专业的文艺演奏家
Oh... my lady dost knowest me well.
哎呀 还是我的女神最了解我
Um, how would you describe the way I smell?
你怎么形容我闻起来的味道
Yeah. That's weird. Little bit.
是啊 好诡异啊 有一点吧
We're gonna skip that one. Okay.
我们跳过这个 好吧
What part of my body do you...?
我身体的哪个部分你最...
Okay. What?
好吧 啥
This is a partner... partner survey...
这就是个搭档...搭档调查
...which we have no business filling out.
...我们没必要一定填的
Okay, I'll just keep...
好吧 我继续...
Hey, Callen.
嗨 Callen
So, no sign of Greshnev or his boss, Sidorov, entering the country.
没有Greshnev或他老板Sidorov潜入美国的迹象
And Eric's still weeding through IP addresses logged onto the chess cam.
Eric正在排查登录过公园监控的IP地址
We did, however, get access to Varlamov's recent phone records.
我们倒是拿到了Varlamov最近的通话记录
Anything stand out?
有什么不寻常的吗
One new number popped up two days ago; looks like a burn phone.
两天前 一个新号♥码突然出现 像是一次性手♥机♥
I'm still trying to find out where it was purchased.
我正在查这手♥机♥在哪买♥♥的
Let me know when you do.
查到了告诉我
How's everything with Sam's wife?
Sam的老婆怎么样了
Just a little domestic misunderstanding.
就是一点家庭小矛盾而已
I'll touch base when we have a plan.
我们有计划了再通知你们
Thanks for having my back in there, partner.
真谢谢你刚才那么挺我啊 好搭档
I will take a bullet for you, but wives are a whole other thing.
我会为你挡子弹的 但老婆那档子事就免了
I'll remember that.
我记住了
I don't have a wife, so...
我没有老婆 所以...
You should stop talking.
你该闭嘴了
So, I'm not speaking from experience.
所以我这不是经验之谈
So you should really stop talking.
所以你真的应该闭嘴了
But you won't.
可你就不
Greshnev doesn't know where you live.
Greshnev不知道你们住在哪
He knows you as David Forman, he knows Michelle as Quinn.
他只知道你是David Forman 而Michelle是Quinn
He did.
他知道的
What if Greshnev didn't just get here?
万一Greshnev不是刚到回来呢
What if he never left?
万一他从没离开呢
We assume he split the country with Sidorov,
我们只是猜测他和Sidorov离开美国了
but maybe he stayed behind to make sure Michelle killed Kirkin.
但他也有可能留下来 确保Michelle杀了Kirkin
If he's been here the whole time,
如果他一直都在这儿的话
he could have made her by now.
他可能已经识破她了
It's possible, but...
这有可能 但是...
But what?
但是什么
If he was here, he had a whole four months to watch Michelle.
如果他在这儿 他可是有整整4个月时间观察Michelle
She's careful. She's a pro.
她很警惕 她很专业
We all make mistakes.
我们都会犯错
If Greshnev's been here all this time, why did he wait till now to kill Varlamov?
如果Greshnev一直都在 为什么现在才杀Varlamov
He could have whacked him a long time ago, right?
他早就可以杀他了 对吧
We arrested that guy for murder.
我们之前以谋杀罪逮捕过那家伙
Oh, hell, no!
该死 不
Sam, no!
Sam 不要
Sam! Sam!
Sam Sam
Stop! He's one of us!
住手 他是我们的人
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Officer Sabatino.
Sabatino警官
We used to work together.
我们曾经一起工作过
He's with the Agency.
他是局里的
You're CIA?
你是CIA
Just out of curiosity: What if I wanted to join the CIA?
我就是好奇啊 如果我想加入CIA呢
Oh, you'd be a good spy. He's very sneaky.
你会是个好间谍的 他可滑头了
I prefer stealthy. Okay, he's very stealthy.
我更喜欢用诡秘莫测来形容 对 诡秘莫测啊
Also, I'm a master of disguise.
还有 我可是伪装大♥师♥
Oh, you should see his Margaret Thatcher impersonation.
哎呀 你真该看看他模仿撒切尔夫人
Uncanny. Uncanny.
太诡异了 灰常诡异
Huh? Margaret Thatcher on a cold day? Who's gonna see that coming?
哈 冷天里的撒切尔夫人 谁能料到啊
"Margaret Thatcher Naked On A Cold Day"的歌♥词
出自Vadim Gordina歌♥曲
Not me.
反正不是我
Hello. It's Maggie. And then, bam! Bam!
嗨 是Maggie啦 然后就嘭 嘭
Except for that sounded a little bit like the queen.
只是这听起来有点儿像皇后乐队
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
你好 你好
Have you seen my corgis?
你看到我的小狗狗们了吗
They've run amok.
他们刚才到处乱跑呢
You're both quite comical.
你俩还真有喜感
But you know what's really amusing?
不过你们知道真正好笑的是什么吗
You two think, by stalling me, that you're keeping me here,
你俩认为 只要拖延我 就能让我一直呆在这儿
when, in reality, I'm keeping the two of you here.
然而实际上 是我在拖延你们两个
What? You see that? He did the double reverse on us.
啥 你看到没 他刚刚在跟我们玩双反战术
No. You're good. He's good.
不 你很棒 他很棒
See, that's what I'm talking about.
看吧 那就是我想说的嘛
Central Intelligence training.
中情局训练
Teach me that. Oh, me, too.
教我嘛 也教我嘛
And if we both join together, can we get a signing bonus?
如果我们都加入CIA 能给我们发签约费吗
Or a... A set of, uh, commemorative plates?
或者一套...纪念盘吗
What is he doing here?
他在这儿干嘛
I found Snyder's name on his collar.
我刚发现Snyder的名字刻在他的狗牌上呢
Wait. He works for you?
等会儿 他是你的人
Vostanik Sabatino.
我叫Vostanik Sabatino
Sorry I couldn't identify myself the last time our paths crossed.
抱歉 上次见面的时候 我不方便介绍自己
You're a spook?
你是个卧底
He killed someone.
他杀过人的
What was his name? Brent Bolton.
什么名字来着 Brent Bolton
I didn't kill him.
我可没杀他
I was working his wife Mia as an asset
当时我装成资产师正和他妻子Mia谈事情
when her husband came at me with a gun.
他突然拿着枪闯了进来指着我
He tripped, fell on some stairs, the gun went off,
他绊倒在楼梯上 摔了个狗吃屎 枪走火了
and Bolton shot himself. End of story.
Bolton死翘翘了 就这样
And now she's a widow, and he's dead.
他死后 他老婆就成了寡妇
And you want us to work with Mr. Sympathy?
你还要我们和这位慈悲先生一起工作
I don't. Granger does.
不是我 是Granger
Hey, guys?
伙计们
A computer at an LA public library logged
有人在洛杉矶公共图书馆用电脑
onto the chess park cam
黑进了象棋公园的监控探头
ten minutes before Varlamov showed up.
10分钟后 Varlamov走进了公园
Whoever it was logged off right after he was killed.
Varlamov死后不管是谁注销的用户
I'm guessing it's not a coincidence.
我想都不是巧合
Nice work. We'll check it out.
干得好 我们会去查查
Where is Sam?
Sam去哪儿了
He's going back undercover as David Forman,
他又变成David Forman卧底去了
as his wife Michelle goes under as Quinn.
她老婆Michelle卧底成Quinn
Has Sidorov tried to contact her?
Sidorov联♥系♥过她
Not yet, but if Greshnev's back,
还没 但如果Greshnev回来了
Sidorov won't be far behind,
那Sidorov也快了
which means it's only a matter of time.
只是什么时候回来的问题
And when he does, we need to be there.
要是他回来了 我们需要到场
And preferably, without Sonny and Cher here?
最好没有这对二重唱在这儿哼唧
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
恐怕不会随你所愿的
I got you, babe.
宝贝儿 我懂你呦
You know I was doing this before you were.
你也知道我入行比你早
And you've been out of it for a while.
但你退出这行有一阵儿了
And when we decided to have a family, we agreed...
我们决定结婚的时候 我们说好的...
What, that I'd give up my life?
说什么了 放弃我热爱的工作
You knew I'd go back to work eventually.
你知道我最终还是要回来工作的
Not for Isaak Sidorov. Why?
但不要为Isaak Sidorov 为什么
Why do you think?
你认为呢
Because it's too dangerous?
因为太危险了
Are you kid...?
你在开什么...
What do you think I go through every day you go out that door?
你知道你每天走出家门时 我的感受吗
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
I know. I'm sorry.
我明白 对不起
Sorry. I can't help it.
对不起 我只是忍♥不住要担心你
And if it's not Sidorov,
如果那个人不是Sidorov
it's going to be someone else just like him, or worse.
也会是和他一样的人 甚至比他还坏的人
This is what I do, Sam.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表