That guy? That guy's not her type.
就那娃 压根儿就不是她的菜
He's a Marine. Really?
他丫是个海军陆战队员 拜托
Her father was a Marine.
Kensi的爹也是海军陆战队员啊
Girls love their daddies.
女生都超崇拜老爹的
Yep.
是咯
Oorah.
唔哈
Okay. Good talk.
好吧 这话聊得真开心
Do you know Staff Sergeant Jefferies?
你认识Jefferies上士吗
He's serving aboard.
他在舰上服役
I know of him, ma'am. Why?
我知道他 怎么了 长官
Oh, we're just from the same hometown and have mutual family friends.
哦 我们是同乡 有些共同的亲朋
I was hoping to say hello.
我就想和他打个招呼
But, uh, I hear he's in the brig.
但是我听说他被关禁闭了
I think he and one of the crew got into a scuffle.
他应该是和别人打架了
That doesn't sound like the Jefferies I remember.
听着不像是我认识的那个Jefferies
I'm sure it was nothing serious, ma'am.
不是什么要紧的事儿 长官
By the end of a long deployment everybody's ready to get off this ship,
长♥期♥任务要结束时 大家都一门心思准备下船
and having our mission suddenly extended seemed to shorten everyone's fuse.
但任务突然延长让大家变得更加焦躁易怒
Master Chief!
军士长
Master Chief.
军士长
Let's talk about this!
我们谈谈吧
I need a security force to the ready room.
我需要一队保安速到待命室
Come on!
来啊
Down! I need a security force down here!
趴下 快叫保安马上来这儿
Don't touch that! It's evidence!
别碰那个 那是证据
Don't touch it!
别碰
The lab tested it.
实验室检测过了
No signs of Niles' hair, blood, DNA, nothing.
没有Niles的头发 血液 DNA 什么都没有
They could've wiped it clean.
没准凶手擦干净了呢
Yeah, it also doesn't match his head wound.
有可能 但这与他头上的伤痕不符
How's the master chief doing?
军士长怎么样了
Still a little out of it.
还有点失控
What the hell happened?
到底发生了什么
The senior medical officer believes that his altered mental state
高级医务官认为他精神状态的转变
was caused by... cocaine toxicity.
是因为...可♥卡♥因♥中毒
You're way out of line, Mr. Callen.
你已经越线了 Callen先生
It's "Special Agent Callen""
是特别探员Callen
I've known the master chief for years.
我认识军士长很多年了
I'll take his word over yours any day.
无论何时 我都更相信他的话
How about the word of your chief medical officer?
那你那医务官的话 你信不信
Drug tests don't lie.
药物检测不会说谎
No, but they can be wrong.
是不会 但也可能出错
Then how do you explain your master chief attacking crew members with a wrench?!
那你怎么解释他用扳手袭击船员
With all due respect, sir, your ship has a serious drug problem.
恕我直言 长官 您的舰上的毒品问题很严重
Oh, so first you try and tell me I got a killer on board,
所以你先跟我说我的舰上有杀人犯
and now a bunch of drug addicts.
然后又说还有一群有毒瘾的船员
I'm not trying to tell you anything.
我并没有故意告诉您什么东西
The evidence... Agent Niles could have fallen down
证据表明... 据我所知 Niles探员很有可能是
and hit his head, for all I know!
自己不小心摔倒磕到了脑袋
All you have are allegations,
你所说的全是一面之词
and if you're gonna keep making 'em,
你要是愿意继续编造的话
you sure as hell better have something to back 'em up.
你最好有本事证明你说的话
Aircraft carrier is one of the most dangerous places on the planet,
航♥空♥母舰是世界上最危险的地方之一
especially if you're careless or stupid.
尤其是在你犯傻或者不小心的时候
Now, you seem relatively smart for a civilian,
你看着倒是比一般平民聪明
so I'd suggest you be careful.
所以我只能建议你小心点了
Sorry I'm late; I got hung up.
抱歉迟到了 有点事拖了一下
How'd you make out with the XO?
跟副舰长处得怎么样
Not as well as I'd hoped-- he basically threatened me.
跟我想象中不大一样 他一直在威胁我
You think he's involved?
你觉得他与此事有关
Nah, I doubt it.
我不这么觉得
Can't blame the XO for his behavior.
副舰长有此举动也不能全怪他
Everyone on board is a reflection on him.
整船的人都盯着他的一举一动呢
His career's on the line.
他的事业就是在走钢丝
Somebody smuggled the drugs on board and is now dealing.
有人把毒品带上舰 现在正在贩毒
NCIS Agent Afloat Niles obviously came close to finding out
NCIS驻舰探员Niles肯定是因为快找到幕后黑手了
who that is, and it got him killed.
才被人杀掉灭口的
It sounds like we got to lean on those that tested positive.
看来我们得从测试结果阳性的人着手
Both of them denied using.
他俩都否认吸毒
Well, they usually do.
他们肯定会否认
We need to search the ship.
我们得好好搜搜这船
You want to search this?
我们要搜这船
That's like searching Cleveland. This place is huge.
那不得跟搜Cleveland似的 这地儿可够大的
I didn't say it would be easy.
我又没说会很轻松
But the act alone might force whoever's behind this to get nervous and make a mistake.
不过搜查本身也许会使幕后主使紧张犯错
Okay. I'll ask to be assigned to the security search force.
好 那我去安排安保搜查队
I'll keep digging through the 4,000-plus crew.
我去继续研究那4000多名船员
If I let those in custody think we're getting close to finding the source,
如果能让被关着的那几个人觉得我们在接近真♥相♥
they may start talking to cut a deal first.
说不定他们会先主动和我们达成协议
I'll keep working my lead. What's your lead?
我继续跟进我的线索 你有啥线索
Funny you should ask.
真是个好问题
What's this?
这是什么
That right there is a little trace evidence I found at the crime scene.
我在犯罪现场找到的小小证据咯
Spinach.
菠菜
Or as I like to call it, "Forensic botany."
我更乐意叫它"鉴证学植物"
No, it's called spinach. Whatever.
菠菜就是菠菜 随便啦
It's difficult to stay in touch on the ship, so it's gonna be extra hard to cover each other's back.
在船上要保持联络都很难 更别说互相照应了
Let's be extra careful.
我们一定要格外小心
We already lost one NCIS agent.
我们已经失去了一名NCIS探员
I'm gonna need you to level with me, Lieutenant.
我要你跟我说实话 上尉
Is drug use a common problem on this ship?
吸毒在船上很常见吗
Not that I'm aware of, Major.
据我所知不是 少校
The skipper runs a tight ship, and dope's a serious violation.
船上的纪律很严 嗑药是严重违规
Well, how hard can it be to sneak a little cocaine onto a ship this size?
往这么大的船上偷运点可♥卡♥因♥能有多难
We only do random searches around the clock,
我们只有不停地随机抽查
especially on those people returning from liberty.
尤其是在他们休假回来时
Okay. How would you explain what's happening?
好吧 那你怎么解释发生这种事
Wish I had an answer, Major,
我也想知道 少校
especially for the master chief.
尤其是对军士长来说
He's probably one of the most squared-away sailors I've ever met.
他几乎是我见过的最正直的水手
What is it, Lieutenant?
怎么了 上尉
Nothing, ma'am.
没什么 长官
I told you to level with me-- that's an order.
我说过了要你说实话 这是命令
I did, ma'am.
我说的是实话 长官
If you're hiding something from me... II'm not,
如果你知情不报... 我没有
ma'am, it's just...
长官 我只是...
Please, uh, don't take this the wrong way, Major,
我没别的意思 少校
but you don't seem like a very...
只是您看起来不太...
I mean, you do,
我是说 您确实如此
and you don't, and I am just way out of line-- I'm sorry.
但您又并非如此 我越线了 对不起
Relax.
放松
Watch your head, sir.
小心碰头 先生
Yeah, that's, uh...
是啊 这也...
why they call it "Forewarning" There, Smalls.
所以这就叫"预警"啊 Smalls
These really necessary, sir?
有这必要吗 长官
You tell me.
你说呢
First rule of behavioral analysis is that
行为分♥析♥首要规则
the best predictor of future violence is past violence.
过去的暴♥力♥史是对未来暴♥力♥的最佳预测
You have no history of violence. Care to explain?
而你没有暴♥力♥史 愿意解释下吗
I've always taken full responsibility for my actions and those who serve under me.
我向来对自己和下属的行为负全部责任
But I got to be honest with you, sir.
但我跟您说实话 长官
I have no idea what happened.
这次我实在不知道怎么回事
Medical report says it was a cocaine-induced psychosis.
医学报告说是可♥卡♥因♥引发的精神混乱
That's-that's just not possible, sir.
不 不可能 长官
You sure about that, Master Chief?
你确定吗 军士长
Because if it wasn't the drugs, how do you explain
如果不是毒品作祟 你怎么解释
attacking several crew members and two officers with a wrench?
你用扳手攻击船员和军官
I can't.
我不能
You trying to silence your dealer before we found him out?
你想在我们找到毒贩之前结果他吗
No.
不是
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表