesn't work like that.
这样是不行的
Why not?
为什么
Well... We can manage it...together.
其实 我们可以一起想想办法
You really should go.
你真得走了
Wait. Ok.
等等 好
What... What do you want from me?
你 你要我做什么
I'll... I'll... I'll... I'll...
我会 我会 我会 我会
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表