Marty Deeks. That's okay, I'll just start from the top.
Marty Deeks 没关系 我们重新开始吧
Detective Marty Deeks, LAPD.
警探Marty Deeks 洛杉矶警局
This is Special Agent Kensi Blye.
特别探员Kensi Blye
Can we talk to you for a sec? It's about your mother.
我们能聊聊吗 是关于你母亲的
Is my mom back in jail?
我妈又进监狱了
No. But we think she's in trouble.
没 但我们认为她有麻烦了
She's always in trouble.
她一直都有麻烦
This is true, but we really need your help on this.
这倒是 不过我们真的需要你的帮助
Yeah, and I could have used her help for the first 18 years of my life.
是吗 这过去18年怎么不见她来帮我
You ever pee in the back of a minivan,
你在小型货车的后车厢小便过吗
take a bath in the sink at a diner?
在餐馆的水池里洗澡过吗
How about fighting off perverts at a homeless shelter?
在流浪者救助站反抗过变♥态♥色情狂吗
That sounds horrible.
听起来很可怕
I'm, uh... I'm sorry.
我...我很遗憾
When's the last time you talked to your mom?
上一次你和你母亲说话是什么时候
Tuesday, December 21, 2010.
2010年12月21日 星期二
It was my birthday.
那天是我生日
Look, I can't miss class.
听着 我不能翘课
Okay, I get it, all right, but this is your mom and she may have been kidnapped.
我明白 但是她是你母亲 她可能被人绑♥架♥了
Every day, I wake up totally prepared to hear that she's dead.
每天醒来 我都做好了听到她的死讯的准备
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
对不起 我帮不了你们
Well done, counselor.
干得不错 大律师
I thought that went well.
我觉得进展挺顺利的
Nothing-- crystal oscillator's shot.
啥也没有 晶体振荡器挂了
We're not giving up.
还不到放弃的时候
300 millivolts?
300毫伏来一发
I guess.
试试吧
I'm calling it.
这下得宣布死亡了
Any luck with the recovery?
修复得怎么样了
Anything?
有收获吗
The trauma was extensive.
受损太过严重
The mass storage controller was pulverized.
内存控制器都碎成渣了
We used all our capabilities.
能试的我们都试了
But the damages are beyond repair.
但还是没法修复
Time of death: 10:45.
死亡时间 10点45
Anything from Kensi and Deeks?
Kensi和Deeks有消息吗
Mother and daughter are estranged.
母女关系疏远
We're back to square one.
我们又回到起点了
Not quite.
也不算是
Even though the getaway car had no plates,
尽管逃逸车辆没有牌照
there was a torn-off bumper sticker.
车上仍有部分残留贴纸
Based on the coloring and a couple of partial letters, we got a match.
根据颜色和所剩的字母 我们找到了匹配对象
"My child is an honor student at McCadden Elementary."
"我家小孩是McCadden小学的好学生"
We crossed school records with recent motor vehicle thefts and got you an address.
交叉对比学校记录和被盗车辆记录 找到个地址
Good. Kensi and Deeks are in the neighborhood.
很好 Kensi和Deeks正好在那附近
What do we have on stolen car rings?
被盗车的车圈有什么线索
Over a hundred to choose from.
超过一百辆车符合目标
Now, who do we know that can tell us about stolen cars?
我们认识的人中 有谁最熟悉失窃车辆呢
I didn't do anything.
不是我♥干♥的
We didn't say you did anything.
我们没说是你
We just want to talk to you, Jaime.
只想和你聊聊 Jaime
I did six months at County, man.
我在监狱呆了六个月
I'm on parole, homes, staying straight.
假释出来一直安分守己
Yeah, then, why are you running away?
那你跑什么
'Cause you guys are the cops.
因为你们是警♥察♥啊
We're not cops; we're federal agents, Jaime.
我们不是警♥察♥ 我们是联邦探员 Jaime
Same difference.
有什么区别啊
Thought you said we were cool.
你说过我们更酷啊
You weren't chasing me then.
那你们不是在追我喽
We're not chasing you now.
我们不是在追你
We just want to talk.
我们只想和你聊聊
Jaime, Jaime, Jaime. Want some water?
Jaime Jaime Jaime 要喝水吗
Boy, oh, boy, this year is just flying by, huh?
天啊 今年就这么过去了哈
It's January 8.
这才一月8号♥啊
Special day-- ocho de enero,
多么特殊的一天啊 一月8号♥(西语)
January 8. Just like you blink and... eight days are gone.
一月8号♥ 好像一眨眼 8天就过去了
what are these, two-acre lots?
这得有8000多平♥米♥的地儿吧
Yeah, the next time we go undercover as a married couple this is going to be our neighborhood.
是啊 下次我们再扮夫妻卧底就要住这种地方
I would get lost in such a big house.
这么大房♥子我会迷路的
Well, you need room for five kids,
可是得给咱5个孩子准备房♥间呢
couple of dogs, cat, hamster.
还有狗狗 猫猫 鼠鼠什么的啊
Ha, five kids. You want to drive your wife crazy?
哈 5个孩子 要把你老婆逼疯吗
It won't be so bad. Have a Swedish au pair, French maid.
没那么惨吧 找个瑞典帮工 法国女佣啊
Huge alimony.
好大一笔开支呦
Buenos dias. Buenos dias.
早上好 早上好(西语)
Mrs. Hall? Hello.
Hall夫人吗 你好
Special Agent Blye. This is Detective Deeks.
特别探员Blye 这是警探Deeks
The police were here last week.
上周警♥察♥已经来过了
I already did a report, so I'm not quite sure why you're here.
我已经做了笔录 你们怎么又来了
Well, we're actually part of a special task force.
其实我们是特殊任务组的
Your car was used in a major crime last night.
你的车昨晚被用于一次恶性犯罪
Do you know exactly when it was stolen?
你知道车被盗的具体时间吗
Friday, at 2:00 in the morning.
星期五 凌晨2点
Did your security cameras pick up anything?
你家的监视器有拍到什么吗
A guy opened the door and drove away. Couldn't see his face.
有个人打开车门 然后把车开走了 没看清脸
So, the keys were inside the car?
所以车钥匙是在车里的
No. We had a break-in a coup weelego.
不 几周前有贼闯进我家
All they got was some jewelry from the bedroom.
偷了些卧室里的珠宝
We didn't realize they stole a spare car key from the kitchen.
我们没注意他们还偷了厨房♥里的车钥匙
Well, we'd still like to review your security video, if that's okay.
我们还是想看看你的监控录像 如果可以的话
The detectives went over it frame by frame. You can't see anything.
警探们一帧帧的都看过了 没什么线索
It would really help us out a lot.
我们真的需要看看
Uh, does it have to be right now? Yes.
一定要现在吗 是的
A woman was kidnapped last night. They used your car.
昨晚一个女人被绑♥架♥了 他们用了你的车
Oh, okay.
那好吧
Well, make it quick. I have a doctor's appointment.
那快点吧 我还约了医生呢
Seem nervous to you?
她看起来很紧张吧
She just doesn't want to be late for her Botox shot.
她只是不想错过打肉毒素
The surveillance footageon Allison Hall's house is squeaky clean.
Allison Hall家的监视录像还真是干净
And no way to I.D. The guy who stole her Mercedes, either.
根本认不出那个偷奔驰的人
Cell phone and texts seem to show nothing out of the ordinary.
通话记录和短♥信♥记录也都很正常
The only thing that's suspicious is her credit card statement.
只有她的信♥用♥卡♥账单有点可疑
$10,000 a month at Barney's, Neiman Marcus, SAKS?
每月花一万美元在Barney,Neiman Marcus和SAKS
Poster child for S.A.
简直是S A代言人
It's Shopaholics Anonymous.
就是购物瘾症匿名互助组
Mmm, trying to cut back myself.
我也正想削减支出
You're a compulsive shopper?
你也是个强迫购物患者
No, no, no-- collector.
不不不 我是个收藏家
I can easily drop two grand a month.
我可以一个月一甩手就飘出去2000块
On fantasy action figures?
买♥♥动漫手办
Yeah.
是啊
That's an expensive hobby.
真是个昂贵的爱好
Mmm, not a hobby; it's an investment.
这不是爱好 是投资
The alien infantryman I got last year for 1,000 bucks now is worth $1,500.
去年我花1000块买♥♥的步兵偶人 现在值1500了
Impressive.
了不起哦
Try getting that kind of return in the stock market.
也只有炒股才可能有这种回报率了
How about you?
你呢
Any, uh, New Year's resolutions?
有什么新年决心吗
Well, mine are kind of weird and personal, so...
我的嘛 有点奇怪 比较私人 所以...
All right, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.
没事 如果不想说 你可以不说
No, it's okay. Okay, um...
不 没事的 没事...
Do you know when we're at work together...
你知道我们工作的时候...
Yeah?
怎么
Well, we are surrounded by these supercomputers and satellites and databases.
周围都是些超级电脑 卫星 数据库什么的
So, on the weekends, I've decided to go unplugged.
所以在周末 我决定彻底断电
Meaning?
什么意思
No cell phone, e-mail, tex
不回电♥话♥ 邮件 短♥信♥
What if I have to call you?
如果我要找你怎么办
Why would you have to call me on the weekend?
你为什么要在周末找我
If there was an emergency at work.
如果有紧急工作呢
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表