I know I would.
反正我是愿意掏钱
Tell her not to waste her money. It's too small a return on her investment.
叫她别浪费这个钱了 值不回票价的
What? What's so funny?
怎么了 有什么好笑的
Nothing, I was just
没什么 我只是
I was laughing the joke that...you just told.
只是因为你刚才说的笑话...在笑
Oh, you never find my jokes funny, Maxi.
噢 你之前从来不觉得我的笑话好笑啊 Maxi
Maybe that 'cause you aren't funny.
也许是因为你一点都不幽默
No, I do laugh at your jokes because
不 我就是因为你说的笑话笑的
you're very funny, you say clever things
因为你很幽默 而且很有内涵
that are very funny.
所以特别好笑
It's my phone.
我的
It's Waaldt.
是Waaldt
Don't answer that. Why not?
别接 为什么
Because he can use that to trace us here.
因为他可能会通过这通电♥话♥追踪到这里
You're getting paranoid.
你太多疑了
Don't answer the phone!
别接电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Not the brightest Barbie in the toy box, is she?
真是个没长脑子的呆头妹 对吧
Okay, that doesn't even make any sense.
好吧 这真心不科学
No, no, you listen.
不不 你给我听着
Yeah, I've got them, and if you want them back,
是啊 我拿着呢 你要是想拿回去
you're gonna have to pay for them.
给个价钱换吧
I'm not afraid of you.
我可不怕你
Whatever.
随你便
Hells, yeah, did you hear that?
爽翻了 你听见了吗
I heard it. I definitely heard it.
我都听见了 清清楚楚
Did I sound like I meant business?
我听着像是个狠角色吧
Sounded like she just signed her own death warrant.
听着她像是刚签了份特急死亡证
Antagonizing him isn't gonna help anything.
和他对着干没有任何好处
Screw him.
去他丫的
Why are you acting so weird?
你怎么表现的这么奇怪
I'm not. Are you getting cold feet?
我没有 你不是要临阵退缩吧
Because if you are, it's a little late for that.
要是你真想撤 已经太迟了
I mean, you knew Waaldt had diamonds.
你早就知道Waaldt有钻石
I didn't know he had diamonds.
我不知道他有
That's why you wanted me to snoop around.
所以你才让我去四处打探
Don't pretend it's not.
别装了你
No, it wasn't.
不是这样的
No, you wanted to know where they were so that you could steal them.
不 你想知道钻石在哪 然后偷出来
But I stole them for you.
我偷钻石 都是为了你
You should be happy.
你应该高兴才对
And you should be thanking me.
你也应该感谢我才对
You and I...are gonna live happily ever after in luxury.
你和我...从此可以逍遥自在的过一生了
Clearly delusional.
这妄想症简直没救了
So, I'm gonna get changed,
我先去换个衣服
and you and I can go out and celebrate.
然后我们出去庆祝一下
We're not gonna go out and celebrate.
我们不出去庆祝
Yes, we are. No, we're not.
就这么愉快的决定了 不
Celebrate. Celebrate.
庆祝啦 庆祝啦
Put your paws down. We're st... Oh, my God.
把你的爪子放下来 我们...天啊
Please help me.
快来拯救我吧
You brought it on yourself, Maxi.
你这是可是自找的 Maxi
You're not helping. You are not helping.
你这是在帮倒忙 帮倒忙
Are you hungry?
饿了吗
No. Keep eating your bonbons.
不用了 继续吃你的糖去
No origami today?
你今天不折纸了
No. And stop littering my dash.
不了 别把垃圾扔在仪表板上
You're hungry.
你饿了
I know hypoglycemic-induced hostility when I see it.
我记得低血糖的征状
I'm just thinking.
我只是在思考
About what?
思考个啥
You want to know what I was thinking?
你真想知道我在想啥
About eating?
吃的吗
I was thinking about Wakanda.
我在想Wakanda
What is that, a camp in Wisconsin?
那是啥 威斯康星州的某个营地吗
Seeing Abdul Habaza's picture reminded me of Moe and Jada,
看到Abdul Habaza 就让我想起Moe及Jada
第三季里和Sam搞不清楚的苏丹女...
分别为一二季里Sam要保护最后却死了的男孩
the time I spent in Chad and Sudan.
想起那些在乍得和苏丹的日子
I started thinking about Wakanda.
所以我开始考虑Wakanda
Where is Wakanda?
Wakanda在哪
It's nowhere. It's a fictional African country.
它不存在 是个虚构的非洲国家
The most technically advanced society in the Marvel Universe. And the richest.
它可是"漫威宇宙"中 最理想也最为富有的国家
创造并拥有超过5000个漫画英雄的版权
漫威公♥司♥是美国著名漫画公♥司♥
Hold on a second.In a comic book?
等等 在漫画里吗
You just geeked out on me in a real moment?
你居然在给我的漫画知识补课
Hey, man, when I was a kid, comic books were the only thing that made sense.
拜托 在我小时候 漫画书是唯一有道理的东西
It was simple-- good guys versus bad guys.
逻辑很简单 好人打坏人
For me it was all about T'Challa, the Black Panther.
对我来说 T'Challa 黑豹就是一切
黑豹是漫威中的一个超级英雄 来自Wakanda
T'Challa是黑豹的真名
Of course.
当然了
Not just 'cause he was a brother who was richer than Tony Stark.
在我心中 他不仅是一个比Tony Stark还有钱的大哥
T'Challa was a leader, he was a president,
T'Challa他是领袖 他是总统
he was a superhero
他是超级英雄
all at the same time.
全都集于一身
He was all about justice.
他是正义的化身
When I left Brooklyn, the only thing
当我离开布鲁克林时
I wanted to see was the motherland and-and to witness that world up close.
我满心期待的想亲近一下他家乡那片神奇的土地
But instead of finding Wakanda,
但我双眼所见的并非是Wakanda
I found poverty, starvation, child soldiers, death squads.
而是贫困 饥饿 童兵 自杀袭击
Waaldt's bread and butter.
都是Waaldt的谋生手段
I thought I could save Moe.
我以为我能拯救Moe
I really thought I could help Jada.
我也以为我能帮上Jada
That whole motherland thing's overrated.
家乡这档子事 总是会被人高估
I mean, look at me.
比如说我
I come from a line of blood-feuding gypsies
我生于一场狗血的吉普赛世仇
who keep trying to kill me.
他们一直都想干掉我
How's that justice?
这又算哪门子的正义
There's our guy.
那就是我们要找的人
You ready, T'Challa?
准备好了吗 T'Challa
See, I knew I shouldn't have said that to you.
看 我就知道不能跟你谈心
I always regret it when I tell you things.
什么话一跟你说完 我就后悔
I know you do.
我懂 我都懂
Can I bum a smoke?
能给根烟吗
Thanks.
谢了
Got a light?
借个火
What kind of a smoker doesn't have a lighter?
抽烟的怎么会没打火机
I'm trying to quit.
最近在戒烟
Don't move.
别动
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
你知道你惹的人是谁吗
Pieter Smit. Born December 19, 1972, Kroonstad, South Africa.
Pieter Smit 1972年12月19日生于南非Kroonstad
Mother was Mary, father was also Peter.
母亲叫Mary 父亲也叫Peter
You served in... What do you want?
你曾服役于... 你想怎样
We just want to talk.
我们只是想聊聊
Not interested. Well, we can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way.
我没兴趣 我们这儿有敬酒也有罚酒
Go to hell.
去死吧
That would be the hard way.
那你是要喝罚酒了
Waaldt should've called back by now.
Waaldt这时候应该回电了
You don't have to yell.
你用不着这么大声吧
I'm not talking to you.
我没在跟你说话
Hey. Stay in the bedroom.
待在卧室里
I'm closing this. Stay in the bedroom.
我把门关了 你待在卧室里
Kens, somebody's here.
Kens 有不速之客
Oh, you've got to be kidding me.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑
Hi. Who are you?
你好啊 你是哪位啊
Kelly Lang, neighborhood watch.
Kelly Lang 邻里监督组织
We've gotten reports concerning
我们收到举报说
some suspicious and lewd behavior.
此处有形迹可疑及不堪入目的行为
She's in the bedroom.
她在卧室里
Oh, where she does some of her finest work, I'm sure.
在里头做她最擅长的事儿是吧 我就知道
Thank God. She's gonna hear you.
天哪 她会听见你说话的
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表