Previously On NCIS: Los Angeles
海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶篇 前情提要
A man's been found, shot through the back of the head with a low-velocity round.
一名男性被发现死于低速子弹脑后枪击
The murder weapon was used two days later
两天后 有人用同一把凶器
to kill a Marine in Idaho.
在爱达荷州杀了一名美国海军陆战队员
Our Red Team's already on the ground.
我们的红色特勤组已经到场
They work, travel, sleep together.
他们一起工作 旅行 睡觉
It's basically like living on a submarine.
基本上跟住在潜艇里一样
Meet our boss, Paris Summerskill.
来见见我们老大 Paris Summerskill
Callen... heard a lot about you.
Callen 久仰大名
Special Agent Claire Keats... Hi.
特别探员Claire Keats 你好
Dave Flynn... Hey.
Dave Flynn 嘿
and Kai. Thank you, sir.
以及Kai 谢了 长官
Spears and his terrorist cell are our priority.
Spears和他的恐怖团队是我们的首要任务
Both vehicles, let's load them up.
两辆车都去 做好准备
Four dead, one slightly injured.
4人死亡 一人轻伤
Spears got away.
被Spears跑了
Roy is going to be filling in.
Roy将会填补队中的空缺
You good with that?
你有问题么
Why'd you offer me this?
为什么要给我这个职位
Why did you accept?
为什么你要接受
Roy!
Roy
Where were you?
你跑哪去了
Redemption.
为了救赎
Mr. Callen, interrogate the surviving terrorist.
Callen先生 审讯幸存的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Ms. Summerskill, get your team down to El Centro.
Summerskill小姐 带你的小队去El Centro
Find Robert Spears.
把Robert Spears找出来
And, Ms. Summerskill,
还有 Summerskill小姐
you're still a man down.
你们队还少了一个人
You should take another look at the report on Roy's shooting;
你应该再看一眼Roy被枪击的报告
refresh your memory.
重拾旧忆
You know, I never did find out who redacted that report.
我始终查不出这份报告的作者是谁
A lot of unanswered questions about that night, Henrietta.
那晚的真♥相♥仍然疑云重重 Henrietta
And a few buried secrets.
还有那些沉寂的秘密
Will he ever trust her?
他还会相信她吗
I think the question is, Owen,
Owen 你的问题应该是
will Paris ever trust herself?
Paris还会相信她自己吗
海军航♥空♥基地
加利福尼亚州 El Centro
How was the flight, Kai?
这趟航程感觉如何 Kai
Me and the trucks did just fine.
我和卡车还不错啦
It feels good to be warm again.
重获温暖的感觉真好
Yeah, and tomorrow we'll be sweating our asses off
是啊 明天我们又会被晒成傻♥逼♥
wishing we were someplace cool, like Idaho.
祈祷着能去个凉快的地方 比如爱达荷州
Eight states in 13 weeks,
13星期内跑了8个州
not to mention our side trips to Kuwait, Somalia, and the Bahamas.
更别说还顺便去了科威特 索马里 巴哈马
You didn't like the Bahamas?
你不喜欢巴哈马
I love the Bahamas.
我喜欢巴哈马啊
All right, I'm just saying, we never stay in one place long enough
只是我们都没机会在某个地方呆的久一点
to warm up, cool down or chill out.
去晒晒太阳 放松放松 玩乐一下
Okay, Kai, we've got to We really got to get these
好了 Kai 我们这就... 我们真得把...
Look-look, I got it. All right?
行行 我懂了 行不
And I don't need to be told twice and at the same time.
我可用不着被两个人同时吐糟
Base camp is on the northern edge of town.
我们的驻扎地在镇上的北边界
All right, I've sent maps to your phones.
地图已经传你们手♥机♥了
Along with local law enforcement, FBI, Border Protection and State Police contact details.
还有当地执法部门 FBI 海关和州警的联♥系♥方式
And all of you, you still need to sign Danny's get well card.
而你们 都得在Danny的祝福卡上签名
Give it here.
拿来吧
I'm driving Shirley, you got Laverne.
我开Shirley 你开Laverne(均为车名)
Okay, I got Laverne.
那好 Laverne是我的了
This could get difficult.
真尼玛好尴尬
Which one do we salute?
我们听谁的
Paris. No, no. Roy's senior.
Paris 不不 Roy可是高级探员
Paris used to work for him before he was shot.
Roy没中枪前 Paris都得听他的
He's an analyst, she's an agent.
现在他是分♥析♥师 她是探员
That puts Paris in charge.
当然听Paris的
Theoretically.
理论上是这样
It's not theoretical, it's practical.
不只理论上 事实就是这样
Paris is boss.
Paris才是老大
Has anybody told him?
有人告诉过他吗
Probably not.
估计没有吧
You're right; this could get difficult.
你说的对 真尼玛好尴尬
Does this contain nuts?
这里面有果仁吗
You don't have a nut allergy, Dave.
你对果仁又不过敏 Dave
I-I think my glands are swollen.
我的唾液腺好像肿了
Do I look puffy?
我有没有浮肿啊
You always look puffy, Dave. Do I...?
你一直都很肿 Dave 我...
Your friends are dead, Ari; you're alive.
你的同伴都死了 Ari 只有你还活着
You got nothing to lose.
你没什么可损失的
So why don't you tell us about Spears.
不如就把Spears的一切都乖乖交待
He is the one you fear.
他是你所恐惧的那个人
With his yellow hair and white skin.
他那金头发 白皮肤
He is the man that you pass on the street,
他可以是在街上与你擦肩而过的人
the man who sits beside you on the train;
也可以是地铁上坐在你身边的人
serves you coffee, serves you popcorn.
给你端咖啡 拿爆米花
Kneels besides you at church.
在教堂与你比肩跪拜
Kisses your daughter.
亲吻你的女儿
He is the one you hate
他是你所厌恶的那个人
because he is you.
因为他就是你
The future of the Holy Jihad.
他就是圣♥战♥的未来
A white Muslim.
一个白人穆♥斯♥林♥
And one day, there will be 10,000 Spears
终有一天 将会有一万个Spears
aimed at your heart.
瞄准你的心脏
And your CIA will not know friend from foe.
那时 你们CIA将无法分清敌友
And America and the West will crumble.
美国和西方世界 都将灰飞烟灭
And Allah will be triumphant.
而真♥主♥ 将会取得最终的胜利
While Spears is still out there, Ari's not going to give us anything.
只要Spears还未归案 Ari是不会交代任何事的
Ari thinks Spears got away.
Ari觉得Spears跑了
Well, small point, but he did get away.
是啊 不过他确实跑了
Did he?
有吗
Do you want to tell him, or should I?
是你来说 还是我来
You tell him.
你来吧
Spears is dead.
Spears死了
I don't believe you.
我不信
I saw him escape with my own eyes.
我亲眼看见他跑了
Killed an hour ago in El Centro.
一小时前在El Centro被杀了
Betrayed by the man who smuggled him across the border from Mexico.
帮他从墨西哥边境偷渡的人背叛了他
It's not true.
这不是真的
You know it is.
你心知肚明
You know he crossed the border at El Centro.
你知道他从El Centro过境
I'm guessing you even know the name of the man who helped smuggle him.
我觉得你还知道帮他偷渡的人叫什么
If what you say is true,
倘若你所说的一切为真
then Allah will take his revenge on this man.
那么真♥主♥必将以复仇之火加之于他
Let us be Allah's instrument.
不如让我们来当真♥主♥的火焰
Tell us this man's name.
告诉我们他叫什么
By telling us,
告诉我们
you will avenge Spears.
你就能为Spears报仇
His name is Jose Ramirez.
他叫Jose Ramirez
And game.
好戏开场
Paris, you in position?
Paris 就位了吗
Yeah, we're just setting up.
就位 我们正在扎营
We'll get right on it.
马上就好
Ari Sayed gave us a name: Jose Ramirez
Ari Sayed交代了一个名字 Jose Ramirez
Ramirez is a Mexican-born U.S. Citizen
Ramirez是个美裔墨西哥人
who lives here in El Centro.
住在El Centro
He specializes in smuggling people and weapons across the border.
他专门从边境帮人偷渡 走私武器
Every time the Border Patrol gets close to Ramirez,
每次边境巡逻队一想靠近Ramirez
people start dying.
就有人死掉
Usually informants or witnesses.
一般都是告密者或者目击证人
Okay, he's got a ranch... ten miles out of town.
好 他有个农场 离镇上10英里
Got a plan?
有计划没
We're going to check it out.
我们得去看看
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表