It's footage of the accident.
这是车祸现场的监控录像
That's Amir.
那是Amir
Okay, who randomly hits a guy and then takes the body?
谁会随便撞了个人又把他带走呢
A driver that wants to avoid charges.
一个想免于指控的司机
Eric, this isn't a matter we're currently pursuing.
Eric 这不是我们现在要忙的事情
What if facial rec' gets a hit on a confirmed terrorist?
可如果面部识别确定与恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的脸吻合呢
The passenger in the car behind them.
坐在车后座上的乘客
That is Haakim "The Ambassador" Habib.
那是Haakim 人称"大使Habib"
Ambassador of what-- ill will?
大使个啥 坏心眼大使
Habib's followers recruit local Muslims in the U.S.
Habib从美国当地的穆♥斯♥林♥中招募信徒
and introduce them to the Taliban way.
然后介绍他们去塔♥利♥班♥
Do you remember that Chechen cell that we shut down?
你还记得当年我们破获的车♥臣♥团伙案吗
I do.
记得
Okay, Habib was rumored to be behind it.
Habib就是传说中的幕后黑手
We've been after him for years.
我们追踪他好多年了
As far as we know, Habib's never been in the United States.
据我们所知 Habib从未到过美国
So, why now?
为何是现在
Probably something big.
可能是出了什么大事
Let's hope he's not shopping for a Cold War nuclear weapon.
那就祈祷他别是来选购冷战核武器的吧
Guess it's our case now.
看来现在这是我们案子了
Unless you have something more important.
除非你还有比这更重要的事
Keep me posted.
随时汇报
Find the Ambassador and you'll find your friend's nephew.
找到这位大使 就能找到你朋友的侄子
When that's done, come find me.
等这个案子解决了 你来找我
I should've taken some leave time.
还是调休更靠谱啊
Okay, so why is Habib in the U.S.?
好啦 为什么Habib会在美国
Given his desire to see American infidels fall,
这家伙希望看到美国的异教♥徒♥都堕落
he's probably here to recruit a new cell personally.
所以他来可能是为了亲自招募新鲜血液
Well, where does that leave Amir?
所以他们才带走Amir的吗
I'll start with his uncle.
我从他叔叔那开始查
Yusef works at a Laundromat on Pico.
Yusef在Pico的一家自助洗衣店工作
Eric, see if you can track Habib's car.
Eric 试试看能不能追踪到Habib的车
You two hit the crime scene and see what you can find. Okay.
你俩去查犯罪现场 看有什么发现 好的
Sam. We'll get him back.
Sam 我们会把他找回来的
Let's do it.
开始工作吧
Want to get matching tapestries?
想来对挂毯吗
Can I help you?
有什么需要吗
Not unless you got a hot investment strategy.
不用 除非你有个炙手可热的投资让我投
I'm just kidding.
我说笑的
You seen this guy?
你见过这个人吗
Yeah, he's been coming in here for two weeks,
见过 他这两周一直来
test-driving the latest laptop.
试用最新配置的笔记本电脑
And this morning he tried to rip me off.
今天早上 这家伙差点偷了我的货
Tried?
差点
Well, I chased him down. The laptop anyway.
我追上他了 总之计算机找回来了
Some lunatic hit him with a car,
几个疯子开车把他撞了
threw him in the back, and took off.
然后扔上后座逃逸了
It was crazy.
太疯狂了
Did you get a license plate?
你看清车牌了没
No, sorry.
不好意思 没看到
You got the laptop?
那台笔记本还在这吗
Sure do. I'm going to write it off on my insurance.
当然了 我正准备给它也上个保险呢
Actually, we're gonna need to confiscate that.
实际上呢 我们要带走它
And your surveillance footage, too.
还有你的监控录像
Do I have a choice?
我有其他选择吗
Rhymes with "No."
答案和"没有"字押韵
Actually, it's just no.
其实就是没有
Taking my break.
我休息一下
Okay.
好的
As-salaam alaikum.
真♥主♥与你同在
Wa alaikum as-salaam.
也愿真♥主♥与你同在
Thank you for coming so quickly.
谢谢你这么快赶来
Of course.
没关系
We're gonna do everything we can to find Amir.
我们会竭尽全力找回Amir
Does he have any history of trouble?
他以前惹过什么麻烦吗
Any sudden changes in his behavior?
他行为上有什么突然变化吗
Amir is a fine young man.
Amir是个善良的小伙子
He goes to school, studies.
他天天去上学 学习
He's not one for trouble.
不是爱惹事儿的那种人
He has such a huge heart.
他有远大的梦想
You know this man?
你认识这个人吗
Get down!
趴下
Eric, any news on the shooter?
Eric 有枪手的消息吗
FBI database says he's Ali Durrani.
FBI档案上说 这人叫Ali Durrani
He's a member of the small-time radical group the National Jihadist Front.
是小规模激进组织"民族圣♥战♥前线"的成员
It's a sect of the Haggani Network,
是Haggani网络里的一个小派别
allies with the Taliban.
塔♥利♥班♥组织的同伙
That explains Habib's involvement.
这就能解释为何Habib也参与其中
I've identified three known associates with the group,
我查到了组织里的三个著名成员
including Ali's brother Salim Durrani.
包括Ali的弟弟Salim Durrani
I'm downloading it to your smartphone now.
资料发你手♥机♥了
Look, scour the Durrani brothers' e-prints and get Kaleidoscope on that van.
检查Durrani弟弟电子痕迹 用万花筒搜索那辆面包车
I'll have Kensi and Deeks check out Yusef and Amir's apartment.
我让Kensi和Deeks去检查Yusef和Amir的公♥寓♥
Got it.
明白
This is the work of the Taliban, isn't it?
是塔♥利♥班♥干的 对吧
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
Because I saved your life.
因为我救了你的命
After you left our village, the Taliban came.
你离开我们村子后 塔♥利♥班♥就来了
When they discovered you'd escaped,they killed my family.
他们发现你逃跑了 就杀了我全家
I was able to get Amir to safety by fleeing to a refugee camp.
我带着Amir逃去难民营 才得以保全性命
That's when we reached out to you.
那时我们才向你求助
Why have you never told me this?
你为什么从没告诉过我这些
It was my decision to grant you Lokhay,
给你自♥由♥是我的决定
and the burden of repercussions are mine alone.
由此而来的后果 都得我一人承受
You shouldn't have to carry that weight.
你没有必也为此承受
It was the right thing to do.
这么做才是正确的
How do you think they found you?
你觉得他们是怎么找到你们的
Immigrants are making their way into States everyday now.
移♥民♥们每天都想融入美国生活
It's not uncommon to see someone from a neighboring village at the local mosque.
在当地清♥真♥寺看到邻村的人也不足为奇
I show up late one morning, and this is what happens?
我就今早迟到了 然后就出了这事
Why grab Amir if you know where Yusef lives?
为什么在知道Yusef住哪的情况下还抓走Amir
Why go to all that trouble?
为什么要费这么大劲
Doesn't make a lot of sense. If they wanted Yusef,
这根本说不通 如果他们想抓Yusef
they could've grabbed him instead of Amir.
他们完全可以直接抓他 而不是抓Amir
G, I'm moving Yusef out of town, hide him someplace off the grid.
G 我得带Yusef出城 藏到隐蔽的地方
Bad idea.
烂主意
You'll get resistance from Hetty and Granger,
Hetty和Granger不会让你这么做的
and it won't be as easy to keep an eye on him.
而且这也不利于监视他
I don't care.
我不管
I get you want to protect him.
我知道你想保护他
But you're thinking with your heart, not your head.
但是你现在是感情用事 而非理智考虑
You're right. I am.
你说的没错
And if I move him, I can look out for him the same way he did for me.
如果我转移他 我也可以像他照看我一样保护他
You feel obligated.
你觉得这么做是尽义务
G, he lost his entire family because of me.
G 他因为我而失去了全家人
This is the least I can do.
这些至少是我能做的
He lost his entire family over principle.
他因为违背律法而失去了全家人
The best thing you can do is put him in the system.
最明智的选择是让他进入我们的保护体系
That way we can keep an eye on him.
这样我们可以照看他
Someplace like the boatshed?
船屋之类的地方
Exactly. We can post a guard, and that way we can keep working the case.
正是 我们可以安排警卫 这样我们还能继续查案
Okay.
好吧
They won't give up.
他们不会善罢罢休的
They never do.
他们从不罢休
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
So...
这么说...
why is Amir stealing a laptop when this one's still new?
为什么Amir有了新计算机还去偷呢
Maybe the one at the store had intel on it
也许店里那台计算机有他要的情报
that he didn't want traced back to him.
而他不想被人追踪
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表