Well, Southern is out.
南方口音早就过时了
Exotic is in.
异国口音才是潮流
A pretty little thing like you--
像你这么美妙的女孩
I bet you had to chase all those little boys off, huh?
肯定赶走过不少男孩吧
Yeah, well, after my stepdaddy,
是啊 经历过我那继父后
everyone else was kind of easy.
其他人都是小菜一碟
You're not gonna have that problem working for me.
替我工作不会遇到这种事的
Darling, I assure you.
亲爱的 我向你保证
Because no one's ever gonna touch you unless you say so.
未经你同意 任何人都不能碰你
All right.
好的
Okay.
搞定
Once we match the photos from Potter's tablet
只要Potter平板里的照片
with the Seven Star Oasis database, we'll be in business.
和七星绿洲的数据库一对比 就能找到人了
How long, Eric?
要多久 Eric
Uh, five more seconds.
还要5秒钟
We keep lonely rich men company. That's it.
我们陪伴寂寞的富豪 仅此而已
Nothing happens that you don't want to happen.
不会发生你不愿意的事
We protect our employees.
我们保护自己的员工
A lot of people love working here.
所以很多人都喜欢在这里工作
And a lot of people have become famous.
也有很多名在这里成名
Come on.
快点
Deeks is exposed. We need to get them out of there.
Deeks暴露了 我们得让他们撤退
Verifying now.
正在确认
What do you want to do? Do you want to sing, act?
你想做什么 想不想唱歌♥ 表演
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
I could make that happen.
我能让你梦想成真
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
没错
All you have to do is, um,
你需要做的就是
let me help you.
让我帮你
Can I do that?
可以吗
We got it, guys. Get out of there.
搞定了 伙计们 撤
You can't help me.
你帮不了我
Oh, yes.
我能
Not now.
现在不能
And not ever.
以后也不能
Hey, I'm gonna need a shower, and I'm going to kill you.
嘿 我得去冲个澡 然后杀了你
She liked you. I could tell.
看得出来 她喜欢你
Yeah, you could have warned me, Deeks. Thanks.
你本该警告我的 Deeks 我谢谢你
You said you could handle any man.
你说你可以对付所有男人
Didn't think a woman was gonna throw you off your game.
没想到一个女人你就玩不起了
Hey, listen to me. Aah!
嘿 听我说 啊
I am going to tell Sam
我要去告诉Sam
that you sat on his Isaac Hayes record and broke it,
是你坐坏了Isaac Hayes的唱片
and Monty had nothing to do with it.
Monty和这事一点关系都没有
You wouldn't do that. Would you?
你不会这么狠心吧 对吧
Hope I don't throw you off your game.
真希望你也玩得起啊
That is not cool.
太不厚道了啊
So you finally watched that football DVD I gave you?
最后还是看了我送你的橄榄球DVD了
Yup.
看了
And you were going to tell me this when?
你打算啥时候告诉我呢
What? So I like football.
咋啦 我喜欢上了橄榄球
Big deal.
又不是什么大新闻
Just something else we have in common.
我们共同点又多了一样
So, the Giants...
那么巨人队...
Are boring.
巨无聊
You're talking about the franchise of YA Tittle,
你说的可是1958年在NFL联盟打出最伟大的比赛
Bill Parcells, Lawrence Taylor.
集YA Tittle和Bill Parcells
The 1958 greatest game ever played that launched the modern NFL.
还有Lawrence Taylor于一队的巨人队啊
Giants lost that game to the Colts.
巨人队不还是输给了印第安纳小马队
Okay. So you prefer flash over substance.
好吧 相比实质你还是更喜欢闪光
Broadway lights and pretty-boy quarterbacks.
百老汇的灯光和帅气的四分卫
In this case, I think do.
说到这个嘛 那确实
Joe Willie Namath had swagger.
Joe Willie Namath拽得不得了
Ooh. I have to go find Hetty.
我得去找Hetty
Just got a message for her.
刚收到了她的信息
I got swagger.
我也挺拽啊
Do you have a question, Mr. Callen?
有什么事吗 Callen先生
What's in the box?
盒子里是什么
The past.
往事
Securely locked away.
安全的锁起来
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Hetty, Assistant Director Granger needs you.
Hetty 助理主任Granger找你
It's urgent.
事情紧急
Thank you.
谢谢
You'll excuse me, Mr. Callen?
借过一下 Callen先生
So, we've I.D.'d the women who spent the night
查到Victor Potter被杀前
with Victor Potter before he was killed.
与他共度良宵的那两个女人了
I want you to keep an eye on Hetty for me, Nell.
我要你帮我留意一下Hetty Nell
You want me to track Hetty?
你让我跟踪Hetty
I just need to know where she is.
我只要知道她去哪儿就行
Okay, the last NCIS employee to spy on Hetty now
上一个跟踪Hetty的NCIS探员
has a permanent lisp.
现在已经终身口齿不清了
Be discrete.
那你就小心点
If you get caught, there's always speech therapy.
如果被抓 会让你做言语治疗的
Ha. Yeah, that's not going to help me.
这可帮不到我啊
Well, at least we'll understand what you're saying.
至少我们会懂你在说什么
Where's your uniform, Hong Kong Phooey?
你的制♥服♥呢 酷狗
Where's your theme music, Underdog?
你的主题曲呢 超人狗
Federal agents!
联邦探员
We've got a body.
发现一具尸体
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
This one's still breathing.
这个还活着
Sam.
Sam
Eric, we're at Nicole Burns' house.
Eric 我们在Nicole Burns家里
Call Rescue.
叫救护车
Got it.
收到
Two minutes later, she'd be as dead as her friend.
再晚两分钟 她就和她朋友一样没命了
She owes you her life.
她欠你们一条命
What did you give her? Naloxone.
你给她注射的是什么 纳洛酮
She'll have a headache like a freight train, but...
她会头痛得像被火车压过一样 不过...
she'll be coherent.
她会清醒的
Thank you.
谢谢
This wasn't an accident, was it, Nicole?
这不是意外 对吧 Nicole
Why don't you tell us what you remember?
告诉我们你还记得的事
I opened the door for him.
我给他开门
Who?
谁
I don't know his name.
我不知道他名字
He was supposed to pay us as a... as a side deal.
他本该给我们酬劳的 私下交易
He said we could make more money if we didn't involve our agency.
他说只要不把公♥司♥牵扯进来 就能拿更多钱
That's the guy he wanted us to meet.
他说要跟我们见面
Victor... Potter. Ex-government big shot.
Victor... Potter 前政♥府♥要员
Our client told us, though, that Potter couldn't know we were pros.
客户跟我们说 Potter不知道我们是专业的
We were supposed to act like he was Denzel and Liam Neeson rolled into one.
我们要假装他集Denzel和Liam Neeson优点于一身
I know, right? He wasn't even that good-looking.
很假是吧 我知道 他根本没那么帅
But he was funny.
他倒是挺幽默的
He had a lot of, um, spy stories,
给我们讲了好多 嗯 间谍的故事
like, stories about presidents.
像什么总统的故事
Kissinger always said power is the greatest aphrodisiac.
基辛格说过"权力是最有效的春♥药♥"
He's wrong.
他说错了
Money is.
钱才是
You said you were paid to seduce Potter?
你说你俩是被人雇去诱惑Potter的
See, that's the thing.
是啊 问题就出在这
Um, our client didn't care if we slept with Potter.
客户根本不介意我们跟他滚不滚床单
All he cared about was some, um, stupid prank with his lighter.
他最关心的是什么 蠢到家的打火机恶作剧
It didn't make any sense.
这简直超级无聊
I mean, the lighters looked exactly the same.
那两个打火机看起来完全一样
Turned out to be a bad joke.
结果是个糟透了的恶作剧
You don't know his name, and you invited him back to your house to pay you?
你们连他是谁都不知道 还敢请他来家里付钱
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表