剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Wait.
别急
Alec is Head of the Institute.
埃里克是基地的头
He might already know.
他应该已经知道了
No.
不可能
I just saw him.
我刚刚才见了他
He would've told me if he knew.
他如果知道他肯定早就告诉我了
He would never keep something this important from me.
这么重要的事情他不可能不告诉我
Yeah,
是啊
definitely think that's nuts,
这绝对很疯狂
that the Clave has little kids fight demons.
影秘会让这么小的孩子来和恶魔对战
But... you guys are Shadowhunters, right?
但是...你们生来都是暗影猎人 不是吗
It's not anything new.
这没什么新鲜的
I'm still worried. You know, he's my little brother.
但是我还是不放心 你知道的 他是我的小♥弟♥弟♥
I get it. But Izzy,
我懂得 但是 伊兹
when it's all said and done,
不管怎么说
isn't this what Max was born to do?
迈克斯生来不就是干这行的嘛
Like you?
和你一样
Hey! Check out my fortune cookie.
嗨 看看我的幸运饼干条
You will accomplish impossible feats.
你的前途无量
Yes!
好棒
See? I told you.
看见了嘛 我告诉过你
How 'bout we call it a day?
那我们今天就到这里怎么样
But it's still early!
但是今天还很早啊
Unless Simon's too tired.
除非西蒙已经累了
What?! No way!
什么 怎么可能
I was just getting started.
我才刚刚热完身
Let's get back to work, young Padawan.
让我们回去练习吧 小绝地学徒
What?
怎么
Don't tell me you don't know what a Jedi is.
别告诉我你不知道绝地是什么
Um...
额...
Izzy, what type of trainer are you?
伊兹 你这教练训练不到位啊
This is important stuff, man! All right,
这可是必备知识啊 姐们 好吧
last one back to the boat basin is an Imperial Gonk droid.
最后一个到船屋的人是帝国贡克机器人
And you don't wanna be that guy!
所以快跟上
Hey...
嗨...
Hey.
嗨
Are all vampires this weird?
吸血鬼都这么怪吗
Definitely not.
那当然不是
Come on.
走吧
I don't think we've actually met.
我想我们应该还没有正式见过
I'm Isabelle Lightwood.
我是伊莎贝尔·莱特伍德
Are you taking her on a boat ride?
你是准备带她去划船咯
What? No. No!
什么 不 不
No, of course not. Izzy and I are friends.
不 当然不 伊兹和我只是朋友
We're helping her brother
我们刚结束对她小弟
Max train, and then we stopped
迈克斯的训练
to get a bite to eat... Stop talking.
然后吃了点东西... 别说了
...that's it.
...就这样
I will see you later.
待会见
Yeah. See you.
好的 再见
What was that? What?
那是什么情况 什么
That.
刚才
In there.
饭店里面
You and Maia.
你和玛雅
There is no me and Maia.
我和她没什么
OK, Simon, you can't possibly be that clueless.
好吧 西蒙 你不会真这么迟钝
OK? She likes you.
她喜欢你 好嘛
It's obvious. She doesn't like me.
这很明显 她不喜欢我
When a girl likes you and you ask her out,
如果一个女孩子对你有意思的话 你邀请
most of the time she doesn't say no.
她一般都不会被拒绝
She didn't tell you why?
她没说为什么吗
No. She just told me she had a lot going on.
不 她只是告诉我她有事
That's your problem. There's obviously
这是你的问题 很明显
something more that she's not telling you.
有很多事她瞒着你
After the whole Seelie Court business,
自从仙妖宫的事之后
I'm done chasing girls who only want to be my friend.
我就不再追求只想和我做朋友的妹子
I didn't take you for a quitter.
我认为你不是一个轻言放弃的人
Easy for you to say.
你说的简单
When was the last time you got shot down?
你上一次被甩是什么时候
You'd be surprised.
你会吃惊的
Look, I'm just gonna stick to things I'm good at.
听着 我只呆想在我擅长的领域
Like... getting my ass kicked by a 12 year old.
比如...和12岁的小孩子玩
So you've narrowed it down to these three locations.
所以你已经把目标缩小到这三个地方了
Yes. Here. Here and here.
是的 这 这 还有这
Wait a minute...
稍等
that's the park we used to go to when I was little.
那个公园我小的时候去过
Mom and I used to go there when I was a kid.
妈妈在我小时候带我去的
She'd pack a picnic, watch me sketch for hours.
她去准备野餐 然后看我画了几小时
It was our place.
那是我们常去的地方
She hid it somewhere I'd remember...
我应该能记得她把它藏在哪了
just in case.
只是以防万一
It's gotta be there.
应该在那
Uh, hi.
额 嗨
Hey, Sebastian.
嗨 塞巴斯蒂安
Um... I'm sorry, I'm just heading out on a mission.
额... 抱歉 我要去出一个任务了
Oh, sure. Yeah.
啊 是啊 好吧
I actually... I just wanted to...
事实上我... 我只是想...
make sure you were OK.
确认你是不是还好
I'm fine.
我挺好的
Look, I saw how upset you were today.
听着 我看见你今天特别沮丧
I'm really sorry about your friend.
我对你朋友的事情表示非常遗憾
I keep losing the people that I care about.
我一直在失去我在乎的人
One after the other. It... it has to stop.
一个接着一个 这必须停止
And you're worried that, um...
所以你担心 额...
now Jonathan's back, that it...
现在乔纳森回来了 那
that it's not going to.
那会不会还是这样
I don't know.
我不知道
I mean, Jace thinks that my brother's a lost cause.
我的意思是 杰斯认为我哥哥注定无可救药了
So...
所以...
What do you think?
你怎么看
I mean, I understand he has demon blood,
我的意思是 我知道他有恶魔血脉
I know what he's capable of,
我知道他可能会做什么
but...
但是...
...but he's my brother.
...但是他是我哥哥
God, that's stupid, right? Oh, no. No!
老天 这很蠢 不是吗 啊 不 绝不
God, it's not stupid at all! And if there's any
老天 这一点不蠢 而且如果他
humanity left in him,
依旧还有一些人性的话
shouldn't we at least try to save him?
我们难道不应该救他吗
I think so.
要啊
Sebastian...
塞巴斯蒂安
Oh, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
That was stupid.
那很愚蠢
It's... it's just, I'm not...
这...刚刚只是 我不是....
No, no, look, I... I get it.
不 不 听着 我... 我懂
I just want you to know that I will...
我只是想你知道我会...
...I'll always be there for you, Clary.
...我会一直支持你 克莱莉
Whatever you need.
不管你需要什么
Please don't say
别告诉我
you've been waiting for me all this time.
你一直在等我
No.
没有
Just wanted to see you.
只是来看看你
Is everything OK?
没什么事吧
I thought so.
我本以为是这样
But... now I'm not so sure.
但是... 我现在不确定了
What's going on?
什么情况
You tell me, Alexander.
亚历山大 你告诉我
From the day I met you,
自从我们遇见的那天起
the one thing I knew I could count on
我就认为我可以
from you was honesty.
绝对相信你是坦诚的
Absolute, total... honesty.
绝对的 完全的... 坦诚
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表