I couldn't pick him out of a lineup.
我在人群里都认不出他
He and his boys were lipping off, so I told them to shut it.
他和他朋友在那瞎嚷嚷 我就叫他们别吵
Next think you know, he's tackling me.
接着你也知道了 他就先动手了
Guess he figured he had something to prove.
好像急着证明什么似的
Did this fight have anything to do with cocaine?
这场架和可♥卡♥因♥有关吗
I can't speak for Petty Officer Allen,
我不能替Allen士官说有或没有
but I did not, nor have I ever used cocaine.
但我没有 我从来都没吸过可♥卡♥因♥
Then how do you explain your drug test?
那你如何解释你的药检
It must be a mistake, sir.
一定是哪里出错了 长官
I'd gladly be retested.
我很愿意再测一遍
Oh, so you test negative now that it's out of your system?
现在测会是阴性 因为药物已从你体内排出
It was never in my system, sir.
药物从未进过我体内 长官
I'm no angel, Agent Callen,
我不是完人 Callen探员
but I'll take a lie detector to prove I'm no drug user.
但我愿意接受测谎 证明我没吸过
My father and my uncle were Marines.
我爸跟我叔都是陆战队员
I would never disrespect this uniform,this ship or my family by doing something so stupid.
我决不会做对不起这身军装 航母和我的家人的蠢事的
What's your relationship with the NCIS Special Agent Afloat Jason Niles?
你和驻舰特别探员Jason Niles是什么关系
I never even knew who he was until I heard he was reported dead.
直到听说他死了 我才知道有这个人
Yeah, I-I only met him once.
我 我就见过他一面
He intervened in an argument I was having a few days ago.
几天前 我和别人吵架是他调解的
What was the argument about?
你们吵什么
It was music. Some E3 was in the library listening to music with his headphones,
音乐 有个训练执行官在图书馆里用耳机听音乐
but he had the tunes cranked so loud, it was bugging everybody.
他的音量开太大 谁都听得见
Where were you yesterday prior to the... altercation in the galley?
昨天在厨房♥吵架前 你在哪儿
Fire safety drills.
消防安全演练
I had the morning watch.
我早晨值班巡逻
Which ends at 8:00? Yes, sir.
8点结束 是的 长官
The fight took place just after 9:00,
你们是在9点后起争执的
so what were you doing for the hour in-between?
那中间的一个小时你在干嘛
Uh, usually I would jog around the deck,
平常我会到甲板上逛逛
but flight operations were in full swing,
但是航母正在全速前进
so I just walked below deck.
我就只好在甲板下层走走
Uh-huh. Why didn't you use the treadmills in the gym?
为什么不去健身房♥的跑步机上走呢
I always feel like a hamster on those things, sir.
我觉得自己一上去就像只仓鼠一样 长官
Anyone see you?
有人看见你吗
Uh, yeah, sure, lots of people.
有的 很多人都看见了
Anyone see you around the... zero-two-tack-one-eight-two-tack-six-tango section of the ship?
有人在02-182-6-T区见过你吗
I-I can't be sure, sir.
我 我不确定 长官
Where exactly is that?
那里具体是哪儿
Where the body was found.
发现尸体的地方
The bull's-eyes tell you where you are
中心的字母是你的具体♥位♥置
Deck, frame, relation to centerline and compartment.
表示所在甲板或肋骨与龙骨及舱室的位置关系
Numbers increase as you go aft.
数字从船艏开始 向船艉方向增加
Even numbers are port, odd numbers are starboard.
偶数表示左舷 奇数表示右舷
Starbucks? SStarboard.
星巴克 右舷
No, I mean, is there a Starbucks on board?
我是说舰上有星巴克吗
Or a Coffee Bean?
咖啡馆也行
Panda Express? T.G.I. Fridays? Froyo?
熊猫快餐 星期五餐厅 冻酸奶呢
Enlisted Mess is on the second level.
新兵食堂在二层
The Dirty Shirt Room, Wardroom One, is forward on the O3 level.
洗衣房♥ 一类军官餐厅在前方的03层
Chief's Mess has the best food, but you have to be invited.
长官餐厅的饭菜是最好的 但必须受邀才能入内
If you'll follow me this way, Mr. Colter...
请随我往这边走 Colter先生
Mr. Colter? Hello?
Colter先生 人呢
What's up there, sailors?
怎么啦 水手们
Nothing to see here.
这儿啥情况也没有
What the... what?
这是啥
What the hell are you doing? Me? No. I was just...
你这是在干什么 我 没什么 我只是...
I was just looking for the bathroom.
我在找厕所
I got lost coming around one of these corners.
我在前面某个转角迷路了
I found myself in the basement of the Titanic.
我觉得自己像在泰坦尼克号♥的地下室里
Seriously, I think I just saw Kate Winslet.
说真的 我好像看见了Kate Winslet
She was naked. You should check it... out.
她裸着呢 你们真得去瞧瞧
Hey, I see how this is--
我懂了 你们这是要...
you guys, uh, want to haze the swabbie.
你们是想糊弄新兵呢
Here's the problem--
问题就出在这
I'm a private contractor, which means you can't dress me up like a sea hag,
我是个私人承包商 你们可不能把我装扮成大海女巫
or whatever it is you and your seaman buddy here do for fun.
或者其他你和你哥们可以取笑的玩意
What the hell is going on in here?
你们到底在搞什么
He was creeping around where we found that NCIS agent dead, sir.
他在NCIS探员遇害的地方鬼鬼祟祟 长官
Sir, you know what they say about criminals,
长官 你也知道人们都是怎么说罪犯的
always returning to the scene of the crime.
他们总会重返现场
Yeah, except for Matlock,
当然了 除了Matlock
I'm pretty sure no one actually says that.
我很确定没人会这么说
I'll take him from here.
我来处理他
They're gone.
他们走了
I just need...
我得缓缓...
Come on, Deeks, pull your skirt down-- I hardly hit you.
至于嘛 Deeks 别装了 我几乎就没打到你
I know, I was... I was just in character.
我知道 我这不是...这不是入戏太深嘛
It's fine. I'm fine.
我没事 好着呢
You've been on the ship less than an hour, and you're already in trouble.
你登舰不到一小时 就已经惹祸上身
Yeah, I know, but I found evidence.
我知道 但我发现了证据
Special Agent Niles was killed on a different part of the ship,
特别探员Niles是在舰上其他地方被杀的
and then his body was dragged here.
死后尸体被拖到这里
These are the sailors who attacked Deeks.
这些人就是袭击Deeks的水手
Both men have had minor incidents while on shore leave,
两人都在上岸假期间出了点小事故
but both occurred before Agent Niles was assigned to their vessel.
但都发生在Niles探员被派到舰上前
Does either man have a connection with Special Agent Niles?
有谁跟Neils探员有联♥系♥吗
Nothing we've found so far.
目前还没找到
Neither one was noted in any of Niles' files.
Niles的文件里从未提及二人
However, one of the men, Petty Officer Lambert,
然而 有一个人 Lambert士官
worked in Intelligence with Petty Officer Allen.
曾与Allen士官在情报部门共事
All right. See if there's any other dots to connect.
好的 再看看他们是否还有联♥系♥
On it.
这就去办
So Deeks thinks Special Agent Niles was killed elsewhere on the ship
Deeks认为Niles探员是在船上其它地方遇害
and then dumped where his body was found.
之后被凶手抛尸别处
The body showed signs of massive blunt-force trauma with a distinctive wound pattern,
尸体上显现出大量特殊形状的钝器伤痕
but there is nothing in the area where we found him that would account for that sort of injury.
但在尸体发现地 并未找到能造成此类伤痕的东西
Well, it could've been done by the weapon the killer used or some other piece of equipment he had on.
也许是凶手的武器或他身上的装备造成的
Except for the fact... that I found this.
不过呢...我发现了这个
What is it?
什么东西
That, my friend, is spinach, or Swiss chard, possibly kale--
这个嘛 盆友们 是片菠菜或莴苣 也可能是橄榄菜
but I think it's spinach because I nibbled it a little bit
不过哥觉得是菠菜 因为哥小尝了一口
and it tasted like spinach.
味道很像菠菜
Let me see that. It's called detective work, boys.
给我看看 这才叫侦探技术啊 孩子们
Yeah, I see where you're going with this.
是啊 我知道你要怎么往下编了
Popeye ate spinach, Popeye was a sailor, so...
波派吃菠菜 波派又是个水手 所以...
we're looking for a crew member with giant forearms, smoking a pipe.
我们要找有着发达的肱二头肌又抽烟斗的船员
Why, I oughta...
为啥啊 我...
It could've come off anyone's shoe.
这也可能是从谁的鞋子上掉下来的
Could' fallen out of the trash.
或是从垃圾里掉出来的
That's true, except for-- wait for it--
是有可能 但是...等等啊
this.
这个
One and... two. Okay.
1 2 好了
Wardroom, messes.
军官餐厅 食堂
This...is where we found the body.
这里是我们发现尸体的地方
It's the other side of the ship. Uhhuh, exactly.
分别在船的两头 正确
So if you think about all the passageways and the ladders,
如果考虑到所有的过道和楼梯的话
it would be almost impossible for this to get from one side of the ship to the other...
把菠菜从舰这头带到那头 还不从靴子上蹭下来
without being scraped off somebody's boot.
是不大可能的
It would be improbable, but not impossible.
也许是不大可能 但也不是没可能
What's impossible is to kill somebody in the galley,
最不可能的是 在厨房♥把人杀了
then drag the corpse through the entire ship without being seen.
再拖着尸体穿过整个航母而不被人发现
How do you account for that?
你怎么解释这个
I don't have to account for that--
我♥干♥嘛要解释这个
I'm the one that found the spinach.
反正找到菠菜的是我啊
What'd you guys find, huh?
你们找到了啥吗
More importantly, what did Kensi find?
更重要的是 Kensi又找到了啥啊
Oh. Kensi found something.
哦 Kensi可是找到了好东西啊
Yeah. Six-two and looks like a male model.
是哦 高六尺二(1.86米)长得跟模特似的帅锅呦
That's right. What?
没错哦 啥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表