I wish we had more time to train Kensi and Deeks before this.
真希望之前能多训练训练Kensi和Deeks
They're about to get tossed into the deep end.
他们要被扔进深水区了
We'll be there to help them swim.
我们就是来教他们游泳的
I feel like we've been invited to the big boy table.
我怎么觉得咱是被扔进大人的世界了啊
You nervous?
你紧张了
No.
没
Maybe a little.
可能是有点
That's okay. Me, too.
没关系的 我也紧张
Let's gear up.
装备起来
You, uh, got any pregame cheer for us, coach?
教练 那个 有没有什么战前动员之类的
Trust your training.
相信你平时的训练
Your unit has 90 seconds to secure
你们小队有90秒时间来保护
sensitive computer technology located inside the kill house.
训练屋内的敏感电脑技术
Commencing in three, two, one.
倒计时 三 二 一
Let's do what we do.
给他们点颜色看看
Clock's ticking. Split up.
时间紧迫 分头行头
Clear it room by room.
挨个房♥间排查
Isolate Mr. Callen's button-cam.
分离Callen先生的摄像头
Laptop's secure.
电脑安全
The drill should be over.
演练应该结束了
No, don't kill me! Don't kill me!
不 别杀我 别杀我
Let go of the girl!
放开她
Best of the best, huh?
这还敢说万里挑一 哈
Somewhere, Granger is laughing.
Granger肯定躲在某个地方笑
Can't hear it.
反正也听不见
We're dead.
我们都挂了
Oh! It's not as bad as getting shot for real,
虽然这也没真正中枪感觉那么糟
but I would rather get thrown down a flight of steps into a wall, which--
但我还是宁愿从楼梯被扔下去撞墙
in case anybody's wondering-- also happened to me today.
为了打消各位的好奇心 哥今儿确实被扔了
Is that when you yelled, "Noodles"?
你喊"面条"了吗
No. Maybe.
没 也许喊了
Could have been a reflex reaction.
估计是条件反射吧
I can't believe we lost.
真不敢相信我们居然输了
Our mission objective wasn't clear.
我们的行动目的不够明确
Was it secure the computer technology, or rescue the hostage?
是保护电脑技术呢 还是营救人♥质♥呢
If we learn from it and come back stronger, it's not a loss.
我们吸取教训 强势回归 就不算是失败
That was definitely a loss. Might even qualify as an ass-whipping.
这绝对是失败 就像被人打了屁屁一样
Difference of opinion.
难以苟同
What would Luis Cisneros call it?
你想Luis Cisneros会怎么说
Talk pretty tough for a civilian.
你个平民说话够强硬的啊
They're antagonizing the TRPs to get reactions.
他们在挑衅实训人员 看对方的反应
Reactions reveal personality traits.
对方的反应可以揭示性格特点
Traits we'll use to build suspect profiles for this case.
而性格特点可以用来建立本案的嫌疑人侧写
Hey, the paint doesn't lie.
嘿 衣服上的颜料又不会撒谎
Your team fell apart. You got smoked.
你们队分头行动 惨败而归
Does anybody want to put a leash on him before we go another round right here?
有人要在我们动手前把他先拴住吗
Somebody's a poor loser.
某些人还真是输不起啊
You take it this bad when you got cut from the cheerleading squad, too?
你从拉拉队被踢出来的时候也是这样吗
What part are you role-playing now, huh?
你现在演的又是谁啊
Team super douche?
超级二♥逼♥队吗
How's that working out for you?
你觉得这角色咋样啊
Loved your little fun house, by the way.That was a treat.
你那小房♥子挺不错的 多享受啊
It didn't help your last team, either.
可惜那也没让你们队笑到最后
Stow it, Parish.
行了 Parish
His name is Chad Parish. He's only been with the team for two months.
他叫Chad Parish 刚入队两个月
Former San Diego SWAT officer.
前圣地亚哥反恐特警
Discharged due to insubordination.
因为违抗命令被开除
You were dead the moment that you split up.
你们分头行动那一刻起就注定完蛋
Fragmented force.
力量被分散了
All we did was sit and wait for you to show us how you wanted to be killed.
我们要做的就是看着你们怎么送死
Your mission objective was clear.
你们的任务目标很清楚
Secure the computer technology.
保护电脑技术
The computer technology was the hostage.
电脑技术就相当于人♥质♥
A human asset.
是种真人资产
The laptop was just a laptop.
而电脑就是个电脑而已
We were set up to fail.
我们是被陷害才失败的
I like to think of it as being set up to learn.
我倒觉得是专门让你们长姿势的
Let's break down the footage.
我们来分解分♥析♥一下录像
You entered to clear the house...
你们进去排查房♥间...
What do we have on this man?
这个人我们知道什么
His name is David Inman.
他叫David Inman
He's a former Force Recon Marine. Holds a master's degree in Philosophy.
曾服役于海军陆战队武装侦察连 哲学硕士
He began submitting bids for TRP contract work five years ago, and he's the group leader.
5年前开始竞标战术实训项目 是团队领导
Anomalies in his service record?
服役记录有异常吗
Nothing so far.
目前还没发现
Well, keep looking. Everybody's got a weak spot.
继续找 每个人都有弱点
You just have to keep cutting away until you find it.
追根究底 直至找到
Talk me through it.
跟我说说这个
The drill was over.
演练结束
That thinking changed your mindset.
正是这种想法改变了你的心态
Triggered a de-escalation of force.
由此减弱了战斗意识
We took a beat to transition from assault to hostage rescue mode.
我们从突击模式转换到人♥质♥营救模式时被突袭
That beat was a lapse in team unity.
这次突袭就是你们团队合作的失误
I am seeing four separate operators, not a team.
我看到的是4个独♥立♥单位 而不是一个队伍
Inman's single, no immediate family.
Inman单身 没有直系亲属
In fact, all the TRPs are single, except one, Parish.
事实上 除了Parish 其他人都还单身
You hesitated.
你犹豫了
You let us inside your reactionary gap.
让我们抓到你们反应的空档
Game over.
游戏结束
Same thing probably happened to the unit
同样的情况可能也发生在墨西哥
Cisneros wiped out in Mexico.
发生在被Cisneros干掉的小队身上
Enough.
够了
We're going off-site for the next session.
现在我们去场外进行下一场训练
Location and objective will be uploaded to your cell phones.
位置和目标会发到你们的手♥机♥里
Okay, Parish lives with his wife in Los Feliz.
Parish和他的妻子住在Los Feliz
Medical records indicate she's three months pregnant.
医疗记录显示 她已经怀孕三个月
Parish mentioned Cisneros twice back there. Wasn't by accident.
Parish刚才两次提到Cisneros 绝非偶然
He was watching to see how we'd react.
他在观察我们的反应
Clearly trying to push our buttons, get a read on us.
显然是在挑战我们的底线 好更加了解我们
Maybe he's the one who leaked the intel.
也许他就是那个泄密的人
Or maybe he knows who did and wants a way out.
也许他知道是谁泄的密 他想脱离队伍
File says he's got a baby coming.
资料显示他快当爹了
New mouth to feed could be financial motivation.
多张嘴吃饭可能是个经济原因
It could also be a reason to stay clean.
也可能让他坚守底线保持清白
We got to separate him from the rest of the TRPs,
我们得把他跟别的实训人员分开来
have a talk.
好好聊一聊
Parish was right about one thing.
有件事Parish说的没错
They kicked our asses in there.
刚才他们把我们打败了
Inman picked us apart during the debrief.
Inman在总结时把我们分♥析♥的很透彻
These guys are high-speed.
这些人都很高效
What's wrong?
你又怎么了
Well, my spleen, a couple vertebraes, for starters.
开始是我的脾和脊椎
And then there's death, taxes, babies on airplanes.
然后是死亡 税收和飞机上的小婴儿
You want a massage?
你想要人帮你按♥摩♥
Yes.
是啊
Oh. What about Sam and Callen?
那Sam和Callen怎么办
They may think it's inappropriate,
他们可能会觉得这不太得体
open-plan, workspace behavior,
在开放式工作区有这种行为
but I do have a little bit right here.
但我这里的确有点不对劲
It's just really tight.
真的很紧绷
If you want to just get that...I now see
如果你想给我...好吧 我明白了
that you're-you're mocking me, but I don't really care,
你在嘲笑我呢 但我不在乎
'cause I have this knot.
因为我这里真的有硬结了
If you could just maybe get a thumb in there?
你能不能帮我按按这里
Aah! Fraggle Rock. What was that?
娘啊 Fraggle Rock 你这是干啥
A distraction injury.
分散疗法
See, now you don't feel the knot.
看吧 你现在感觉不到硬结了
So you were doing me a favor then? Was that the plan there?
这么说你还是在帮我咯 事先计划好的吗
'Cause, uh... yeah, no, that still hurts.
因为...不管用啊 还是好疼
I recognize this place. They closed it a year ago.
我认得这个地方 一年前关门了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表