Animal.
你个魂淡
Both tangos in Echo-1 are down.
E1区两个均已解决
Perimeter is covered.
周边已掩护
See you fellas on the other side.
在另一边会合
Roger that, Cowboy.
收到 C
It's a trap. Abort, abort.
是陷阱 任务中止 中止
Move, move, move!
快跑 快跑
Cowboy, abort! Repeat, abort!
C 任务中止 重复 任务中止
You know what?
你知道吗
This is an open-plan workspace.
这是个开放式的工作间
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Hitting reset.
重新调整下
Getting a fresh perspective.
找个新角度
Good morning! If you... What are you... No, no.
早上好啊 如果你...你在干...不不不
No. What are you doing? You can't do that.
不 你在干嘛 不能这样
You can't just sit in another man's desk.
你不能坐在别人的位置上
We're a team.
我们是一个团队
One for all and all for one.
我为人人 人人为我
This is an open-plan workspace.
这是个开放式的工作区
That's like sleeping with a man's girlfriend.
这就跟睡了别人女盆友一样
Actually, it's not anything like sleeping with his girlfriend.
实际上 这一点也不像睡了别人女盆友一样
Hey, is that for me?
嘿 这是给我的吗
What the crap? What...
搞毛啊 搞...
what the hell is that?
这到底是啥呀
It looks like a box full of Mind-Your-Own-Damn-Business.
看着是个装满了"关你毛事"的箱子
That's clever. You know what else is clever?
挺聪明嘛 知道什么更聪明吗
Me, Googling the return address. Watch and learn.
就是哥哥我 直接谷歌♥回邮地址 学着点吧
Isn't that against the law, Deeks?
这不是违法的吗 Deeks
We are the law. Besides,we're a team,
我们就是法律 况且我们是一个团队嘛
All for one and one for all
人人为我 我为人人啊
and whatever you said before.
还有你之前说的那一大堆
Hi.
嗨
What you doing there?
你丫干嘛呢
Me?
我
Nothing. I was just...got a box
没啥 我就是...收了个箱子
and I was keeping the open-plan workspace flow... I don't...
我还在适应开放式工作区...我没有...
He was clocking the return address.
他在鼓捣回邮地址呢
He was gonna Google it.
他还打算谷歌♥一下
No, that's not true. I wouldn't Google it
不不 不是真滴 哥是不会谷歌♥滴
'cause that's illegal and we're the law.
因为这是违法的 而我们就是法律
Whatever happened to privacy?
就不管个人隐私了吗
We got to get back to basics. We do.
还是回到最基本上来 就是
No more secrets, no more hidden agendas, no more suspicions.
不互藏秘密 不暗中企图 不疑神疑鬼
You know, we got to embrace each other.
知道吗 我们得真心拥抱彼此
That's right. What's in the box?
就是 箱子里是啥
Mind your own damn business.
关你毛事
Good call.
说得好
What's in the box?!
箱子里是啥啊
Maybe one day I won't be the rain on your parade,
也许有一天我不会再扫你们的兴
but today's not it.
但不是今天
Let's go.
来吧
Video is helmet cam footage from Reynosa, Mexico.
这段头盔录像是从墨西哥的雷诺萨传回来的
0600 today. The home of Luis Cisneros.
今早6点 在Luis Cisneros的家
He took over the Molina Cartel. Built it back into an empire.
他接管了Molina帮派 使其重振雄风
He also helped Hezbollah set up training camps south of our border.
他还帮真♥主♥党在美国南部边境建立训练营
Joint Special Operations Command sent an elite unit to capture him.
联合特种作战指挥处派了支精英小队去抓他
But it turned into an ambush.
结果却中了埋伏
Cisneros knew they were coming. Somebody had to leak the intel.
Cisneros知道他们要来 有人泄露了情报
The ambush was a symptom, the intel leak is the disease.
埋伏只是表面征兆 泄密才是真正恶疾
JSOC put all its ops on hold until we pinpoint the breach.
在我们查清泄密事件前 特战处一切行动暂停
You have to have Top Secret clearance to know about an op like this.
要知道这样的行动 必须得有最高机密许可
That'll narrow the list of suspects.
这就缩小了嫌疑范围
We cross-referenced people with clearance against JSOC employees.
我们交叉比对有最高权限的特战处的雇员
We stuck to those involved with the Cisneros op,
我们从与Cisneros行动相关的人员开始查
and we ended up with the mission's tactical role players.
最终查到了战术实训人员头上
Who?
谁
Civilian contractors
平民承包商
who role-play the enemy during training. TRPs.
在实战训练中扮演敌方的人员 战术实训人员
So they mimic bad guys?
他们假装坏人
They're not part of the standard military curriculum.
他们不属于标准化军事训练课程内容
Only elite units have budgets for this type of training.
只有精英部队才有钱为这种实训买♥♥单
These are the tactical role players
这些战术实训人员
who simulated Cisneros and his men
在为昨晚突袭的准备训练中
during prep for last night's raid.
扮演Cisneros和他的手下们
I know guys who contracted them to train for a counter-terrorist op.
我知道雇他们参加反恐行动训练的那些人
After a month in their kill house,
在实训屋里练上一个月
Al Qaeda was a walk in the park.
对付基♥地♥组♥织♥就跟玩儿似的
These aren't your run-of-the-mill civilian contractors.
他们不是一般的平民承包商
They're ex-military, former pro fighters, martial artists.
退伍军人 前专业战士 武术师
Guys with a special affinity for violence.
都对暴♥力♥轻车熟路
I want a closer look.
我要你们近身调查
Undercover op has been authorized.
这次卧底行动已被批准
You'll be a SpecOps unit prepping
你们将扮作特别行动小组
for another raid on Cisneros.
为下次突袭Cisneros做准备
So we're gonna go train with guys
这么说我们得和那些
that make Al Qaeda look like a walk in the park?
比基♥地♥组♥织♥凶残百倍的人一起训练
This isn't exactly going to the gym for a pickup game.
这可不是去健身房♥抓两下杠铃那么简单
I've done this kind of high-risk training before.
我以前接受过这种高风险训练
Guys get injured, some of them get killed.
有人受伤 甚至有人牺牲
We knew it was a possibility.
我们都明白其中风险
It's the only way to get close enough to see if they're the leak.
这是唯一能确定他们是否泄密的方法
Rain on our parade? More like a freaking tsunami.
扫我们的兴 明明是彻底摧毁啊
If it seems like the TRPs are trying to murder you,
如果战术实训人员表现的要杀了你一样
it means they're doing their job right.
这说明他们够尽职
Do we get a safety word?
我们有安全词吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I was hoping for a "Yes""
我是希望有啊
This isn't one of your bondage sessions, Deeks.
这又不是你那什么捆绑训练 Deeks
She's kidding, but if you hear me yell "Noodles""
她开玩笑呢 但要是你们听到我大喊"面条"
that means I'm in trouble.
那我一定是出事了
If I hear you yell "Noodles," I'm gonna shoot you myself.
我要是听到你喊"面条" 绝对一枪毙了你
The only way to get through this in one piece
想活着回来只有一个办法
is to work as a team.
就是团队合作
You'll be using weapons that have been modified to fire Simunitions.
你们将使用被改造过的武器进行实景模拟战斗
Sims.
实景模拟
Real bullets with paint-filled tips
涂料弹头的真子弹
that explode on impact.
击中后颜料炸开
In the kill house, we treat everything
在实训屋里 我们必须将任何东西都看做
like a live encounter; we respond at full speed.
有生命的对手 我们必须全速反应
That means punches, kicks, guns, knives.
这意味着拳打脚踢 刀枪棍棒 全武行
Great. That means we can break in my new training blades.
好极了 这意味着大家可以试试我的新训练刀了
No edge, but, uh, they'll leave a mark.
刀没开刃 但会留下印记
Just to clarify, this ain't paintball.
事先声明一下 这货不是彩弹啊
I've never allowed myself to be shot by one of those.
我从来都不会让自己被这些东西击中
Mr. Deeks, I advise you to do the same.
Deeks先生 我建议你最好也别被击中
Good luck.
祝你们好运
The TRPs are waiting.
战术实训人员在等着你们呢
No welcoming committee?
连个欢迎仪式都没有吗
Training protocol.
实训规定
Keep the good guys and bad guys separate.
把好人和坏人分开
TRPs simulate hostile combatants.
战术实训人员模拟敌方战斗人员
We will treat them accordingly.
我们绝不能手下留情
Ja, crush your enemies,
听着 碾碎你们的敌人
see them driven before you,
眼睁睁的看他们被人拖走
hear the lamentations of their women.
听他们妻子痛苦的哀歌♥
Conan the Barbarian?
没看过"毁灭者柯南"吗
What? The three of you don't have a monopoly on kicking ass.
咋了 你们仨战斗前都没专用口号♥吗
They've got a closed-circuit camera network.
他们有闭路监视网络
Your button-cams will be our eyes.
你们的纽扣摄像头就是我们的眼睛
Roger that, Eric.
收到 Eric
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表