That has got to be the first and last time
这可能是史上第一次也是最后一次
a hostage has ever de-magged her captor during a standoff.
人♥质♥在谈判中直接卸掉绑♥架♥者的弹夹了
That was awesome.
太帅了
How'd you do that?
你是怎么做到的
I trusted my training.
我信任我的训练
Come here.
过来
You're never leaving the Ops Center again, ever.
你再也不许离开行动中心了 再也不许
You know that, right?
记住了吗
I'm sorry, what do you mean?
不好意思 你是什么意思
Okay, maybe that was a little dramatic.
好吧 可能有点太偶像剧了
No, that was very dramatic, Mr. Beale.
不 这是相当的偶像剧 Beale先生
It's just that...we make a good team.
只是...我们合作的很完美啊
We make an awesome team.
我们合作的超完美
But I don't know, what if I do?
但我不知道 如果我真的去了呢
Do what?
去什么
Leave Ops some day.
离开行动中心
It's not happening any time soon.
短期内不会发生的
I have a long way to go before I can keep up
我还要练好久好久好久
with guys like Callen and Sam, but it's...
才能跟上像Callen和Sam那样的人 但...
You're gonna get your chance.
你会有机会的
And when you do,
当那天到来时
I'll be the first one to tell you to take it.
我会第一个告诉你抓住机会
Drama queen.
偶像剧女王
Me?
我吗
Come on.
拜托
Some tea, Mr. Callen?
要喝茶吗 Callen先生
It's over.
都结束了
I'm afraid you'll have to be more specific.
恐怕你需要说得更具体点
Granger and us.
Granger和我们
He almost got Nell killed today.
今天他差点让Nell被害
As much as I'd like to blame him,
尽管我也想归罪于他
it wasn't entirely his doing.
但这也不能全怪他
I still don't want him around my team.
我还是不想让他接近我的队伍
Your team?
你的队伍
Our team.
我们的队伍
You know, you look at Owen Granger,
知道吗 当你看着Owen Granger时
and you see a ruthless manipulator.
你看到的是个无情的操控者
I look at him,
而当我看着他时
and I see a man who's spent so many years alone
我看到的是一个多年独来独往的人
he's forgotten how to ask for help.
也许他都忘了如何向他人求助
It's hard to find good friends in our line of work.
干我们这一行的 想找个好朋友真难
It's hard to find them anywhere.
在哪儿想找个好朋友都很难
Good night, Hetty.
晚安 Hetty
Good night, Mr. Callen.
晚安 Callen先生
I wasn't honest with all of you today.
今天我没能跟你们说实话
And while the realities of my job prevent me
但由于我的工作性质
from giving you my word it'll never happen again,
我也不能保证以后这样的事不会再发生
I'm sorry it put your team at risk.
很抱歉让你们身陷危险
Fair enough. It's not really our place to accept that apology, though, is it?
好吧 不过我们也不是决定是否接受道歉的人
No, it's not.
确实不是
Nell? Your call.
Nell 你来决定
It's all good.
都没事了
Good.
很好
She's got the Gorgon stare.
她已经有了那种戈尔工的眼神了
I want to come down here more often.
我以后该多下来才行
Nothing like a good open-plan workspace.
没什么能比一个好的开放式工作区更好的了
Exactly.
说的就是啊
Couldn't agree more. Yeah, okay.
不能更同意啊 是啊
Bring the box? Yeah.
带上盒子吗 是啊
want some help? No, I'm okay, actually.
要帮忙吗 不用 我没事
Stop.
走开
All good, indeed.
都没事了 确实如此
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表