13 cases in five years that fit the M.O.--
5年前 有13个案子符合作案模式
low-velocity, up-close wound to the back of the head.
低速子弹近距离脑后枪击
Different victims, different states.
不同受害者 不同作案地区
Only connection is the person who shot them.
唯一的联♥系♥就是枪手
Contract killings.
职业杀戮
Why would a Jihadist be working as a contract killer?
一个圣♥战♥分子为什么要去当职业杀手
He wouldn't.
他不会的
Kitchen is closed, laboratory is open.
厨房♥模式关闭 实验室模式开启
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Rules is rules.
规矩就是规矩
Yeah, you're doing a bullet comparison?
你在做弹道对比吗
Mm. Three slugs, three victims--
三枚子弹 三个受害者
Ramirez and his two bodyguards.
Ramirez和他的两个贴身保镖
And I just found something that shouldn't be there.
我看到了不应该出现的东西
On which bullet?
在哪颗子弹上
All three of 'em.
三颗全有
So, I was going through the footage we found from the airport on Tommy Kraus.
我在机场监控里努力找Tommy Kraus
That's when I found it.
然后发现了这个
Easily missed.
很容易忽略
We're gonna have to find another camera angle.
我们必须找找其他角度的镜头
He's definitely talking to someone.
他肯定是在跟某人交谈
Let's see who it is.
来看看到底是谁
You've got company.
有人来陪你了
Black coffee, one sugar.
黑咖啡 加一份糖
Turkey sandwich, no mayo.
土耳其三明治 不加蛋黄酱
What do you want, Roy?
你想怎样 Roy
An elephant stamp for remembering?
弄个大象印♥章♥以示纪念吗
Hey, give me one for caring.
嘿 给我留个以表关心嘛
Why didn't you say, "Go to hell" When Hetty offered you this?
Hetty给你派任务时 你怎么不说"去死吧"
Well, 'cause it's just for a couple months till Danny gets back on deck.
因为在Danny还要好几个月才能回来
Question was why, not how long.
我问的是为什么 不是问多久
I don't know why.
我也不知道为什么
Look, if you're looking for answers,
听着 如果你在找答案
I don't have any more answers.
我这儿没有别的答案了
I gave you... No, no, no. I'm...
我给你... 不不不 我...
I'm not looking for any answers.
我不是在找别的答案
Trying to find answers kept me up for three years.
我只是在找让我撑过过去三年的答案
All right, you had your reasons.
你有你的理由
If I wanted to know, you would have let me know, right?
如果我想知道 你会告诉我的 对吧
Just till Danny's back then.
等Danny回来再说吧
Right. Right.
好的 好的
All right, let's start with: I'm the boss.
我们这样安排 我是老大
Fine, you're the boss.
好 你是老大
You do as I say.
我说什么 你做什么
Yeah.
好
You keep your opinions to yourself.
有意见你也得自己留着
Understood, Cap'n.
明白 长官
And no indoor soccer.
不准玩室内足球
No, none.
不 不玩了
I'm sorry you got shot, Roy.
我很抱歉你被枪击了 Roy
Me, too.
我也是
Accounts in the Cayman Islands,
开曼群岛的账户
properties in South America, Spain, and Belgium.
南美 西班牙 比利时的财产
I like the place in Madrid.
我喜欢马德里的那套房♥子
You're a wealthy guy, Tommy.
Tommy 你真是个高富帅
You know how good that makes me feel?
你这么说 知道我有多高兴吗
That you're a wealthy guy?
说你是个高富帅
That you're telling me all this.
你说的一切一切
Because there is no way you got all this information legally,
你不可能从合法途径弄到这些信息
and you are dealing, here, with someone who knows the law.
而你现在在和一个懂法律的人打交道
Intimately.
熟知法律
Are you intimate with the Patriot Act, Tommy?
那你也该熟知爱国者法案吧 Tommy
Legislation enacted to protect Americans from terrorists.
为保护美国公民不受恐♥怖♥分♥子♥侵害而立的法案
Tommy the Terrorist.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥Tommy
I like that.
我喜欢
That's funny. Has a nice ring to it.
挺搞笑的 听起来挺好
It's not funny for you, though.
不过对你来说就不搞笑了
You think I'm a terrorist?
你觉得我是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
We have you on tape arranging to help a known terrorist illegally cross the border,
我们有你安排帮著名恐♥怖♥分♥子♥非法过境的录音
we have photos of you meeting that same terrorist,
我们有你和那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会面的照片
and we have evidence that you helped supply weapons
我们还有你提供武器协助
for a planned terrorist attack on the United States.
针对美国的预谋恐怖袭击的证据
It's called giving aid and comfort to the enemy, Tommy.
这叫通敌 Tommy
It's also known as treason.
也叫叛国
I am not a terrorist, I am a patriot.
我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 我是个爱国者
I tried to stop this thing as soon as I found out what he was planning.
我发现他在干什么之后就试着阻止他
What who was planning?
什么谁在计划什么
That's Spears. Look, I thought he was a dealer.
Spears 听着 我以为他只是个商人
I get him across the border,
我帮他偷渡进来
I supply him with some hardware, a safe house.
给他提供硬件设施 一栋安全屋
I mean, it's no big deal.
这没什么大不了的
I swear, as soon as I realized what he was up to,
但我发誓当我知道他要干什么后
I tried to stop him.
我试着阻止他
How?
怎么阻止
Look, he's the enemy, right?
他是敌人 对吧
So it's not murder, it's lawful.
所以这不是谋杀 这是合法的
I was protecting my country.
我在保护我的国家
I deserve a medal for what I did.
我应该得个奖章
How, Tommy?
怎么个保护♥法♥ Tommy
I hired a contractor to clean up the mess--
我雇了个职业杀手来清理乱子
Santoso, Ramirez, Spears.
Santoso Ramirez和Spears
Spears isn't the shooter.
Spears不是枪手
He's the target.
他是目标
Callen, he's here.
Callen 他来了
Got him.
看到他了
Roy, stay in the car.
Roy 呆在车里
There he is.
他在那里
Spears!
Spears
I'll take the stairs.
我走楼梯
Watch the elevator.
你盯着电梯
Come on, come on, come on.
快 快 快
Yeah.
喂
Paris, can you hear me?
Paris 你听的见吗
I...
我...
Dave?
Dave
Did you say "Lipstick"?
你刚说"口红"
Tell us his name.
告诉我他的名字
The shooter's not a man.
枪手不是男人
It's a woman.
是个女的
We've seen her before.
我们之前见过她
I told you to stay in the car.
跟你说了呆在车里
I know, I know. My bad.
我懂我懂 我的错
It won't happen again, I promise.
保证不会再有下次了
What's that?
这是什么
Kiss of death.
死亡之吻
Want to stay for dinner?
要留下来吃晚饭么
Dave's not cooking.
不是Dave下厨
I appreciate that, but Sam has a family.
谢了 但Sam他要回家
Right.
对哦
What exactly happened the night Roy got shot?
Roy中枪的那晚到底发生了什么
Stay with me. Stay with me.
坚持住 坚持住
I shot a guy, and he didn't stay down.
我打中了一个人 他没死
He was wearing a vest. Roy saved my life.
他穿了防弹衣 Roy救了我
So what's the problem?
那你们有什么好纠结的
It's complicated.
很复杂
We got a case.
来了个案子
Where?
哪儿
Bald Knob, Arkansas.
阿肯色州的Bald Knob
Hear it's quite a place.
听说是个好地方
I'm good with complicated.
我很擅长处理复杂的事
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表