Okay, first of all, I was very good at my job.
首先 我很擅长自己的工作
Says you.
都是你自己说的
Secondly, my clients were assigned to me,
第二嘛 客户都是被分配到我这儿的
so they didn't really have a choice.
他们也没有选择
Oh, I know the feeling.
我太懂这种感觉了
And thirdly... Third.
第三嘛... 还有第三
Thirdly, everyone knows that public defenders are the rebel of the legal profession.
第三 大家都懂公辩律师是法律职业中的反叛者
Rebel without a due process clause? Ha!
没有正当程序条款可反叛 哈
Kensi just made a legal funny? Is that what that was?
Kensi刚刚开了个法律玩笑 真的假的
How you feeling right now? Pretty proud of yourself?
你现在什么感觉 对自己很自豪吗
You know what? I'll give it to you.
你知道吗 哥就让你赢一次
Touche.
讲得好
Touche!
讲得好
Whoever killed Stuart Westridge
杀害Stuart Westridge的凶手
hit his jugular and both carotid arteries.
割了他的颈静脉和两条颈动脉
Either they got lucky, or
他们若不是碰巧走运
they knew exactly what they were doing.
就是他们很清楚自己在做什么
Yeah, he bled out immediately. Didn't even have a chance to call for help.
他当场就失血过多 甚至没有机会求救
Yeah, certainly not with a severed windpipe.
是啊 显然气管毁了就啥也不行了
LAPD tested. No fibers, no fingerprints.
洛杉矶警方查过了 没有纤维 没有指纹
Car came up clean.
车子来路干净
Which means the person who did this came prepared.
这就说明 凶手是有备而来
Police did find his gun and his wallet.
警♥察♥找到了他的枪和钱包
So robbery wasn't a motive.
所以动机不是抢劫
Killer was a pro.
杀手是专业人士
Motivation is somehow connected to Lieutenant Prietto.
动机在某些方面一定和Prietto上尉有关
Deeks, what if the Marine Corps is trying to cover something up?
Deeks 万一是海军陆战队想掩盖什么事情呢
Rose. Thanks for meeting with us.
Rose 谢谢你让我们来
Of course.
不客气
But Mrs. Prietto, this won't be easy for you to see.
但Prietto夫人 你若真要看 恐怕会难以接受
I understand. Is that him?
我明白 那是他吗
Did you perform the autopsy?
是你执行尸检的吗
No, but I can tell you...
不是 但是我能告诉你...
I would like to speak to the person that performed the autopsy.
我想和执行尸检的人谈谈
Of course.
当然可以
It... doesn't weigh anything.
这...怎么这么轻
Oh, yes. Bone and tissue account for much of our body weight.
是的 骨骼和组织占人体体重的绝大多数
Once they've been removed, we become significantly lighter.
一旦被移走 人的身体就变得非常轻了
Antonia, do you need to sit down?
Antonia 你需要坐一会儿吗
What do you mean, "Once they've been removed?"
你说的"一旦被移走"是什么意思
For the tissue donation.
组织捐赠
My husband wasn't a tissue donor.
我丈夫不是组织捐赠人
He must have been.
他一定是
Is this something you two discussed?
这件事你们俩讨论过吗
Yes. He would never have done that.
是的 他肯定不会这么做的
May I?
我能看看吗
Bone's been replaced.
骨骼被替换过
With PVC pipe probably.
很可能是用聚氯乙烯管
Yeah.
是的
So it looks like nothing happened to him.
所以他看起来一切如常
Then they removed the skin, but only underneath the arm.
他们移走了皮肤 但只有手臂下面的那块
Rose, was there anything else removed?
Rose 还有其他地方移走了吗
Uh, I don't have his file... Stop. Just... stop.
我没有他的文件... 够了 别再说了
Now do you understand
现在你们明白为什么我会知道
why I know the Marine Corps is lying to me about where he died?
陆战队跟我说的遇难地点是撒谎了吗
Mrs. Prietto, we don't know what this means yet.
Pirtto夫人 我们还不知道这意味着什么
Well, I do.
我知道
The Marines had the morgue strip my husband's body,
陆战队在停尸房♥剥光我的丈夫
so that they could hide what happened to him in Afghanistan.
以此掩盖他在阿富汗所遭遇的一切
Rose, explain to me how this could have happened.
Rose 跟我解释一下为什么会这样
How could a morgue remove tissue from someone who didn't consent?
停尸房♥怎么能在未经本人许可的情况下移走组织
I have no idea.
我不知道
We wouldn't have done it without it.
未经许可的话我们不会这么做的
Tissue doesn't have the same time frame as organs,
组织和器官的时限不一样
and that's why it's performed in a morgue,
所以一般都在停尸房♥完成
but only when the deceased is a donor.
但死者必须得是捐赠者才行
Ian. These NCIS agents have some questions
Ian 关于你处理的Edwin Prietto上尉
about the prep you did on Lieutenant Edwin Prietto.
这些NCIS探员有几个问题要问你
The Marine from a few days ago?
几天前送来的陆战队员吗
Walk us through what you did to Lieutenant Prietto's body.
说说你怎么处理的Prietto上尉的尸体
Um... I performed an autopsy, I extracted his tissue, and then...
我做了尸检 取出了他的组织
cleaned and prepped him for the funeral home.
清洗遗体好让他回家参加葬礼
He's as meticulous as they come.
他是个非常谨慎的人
He would have never removed tissue unless the paperwork ordered it.
若非文件要求 他绝不会擅自取出组织
I thought I was following his wishes.
我以为这是遵从他的意愿
Show us Lieutenant Prietto's paperwork.
给我们看看Prietto上尉的文件
His file was just here yesterday.
他的文件昨天还在这
I-It listed him as a donor, I swear.
上面写着他是捐赠人 我发誓
Look...No, you have to believe him.
你们必须得相信他
Someone must have taken it.
一定是被人拿走了
We got access to the morgue's security footage?
拿到停尸房♥的监控录像了吗
Yep. This is Westridge breaking in.
能 Westridge潜入停尸房♥
And then, two minutes later...
两分钟之后...
Must be Lieutenant Prietto's missing file.
一定是失踪的Prietto上尉的文件
LAPD didn't find it in Stuart Westridge's car.
洛杉矶警方在Westbridge的车上没有找到
Which means the killer took it.
这说明杀手拿走了文件
But why?
但是为什么呢
Ah, the million dollar question.
价值千金的问题啊
Nate.
Nate
How are you? Good.
还好吗 很好
Good to see you, man. You, too.
见到你真好 我也是
Give me a hug. Hey.
来抱一个
Hi, Nate.
嗨 Nate
So... how are you guys?
所以 大家都还好吗
We're great. What brings you to town?
好着呢 什么风把你吹来了
I'm actually here Hetty's request.
实际上是Hetty要求我来的
For what case?
哪个案子
Nothing specific.
没有具体告诉我
Oh, no. Come on.
别啊 不是吧
What? What?
咋了 咋啦
Semiannual psych evaluation.
半年度心理评估
For him or for us?
给他评还是给我们评
For him. I'm fine.
给他评 我很好
Me, too. Never better.
我也是 好的不能再好了
I'm glad to hear it. How about you, Kensi?
很高兴听到这个 你呢 Kensi
Really good.
超级好
Well, I promise it will be painless.
我保证这一点也不痛苦
Sorry, Nate. G and I have to go, uh, interview a CACO officer.
抱歉 Nate G和我要去
interview a CACO officer. Right now.
找事故协助通报办公室官员聊聊 现在就去
Yeah, we have to go search this place-- the dead investigator's house... yeah.
我们得去搜索一下...遇难私♥家♥侦♥探♥的家 是的
See ya.
回见
I'm not the enemy, you know!
我又不是你们的敌人啊
They're a special bunch. Kind of tough to get through, but...
他们那群人很特别 要深入了解是有点难...
Oh, well... One of these days.
不过...总有一天会成功的嘛
What's going on with you two? What's-what's up?
你们俩怎么样了 还好吗你们
Nell and I kissed.
Nell和我接吻了
This is... not happening.
你...不是吧
I'm, uh, just pretty sure that it was just to get me in a pair of tights.
我很确定她只是为了让我穿上紧身裤
Just want to put it out there, let you know.
就想说清楚 让你知道
Right.
好吧
Preliminary report on Mr. Westridge said
Westridge先生的初步报告显示
that LAPD didn't find anything here.
洛杉矶警方在这里一无所获
Well, maybe they overlooked something.
也许他们忽略了什么
Why? What do you got?
为啥 你找到了啥
Holy Dewey Decimal System.
杜威十进分类法
Looks like every case Westridge ever worked on.
看着像是每个Westridge接手过的案子
That's a lot of secrets for one man to keep.
看来这个男人保守了不少秘密啊
And it looked like he used to have even more.
看来他的秘密不止这些
Antonia Prietto's file-- empty.
Antonia Prietto的文件夹 空了
Okay, so, there's no signs of a forced entry,
好吧 没有强行进入的痕迹
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表