I'm Lisa.
我叫Lisa
Clay and I worked together.
Clay的同事
He came to me yesterday,
他昨天来找我
pretty scared about something he found in the mail.
他在邮件里发现了一些可怕的内容
I didn't want to show it to you in front of everyone.
我不想在众目睽睽之下给你们看这些
He asked me to hold on to it,
他让我好好保存
but I told him to give it to Monica.
但我让他交给Monica
If I'm not mistaken, there's a political theme
如果我没猜错的话 这五个人在政♥治♥上
to these five photographs, Ms. Jones.
有共同点 对吗 Jones小姐
Yes, they are all running for U.S. Senate.
是 他们都在竞选参议院的席位
Right. Thanks.
好 谢谢
Political junkie.
政♥治♥狂人
FBI just kicked it up a gear.
FBI采取了行动
They're alerting each of the candidates,
他们提醒了每位候选人
but our prime focus is still Tenez.
但我们的重点还是Tenez
Any luck finding the envelope the photographs were sent in?
有没有找到装照片的信封
No one can find it, but they're still looking.
没有 但还在找
Well, let's start by figuring out
好吧 让我们从这五个人的
what these five candidates have in common. Okay?
共同点开始入手
If these are your targets, why kill a staffer?
如果目标是她 为什么要杀下属
And why make it look like an accident?
而且还伪装成意外
That's hardly a bold political statement.
这连公开表态都算不上
Well, maybe Clay knew something about all this
也许Clay知道某些内情
and somebody wanted to shut him up.
所以有人想要他闭嘴
Perhaps the hit list wasn't the only thing he found in the mail.
也许那封信里不止这份黑名单
I left DC to escape politics.
我离开华盛顿就为了避开政♥治♥
Owen...
Owen
you can't escape politics.
政♥治♥是无法避开的
You either play or get played.
要么玩弄权术 要么受人摆布
Speaking of, we should talk to Tenez's opponent.
话说回来 我们应该跟Tenez的对手谈谈
Senator Osborne.
参议员Osborne
Among dirty politicians, he is the lowest of the low.
他属于最肮脏的那一类政客
I thought you didn't take sides, Henrietta.
我以为你是中立的 Henrietta
I don't.
我是
But I can still call a spade a spade.
但我也有一说一
Clay found this in the mail yesterday?
Clay昨天发现了这封信
We think this is why he wanted to meet with you.
我们认为这是他想见你的原因
Why didn't he just bring it to us?
为什么他不直说
That's a good question.
好问题
Are you suggesting he didn't trust us?
你们觉得他不信任我们吗
We're suggesting you ramp up security.
我们觉得你们该加强安保
Not necessary.
没必要
Just until we get a handle on this.
直到我们解决这事
Any new information, you let us know.
有新线索就通知我们
Until then, it's not necessary.
要不就没必要加强安保
You're being territorial.
你们这样过份了
That makes you a liability in the field.
这是在自找麻烦
Thanks for advising us of the threat.
谢谢你们告知威胁
We'll take it from here.
我们会处理的
Okay, you guys need anything else?
好吧 还有别的事吗
Ticktock.
时间紧迫
Yes.
有
Access to your campaign's servers.
进入竞选服务器的授权
Give us a week to filter our e-mails.
我们需要一周时间来过滤邮件
Can you do it sooner than that?
能快点吗
Big guy's funny.
这家伙开玩笑呢
All right, Monica, we got to get you outside in front of those cameras
Monica 你得马上出去向记者发布新的头条
All right? We can't afford to have you look vulnerable before the election.
好吗 你不能在竞选前露出弱点
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢你们
For everything.
所做的一切
Right back to work.
这就回去工作了
You'd think people on his staff get murdered every day.
好像部下被谋杀很平常一样
So great to see you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah, appreciate it. All right, take care.
谢谢 好的 保重
Senator Osborne!
参议员Osborne
In the flesh!
是本人
Always a pleasure to meet a constituent.
见选民总是件开心的事
Hi.
你好
Oh, you want a photo?
需要合影吗
Come on over. Yep. I'm actually...
过来 呃 我其实是
All right, Diane, would you do me a favor?
来吧 Diane 帮个忙
Absolutely. All right, here you go.
没错 好的 来吧
All right, smile.
对的 微笑
Look up. Don't be shy. Ugh.
抬头 别害羞 呃
There you go. Hey.
这就行了 嘿
Anybody ever tell you you've got Ike's jawline?
有人说过你下颌轮廓长得像艾克哈特吗
You'd make a heck of a candidate.
你肯定会是一个出色的候选人
Yeah, no, I'm not
行了 不
much into shaking hands.
我可不喜欢握手这一套
Lot of passing back and forth of germs.
细菌会交叉传染
Well, doesn't matter with that head of hair.
都留这种发型了有什么关系
You're like a wild stallion.
看起来匹狂野的种马
Well, who's this little filly?
这又是谁家的小母马
Special Agent Kensi Blye, NCIS.
NCIS特别探员 Kensi Blye
Ooh, feisty one, huh?
喔 挺厉害啊
Bet she's a lot of fun when the lights go down.
我敢打赌夜幕降临之后她会很棒
Your reputation precedes you, Senator.
您真是声名远播 参议员
I'm a national treasure, honey.
我可是国宝 甜心
I feel like that every time the voters of California reelect me.
每次加州选民选我的时候 我都这么觉得
All right, let me guess why you're here.
好了 让我猜猜你们来的目的
Uh, this is about my opponent, yes?
这跟我的竞争对手有关 是吧
Such a shame what happened to that boy who worked on her staff.
她团队里那男孩的事真遗憾
And now there's this-this hit list.
还有那份暗♥杀♥名单
What hit list?
什么名单
Oh, that was almost convincing.
演得挺像真的
How do you know about the hit list if it hasn't been released to the public?
你怎么知道名单的事 它并没有公开
Very hard to keep secrets in this game.
在政♥治♥圈里 想保密很难
And, of course, you had nothing to do with it?
这么说 跟你无关
Why would I need to?
为什么我要参一脚
I am beating Monica Tenez in double digits
在这个州里每一项统计
in every demographic in this state.
我都超出Monica Tenez两位数的优势
And you want to know why?
你知道原因吗
Enlighten us.
洗耳恭听
She's too nice.
她人太好了
Same reason people like her so much
这是人们喜欢她的原因
is the thing that's gonna just ruin her in politics.
也是她政♥治♥前途不佳的原因
Okay, so who is behind the hit list?
好吧 那谁是幕后黑手
I don't know.
我可不知道
Uh, maybe the guy who was sleeping with her, perhaps.
也许是她的床伴
Oh, just a theory.
这只是种猜测
That was cynical, even for a politician.
就算你是政客 这话也太过分了
Son, I have been through so many elections
孩子 我参与过太多选举了
that I have seen it all.
深谙此道
There's nothing that surprises me anymore.
没什么事再让我惊讶
All right. Let's go and leave the senator to his baby-kissing.
好吧 我们走 让参议员继续笼络人心
Well, let's not get emotional about it.
嘿 别太情绪化
Doesn't really matter anyway.
反正这事也不重要
Wait, why doesn't it matter anyway?
等等 为什么不重要
A little birdie told me that Tenez is planning to drop out of the race.
有消息来源称Tenez打算放弃竞选
Save face because she's losing so big, I imagine.
我猜是为了不输得太难看
I don't really blame her.I mean, you know what they say:
这也不怪她 人们常说
Politics ain't for the faint of heart.
政♥治♥不相信软弱
Yeah, okay.
好吧 是的
All right, troops, let's go!
来吧 同志们
What a pig.
他可真贱
I don't know. Called me a stallion.
不一定 他说我狂野
Is that what you're telling yourself?
你真的这么想
'Cause what I heard was that you have a horse face.
我理解的意思是你有张马脸
No. Ike was good-looking, right?
才不是 艾克哈特长得很帅 不是吗
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表