This is potassium cyanide--
这是氰化钾
it's a salt that dissolves in water.
一种可溶于水的盐
Got no evidence of tampering.
没有做手脚的证据
Who changed the bottle?
谁负责换水
Janitor by the name of Zaki Faheem.
一个叫Zaki Faheem的门卫
He could've put the cyanide in when he took off the cap.
他可以在换水时把氰化物投进去
Doesn't look like he did.
不像是他做的
Take a look.
来看
New water bottle at 2235.
他在22点35分换了一桶水
Three poisonings at 2247.
22点47分时三人中毒
Found the cap in the trash with a pinhole in it.
垃圾桶里找到的瓶盖上有注射针孔
Looks like someone injected poison in advance.
看来是有人提前注射了毒药
What do we know about the janitor?
那门卫能查到啥
No hits on the DHS terrorist database.
他不在国土安♥全♥部♥的恐♥怖♥份♥子♥资料库里
Has anybody talked to Faheem?
你们问过Faheem话吗
Not at home; cell phone's off.
他不在家 电♥话♥关机
We've got a BOLO out.
我们已经发了全境通告
What about friends, relatives in the area? Checking right now.
问过他的朋友家人吗 正在问
How many cameras you got in the Champagne Room? Three.
香槟间里有几个监控探头 三个
You know, we're obviously gonna have to review last night's footage.
我们要过一遍昨天所有的录像
What? That is a legitimate request.
咋了 这要求正当的很好吧
You'd watch the tapes, right?
你肯定都看过了对吧
Well, yeah...definitely.
当 当然 必须的
Definitely.
必须的
We can watch them together.
我们可以一起看啊
Ew! What?!
恶 咋了
Now who's moping?
现在是谁闷闷不乐啦
I'm not moping.
姐才没闷闷不乐
You're just creeping me out.
你太猥琐恶心到我而已
What are you talk... I'm trying to keep America safe here.
你这是什么话...哥可是为了保卫国家啊
I'm catching bad guys.
哥是在抓坏淫呐
Uh, I remember Crawford starting CPR on Flash,
我记得Crawford在给Flash心肺复苏
and then I woke up in the hospital, sir.
然后我就醒在医院里了 长官
I understand that last night at the bar you were drinking water?
就我所知 你昨晚在酒吧只喝过水
I'm not one for alcohol.
我不喝酒
And Lieutenant Gordon?
Gordon上尉呢
Water as well, sir.
也只喝过水 长官
I only had a few sips, but he came from the gym
我只喝了几口 但他刚健身回来
and downed his pretty quickly.
喝了不少水
Within the squadron, Lieutenant Gordon have any conflicts?
Gordon上尉和队里其他人有不和吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
Everyone had tremendous respect for the man.
大家都很尊敬他
He never got in any arguments?
他从来没和别人起过争执吗
It wasn't in his nature.
他就是个老好人
I only ever heard him raise his voice once.
我只记得他提高嗓门说过一次话
When was that?
什么时候的事
About a year ago.
大概一年前吧
To counsel a...under-performing aviation machinist mate.
他在跟一个差劲的航♥空♥机械师讨论
You got a name? Fryman.
你知道他的名字吗 Fryman
But, uh, he's no longer in the service.
不过 他已经退役了
He didn't get along with anyone.
他跟大家都合不来
He received an... other-than-honorable discharge.
而且他 不是光荣退役的
It's a, uh... side effect from the lack of oxygen to the brain.
这是...大脑缺氧引起的副作用
It should get better in time.
过一段时间就会好的
So, what are we doing down here?
我们来这里干嘛啊
When I drank beer in high school, where would I leave the bottles?
高中时你喝完酒会把瓶子扔哪里
Not in your garbage can.
肯定不扔在自家垃圾桶里
And not in the can next-door.
也不会扔在隔壁垃圾桶里
At least three houses down.
起码扔三间屋子开外
Hence the long walk from the Bikini Bar.
所以从比基尼酒吧一路走来
Wait for it.
等着瞧
You can't... Deeks... Aw...
别啊 Deeks...
That can't be safe. Don't worry.
很危险的 别担心
If I get my, uh, clothes dirty at work,
如果我在工作时把衣服弄脏了
I consider them a uniform. Deductible.
我就写成制♥服♥ 可以退税的
See, the secret is to write off anything that vaguely relates to work,
呐 秘诀就是把所有能跟工作扯上的都上退税表
so say for instance I were to rent a, uh, a heist movie,
举个例子啊 如果我要租一部盗贼电影呢
then I would consider that professional research. If I were to...
就写成专业研究啊 如果我要去...
Go to jail for tax fraud?
骗税然后坐牢吗
Undercover assignment.
那是执行卧底任务
If you smell like garbage, you're taking the train home.
如果你闻起来像垃圾 你就自己坐地铁回家吧
Bam! See what that is? Huh?
砰 看到了没 哈
That's probably gonna be the murder weapon.
很有可能就是凶器
Oh, wow, this place is a treasure trove of good stuff.
哇 这里有很多好东西啊
Think that's gonna fit?
你觉得合脚吗
I know how much you love leopard print.
我知道你超喜欢豹纹滴
Yeah, how's it going, Kens?
说吧 怎么样了 Kens
Uh, we found a syringe that might test positive for cyanide.
我们找到了可能用来注射氰化物的针筒
Nice. We just sent you an address for Zaki Faheem's cousin.
很好 我们刚把Zaki Faheem表弟的地址发你了
Zaki's car was parked out front. Okay, we'll check it out.
Zaki的车就停在房♥子外面 好 我们去看看
The good news is the bad guys only had a small amount of poison.
好消息是坏人手上只有少量的毒药
Au contraire, mon frere.
恰恰相反啊哥们
There is a 200-pound drum of potassium cyanide missing
Tujunga的一间镀银厂报案称
from a silver plating factory in Tujunga.
丢失了一桶200磅氰化钾
200 pounds?
200磅
Do the math.
自己算算吧
That's enough to send 800,000 souls to heaven.
足以毒死80万人
So this was just the test.
所以这只是个小测试
Big one is yet to come.
好戏还在后头呢
All right, you guys, here we go.
好吧 孩子们 开始了
Here's one for you.
第一道题
X plus five times X minus two.
X加5乘以X减2
You sure we got the right Fryman?
你确定这就是我们要找的Fryman
Doesn't look like a troublemaker.
看起来不像会惹麻烦的人
X squared plus three X minus ten.
等于X的平方加3X减10
Awesome, Alex. Way to go.
太棒了 Alex 做得好
Want to show me how you foiled the problem?
让我看看你是怎么解的吧
God, I love algebra.
天 我就喜欢代数
It's logical, it's clean.
逻辑清晰 干净利落
That's right, you used to be a mathlete.
是啊 你以前读过奥数
No, I wasn't a mathlete; I was a Junior Math Olympian.
错 我不是读奥数 我是参加过初中奥林匹克数学竞赛
It's big difference. Uh-huh.
差很远的
You guys weren't allowed to count on your fingers or something?
你们不允许用手指数数的吧
Ready, everybody? Bring it in.
大家准备好了吗 来吧
Winners never quit.
永不放弃
And break!
下课
Dominic Fryman?
Dominic Fryman吗
Uh, Dom.
叫我Dom就好
Agents Callen, Hanna. NCIS.
NCIS Callen探员 Hanna探员
Uh, Dad, you coming?
老爸 你走吗
Uh, yeah. I'll meet you right there.
走 我等会儿就去找你
Just hit some ground balls and I'll be there in a little bit.
你先练下地滚球吧 我马上来
How can I help you guys?
有什么能帮你们吗
You heard about Lieutenant Gordon?
你听说Gordon上尉的事了吗
Yeah. That's, uh, that's very sad news.
听说了 真的...很可惜
You ever make it up to Oxnard?
你去过Oxnard吗
Seriously? It was parent-teacher night.
开玩笑吧 那天晚上我去家长会了
We heard you two didn't get along.
我们听说你们俩不和
I didn't get along with the entire navy.
我跟整个海军都合不来
I was deployed at sea, I was away from my son for months.
我被派遣到海上 几个月都看不到我儿子
It's a calling.
那是你的使命
My son was my calling. I wanted to be a real dad.
照顾儿子才是我的使命 我想做一个真正的父亲
Can you think of anybody who might want to harm Lieutenant Gordon?
你知道有谁会对Gordon上尉不利吗
You know, funny thing about Gordon is
听着 奇怪的是Gordon
no wife, no girlfriend, never dated.
没有妻子 没有女朋友 也不去约会
A few of us wondered if he was gay.
有些人都在想他是不是基佬来着
"Don't ask, don't tell" Was repealed in 2010.
"不闻不问"政策2010年就已经废除了
1993年克♥林♥顿♥定下的规定
为回避美军中同性恋的敏感话题
He could have been open.
他可以出柜的
Seems like the guy had a lot of secrets.
看起来那家伙的秘密还不少啊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表