but he's too cavalierwith the lives of his agents.
只不过他太在乎他探员的生死了
We have to get close to Sidorov first. Then we can run this.
我们得先接近Sidorov 之后才能主导行动
Granger's never going to let us withhold from the CIA.
Granger不会让我们对CIA搞小动作的
As soon as Eric finds Sidorov,
只要Eric一发现Sidorov
he's going to bring in Snyder.
他肯定会让Snyder参与其中
Michael Andrews worked at a public school two miles away from his home.
Michael Andrews在离家两公里的公立学校工作
Now, assuming the vehicles were disabled during a nuclear attack,
现在 假设他的车会在核袭击时受损
he'd want the bomb in close proximity to his home and the school.
那他就必须保证炸♥弹♥接近他家和学校
That gives us roughly a one-mile overlapping area.
这就给了我们约一英里的交叠范围
Pierce's bomb was kept at a storage facility.
Pierce的炸♥弹♥存在某个仓库里
No storage facilities in the overlapping area.
交叠范围里没有仓库
What the hell?
搞什么啊
Okay, those are used for lifting heavy glass.
这些东西都是用来抬举沉重玻璃的
This guy's a teacher. So why does he have them?
这家伙是个老师 要这些东西干嘛
Nell, pull the house permits.
Nell 调出房♥屋许可证
Okay, the house was originally permitted for a small basement,
好 这间房♥子原本有个小型地下室
but the final plans were changed.
后来改变了用途
So there was no basement?
所以没有地下室了
Yeah.
是的
We'll call you back.
等会再打给你
We also surveyed the exterior foundation.
我们查了房♥屋外部基础
It's a solid slab.
是坚固的混凝土
Okay.
好吧
Riverdance.
大河之舞
What?
啥
Riverdance.
大河之舞啊
What? Riverdance!
啥 大河之舞
River...
大河...
You heard the man-- Riverdance.
你们也听见了 大河之舞
Hey, over here.
嘿 在这里
Move the table and chairs.
把桌椅挪开
I got it.
我来
Let's go.
开始吧
You hear that?
听见了没
Sounds different. Yeah, it does.
声音不一样 没错
Grab the suckers.
拿吸力器来
It's the edge.
这里是边缘
Right there.
那里也是
On three.
数三声
One, two, three, nice and easy.
一 二 三 毫不费力
Well, that does not look like a wine cellar.
这看着可不像酒窖啊
I need a flashlight.
给我个手电筒
Got it.
好的
We got a facial recognition hit on a security camera
我们在好莱坞一个储酒场所的监控探头里
at a wine storage facility in Hollywood.
找到了面部识别匹配
Who is that?
他是谁
Name is Greshnev.
他叫Greshnev
We tracked him down because of this photo.
因为这张照片 我们才追踪他
He is an associate of Sidorov.
他是Sidorov的助手
I tracked Greshnev's car via traffic cameras
我从交通监控里发现
to the Rosslyn Hotel here in Los Angeles.
Greshnev去了洛杉矶的Rosslyn旅馆
So we scanned the hotel security footage and we found this.
所以我们看了旅馆的监控 发现了这个
It's from 40 minutes ago.
这是40分钟前的画面
We found Sidorov?
找到Sidorov了
Where is that?
这是哪
That is the Rosslyn Hotel.
Rosslyn旅馆
Well, is he still there?
他还在那吗
Yeah.
在
Let's get in touch with Snyder,
这是个接近Snyder的好机会
tell him we found Sidorov.
告诉他我们找到了Sidorov
Nell, we found something.
Nell 我们有发现
Kensi said she found something.
Kensi说她有发现
Here's the feed.
视频来了
What are we looking at?
我们在找什么
It's a room under the house.
这是房♥里的地下室
What'd you find?
你们找到了啥
Well, it's more about what we didn't find.
更重要的是我们没找到啥
You seeing this?
看见了吗
Geiger. Here you go.
盖格计数器 给你
Deeks.
Deeks
We find Sidorov?
我们找到Sidorov了
Yeah, he's here in L.A.
是 他在洛杉矶
Well, that's a good thing...
那可真是件好事
'cause he has at least one nuclear bomb.
因为他至少揣着一枚核弹
Get the FBI's render safe unit
让FBI派个安全小队来
and make them aware that we're missing a nuclear weapon.
让他们知道我们丢了一枚核武器
Got it.
明白
Get me Agent Snyder.
我要和Snyder探员见面
I'll get Snyder.
我去和他见面
We need to arrange a meet.
我们需要安排会面
Go fast, we got to get moving.
要快 我们必须速度行动
Can someone please tell me how functional a 35-year-old nuclear bomb is?
谁能告诉我 一颗出产35年的核弹效能如何
well, uh, do you know much about nuclear fusion?
呃 你知道核聚变吗
The basics.
只懂基本
Then, let me use the touch screen to illustrate.
那我用触屏给你举个例子
Is it necessary?
有必要吗
Well, you know what they say-- devil's in the details.
呃 你也知道俗话说 细节决定成败
I think it would be helpful if we all had a better understanding
我觉得 如果要更好的搞清楚我们应对的情况
of what we were dealing with.
这是有帮助的
Quickly.
要快
Okay.
好的
Now, for reliability reasons,
为了保证稳定性
the type of weapon the Russians would have is a gun-type nuclear weapon.
俄♥国♥的核武器类型是这种枪筒型的
There are some conventional explosives here at this end
这一段装着一些传统的爆♥炸♥物质
that would shoot nuclear material through...
爆♥炸♥后会将这些核物质射过...
a tube into nuclear material at the other end,
一个管状通道 到达那一端的核物质里
thus creating a...
这样就会引发...
Anyone, anyone?
有人知道吗 有人知道吗
Assistant Director Granger.
助理主任Granger
...nuclear reaction.
...核反应
Yeah, I've heard all this before.
这一出我之前听过
It's fascinating.
绝对乐趣无穷
You know, just for the fun of it,
这只是个小玩笑哈
let's take a look at the math.
咱还是关注一下数学问题
I can't cross the CIA or NCIS
我不能越过CIA或者NCIS
with an operation that's this important to national security.
去批准一个对国♥家♥安♥全♥如此重要的行动
We just need time, Hetty.
我们只是需要时间 Hetty
We're putting the mission in play regardless.
我们都准备就绪了
It's the same plan that Snyder proposed.
这和Snyder的计划是一样的
If we place the agent,
如果我们布置了探员
then we can control the mission and keep the agent safe.
就可以掌控全局 并保证这名探员的安全
We could all be discharged for this.
我们都可能因此被解雇
I don't give a damn.
我不介意
Well, of course. Why would you?
当然了 你怎么会介意呢
Now, if the conventional explosive degraded over time,
如果传统爆♥炸♥物质超时未能引爆
it would have to be replaced. Something as common as C-4 would work.
它们就会被替换成一个类似C-4的炸♥药♥
Oh.
提问
Nell.
说
Does Sidorov need a nuclear scientist to do this?
Sidorov是否需要雇一个原子科学家来做这些
Hmm, good question.
问的好
All he would need is a high-level ballistics expert.
他需要的都是高级军♥火♥专家
So the answer is yes, the bombs are viable.
那答案是肯定的了 炸♥弹♥都就绪了
Short answer?
要我简要回答吗
Yeah, short answer.
对 别废话
Depends on what your definition of "Viable" Is.
这取决于你如何定义"就绪"了
Boom.
嘭
That's my definition.
这就是我的定义
Will they go boom?
炸♥弹♥会爆♥炸♥吗
Boom?
嘭
Yes... yes, they will.
对 是会爆♥炸♥
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表