What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I need to know if it's safe to sell the bombs.
我需要知道 炸♥弹♥是否能安全卖♥♥出
Are there other undercover agents involved?
还有其他的卧底探员涉案吗
You think I'm a cop? No.
你觉得我是条子吗 不
An agent.
是探员
FBI, perhaps.
或许是FBI
You're out of your mind.
你脑袋进水了吧
Hey, Sidorov...
Sidorov
you got this all wrong.
你完全误会了
A room within a room like this has many functions.
这种房♥中房♥有很多好处
Soundproofing, for example.
比如说 隔音
Is Quinn also an agent?
Quinn到底是不是探员
No.
不是
Let's go. Inside. Why?
走吧 在里面 为什么
It has to be a place to exchange the trucks.
总得有个地点来交接卡车吧
The basement parking garage. Come on.
地下车♥库♥ 跟上
I've got them, Kensi.
看见她们了 Kensi
They're headed to the freight elevator.
他们往货运电梯去了
Give me a floor, Eric.
她们去哪层 Eric
Why are we going up?
为什么往上
They're going up.
他们往上去了
I do not have a camera in the elevator.
电梯里没有监控摄像头
They're supposed to be going to a location where Vaziri and Sidorov can exchange trucks.
她们该去Vaziri与Sidorov交接卡车的地点才对
This... Hetty, this doesn't feel right.
Hetty 这不对劲
I want to go in.
我要进去了
Go in, Agent Blye.
去吧 Blye探员
Bring me at least one of the Russians alive.
至少留一个活口
On it.
收到
Eric, I'm gonna need another elevator.
Eric 我要另一部电梯
The public elevators are in the front of the building,
公用电梯在建筑物的正门
and you're gonna have to go through security.
而且你得先过了安检才行
Where are the stairs?
楼梯在哪
Far end of the hall.
大堂尽头
Kensi, they stopped at the 30th floor.
Kensi 她们停在第30层
No leaving until we get the call from Isaak.
除非Isaak打给我们 不然不准离开
Why is Isaak doing this?
Isaak为什么要这样
Don't know. But you know he loves you,
不知道 但你也知道他爱你
so don't make us hurt you.
所以别逼我们动手
I'm out of here.
我要走了
Michelle!
Michelle
Is Quinn an undercover agent?
Quinn到底是不是卧底探员
She's not an agent.
她不是探员
But I know you are. As sure as I am standing here.
但我肯定你是 百分百肯定
Maybe...you got it wrong.
或许...你误会了
No, David.
不 David
An old and trusted friend told me.
这是一个值得信任的老友告诉我的
Hold on.
等等
Get out. Leave the building.
你们出去 离开房♥子
You gave Sam up!
你出♥卖♥♥♥了Sam
You can't hurt me anymore.
你再也不能伤害到我了
Not after what I've gone through.
我经历过的比这痛苦的多
Which, by the way, Agent Callen,
顺便说一句 Callen探员
I blame you for.
这事儿我怪的是你
You gave me to them.
是你把我交给他们
This is all your doing.
这都是你一手造成的
Look into my eyes.
看着我的双眼
I still only live for one thing:
我现在还活着 只为了一件事
To kill what you love.
杀尽你所爱的人
"David." "Agent."
"David" "探员"
Good?
好吗
Very good.
非常好
Thank you.
谢谢
Sidorov is going to kill your beloved partner.
Sidorov马上就会杀掉你挚爱的搭档
Your body is literally burning.
你的身体已经烧伤了
Are you that strong-willed?
你真有这么硬汉
What is it?
答案呢
She's not an...
她不是...
an agent.
探员
This isn't going to work.
看来这是行不通了
Let's start on the other one.
那就对另一个下手吧
Why was I wasting my time with you
为啥我手上明明有个弱的
when I have the weak one?
还要在你身上浪费时间呢
That doesn't look very fun.
这看上去可不好玩
Is it safe to sell the bombs?
出♥售♥核弹到底安全吗
Or are there other undercover agents?
还是说 还有其他的卧底探员
I already told you, I'm an LAPD narcotics officer.
我已经说了 我是洛杉矶警局缉毒组的
We were casing the house...
我们当时正包围那房♥子...
I don't even know him, man.
我根本不认识他 伙计
Is Quinn an undercover agent?
Quinn到底是不是卧底探员
Yes or no?
是 还是 不是
Aw, come on, man.
哦 得了吧 伙计
What are you doing?
你要干什么
What are you doing...?
你要干什么
No...!
不
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表