Hey. You think this could be him?
你们觉得是他吗
I wasn't expecting Scrooge McDuck.
我可没指望来个有钱人
Well, we're about to find out.
反正很快就知道了
Echo-1?
E-1吗
That's us.
是我们
You... the guy? Not me.
你...是他吗 不是我
I guess we all got the invite.
我猜我们都受邀了
Anyone else waiting for the punch line?
还有更有趣的事吗
Rich guy, college brat, geriatric
款爷 学生仔 老头子
and construction worker walk into a diner.
还有建筑工人 一起来餐馆了
Some coffee for you, sir?
需要咖啡吗 先生
Voss, Badoit or Pellegrino.
沃丝 波多或者培露(有气矿泉水)
Pelle... Pelle-what?
培...培什么
Uh, no hablo espanol.
哦 这不说西班牙语
Sparkling water.
苏打水
With the bubbles. Okay.
加气的 好的
I'm curious.
我很好奇
I suspect the man who invited us here must be quite important.
我猜邀请我们来的男人一定位高权重
Well, assuming it's a man.
只是假设他是男人
We've never met him. Or her.
我们从未见过他 或她
Got no updates on the Twitter account.
推特上也没啥更新
Hey, snap a pic while we wait.
嘿 趁这会没事儿咱照张相吧
I don't want my face on some blog.
我可不想出现在别人的博客里
Why? Do you have something to hide?
为啥 你有啥见不得人的吗
I like my privacy. Come on.
我喜欢隐私 来吧
Everybody say "Bubbles."
大家一起说"茄子"
Bubbles.
茄子
Moneybags looks good on camera.
阔佬还挺上相啊
Preserved for posterity.
留给子孙后代看
Wh-What is this?
这 这怎么回事
Where did everyone go?
其他人都去哪儿了
Isn't that odd?
不觉得奇怪吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
The hell is going on?
这到底怎么回事
And why did we all get invited here?
为什么我们都被人约到这来
Not bad Kensi not bad.
不赖啊 Kensi 相当不错
Better than your partner.
比你搭档强
Speaking of which... Deeks is running late.
说到你的搭档... Deeks要迟到了
He ate some bad sushi last night,so it made him sick.
他昨晚吃了变质寿司 吐个没停
Bad sushi?
变质寿司
What?
怎么了
You know we invented the "Bad sushi" Move, right?
你知道是我们发明了"变质寿司"这招 对吧
Which means we don't fall for the "Bad sushi" Move ever.
所以我们死也不相信"变质寿司"这借口了
Okay. He went to Vegas. He drove back last night.
好吧 他去了拉斯维加斯 昨晚才往回赶
And he didn't invite you?
他居然没邀请你
No, because I had plans.
没 因为我已经有安排了
Plans? Plans?
安排 安排
If you lie, we'll know.
你要是骗我们 我们会知道哦
John Hughes marathon with my mom.
我和我妈去了约翰休斯马拉松
That you should have lied about.
那你还真应该骗我们
He must've taken that model.
他肯定带那模特去了
She's a fitness model, not a fashion model,
她是健身模特 不是时装模特
which means she doesn't even model actual clothes.
她连正常衣服都不代言
So what does she model?
那她代言什么
Energy drinks and fake tattoos.
运动饮料和假纹身
You actually think he took her?
你们真觉得他带她去了
I'm, uh...I'm really sorry that I'm late.
我...我真的很抱歉 我迟到了
I just... I had some bad sushi last night.
我...昨晚吃了点变质的寿司
I mean, it was so hard to get out of bed this morning.
今早爬着起床那叫一个痛苦啊
And why are you doing this?
你干嘛做这个动作
Because they know. They know?
因为他们都知道了 都知道了
Okay. The only way they could know
好吧 他们能知道的唯一可能性
is if a certain person who watched Pretty in Pink for the 98th time
就是某个昨晚看了第98遍"红粉佳人"的人
last night ratted her partner out.
出♥卖♥♥♥了她的搭档
We agreed on the "Bad sushi" Move, partner.
"变质寿司" 我们说好的 搭档同学
Well, it turns out they invented the "Bad sushi" Move.
但事实证明是他俩发明了"变质寿司"这招
That's right.
没错
Really?
不是吧
Wow, what is... what is this?
这...这是啥
Sayoc.
Sayoc
Stick grappling.
棍战技
Yeah. Close-quarter combat.
持械近身格斗技巧
Oh, I see. So, what's the plan here?
我懂了 所以现在是啥情况
You gonna go a little Bruce Lee on me,
你要给我来两招李小龙吗
'cause you do remember that I carry a... A weapon, right?
要知道我可拿着武器呢 是吧
The most common weapons are blunt objects.
大多数普通武器反倒是累赘
Sticks, pipes, bats.
棍子 管道 球棒
Things like that.
类似这些
Oh, I see, I see.
哦 哥懂的
Hey, Hetty!
嘿 Hetty
Aah! Ha, ha! Uh, uncle! Eltio!
啊 啊啊啊 Uncle Eltio
Eltio! Uncleway! Uncleway! Huh? What'd you say?
Eltio Uncleway Uncleway 你说啥
You dropping the pig latin on me?
看你还敢跟我拽自创语言哈
Fun's over.
欢乐时光结束
Yeah, 'cause you know what?
你们知道不
Nothing says fun like getting choked out with a stick.
被棍子扼到窒息一点都不欢乐
Four bodies pulled from the remains of the Winer n' Diner in Pasadena.
在Pasadena的维纳餐馆废墟里发现了四具尸体
That place was closed last year.
那间餐馆去年就关门了
Well, someone reopened it without telling the landlord.
有人瞒着房♥东重新开了这间餐馆
Safe to say there won't be any Yelp reviews written in the near future.
可以保证以后"大众点评网"上再也没这地方的好评了
We pulled the photo of the dead men from the user's cloud account.
我们从死者的云账户里调出了他们的合照
It was taken before the diner was leveled by RZX plastic explosive.
这是餐馆被RZX塑胶炸♥弹♥炸飞前拍到的
Rigged by pros.
专业人员所为
Controlled detonation.
遥控引爆
All right, so who are these guys and who'd they piss off?
好吧 这帮人到底是谁 又招惹了谁
Well, it was an eclectic group.
他们来自各个阶层
We have a millionaire, a college kid, a grandfather
一个百万富翁 一个大学生 一个老爷爷
and a man licensed to drive a bulldozer.
还有一个推土机司机
We're still searching for common enemies. All right.
还在查他们有没有共同的敌人 好吧
Let's start with connections.
先从他们的联♥系♥查起
Well, all four victims followed a Twitter account
四名被害人都关注了一个
linked to the Office of Naval Intelligence.
与海军情报处有关的推特账户
And that's what got them killed.
这就是他们被害的原因
Computer logs show that each victim received an invitation
电脑记录显示每个被害人都收到了一个
to the diner from this particular account.
来自这个特别账户的餐馆邀请
So either the Navy staged a Twitter ambush
要么是海军演了一出推特埋伏战
or their account was hacked.
要么就是他们的账户被黑了
Okay, is anybody else wondering
好吧 有没有人好奇
why the Office of Naval Intelligence is on Twitter in the first place?
为什么海军情报处要开推特呢
Operation Wide Awake.
觉醒行动
It's an experimental project that uses social media to reach its participants.
利用大众传媒招募参与者的实验性计划
It's designed as a... strategy game.
这是一个...战略游戏
Naval Intelligence was recruiting high-IQ individuals
海军情报处招募了一批高智商人群
to test the integrity of the project.
测试并完善这个计划
Why? That's the part we don't know.
为什么 这就是我们不知道的部分
Wide Awake is currently classified.
觉醒行动现在是高级机密
So all the victims were players?
所有被害人都是玩家吗
Not merely players, Mr. Callen.
不只是玩家 Callen先生
They were the elite of the project.
他们都是这个计划中的精英
Naval Intelligence referred to them as Group Echo-1.
海军情报处称他们为E-1小组
The man behind the project has been authorized to brief you both.
该计划的高层已经得到授权给你俩做简报
We'll let you know what we find.
我们会及时汇报情况的
Thank you, gentlemen.
谢谢 先生们
I only just found out about the attack.
我刚知道这次袭击
I don't understand who'd want to do this.
但不明白谁会这么做
The group wasn't even supposed to know each other.
这个小组的成员本是互不相识
You don't have any idea who could access your Twitter account to stage the ambush?
你知道哪些人能利用你们的推特账户策划埋伏吗
Your guess is as good as mine.
我也不知道
Despite all the protocols in place, we got hacked.
尽管有各种协议 我们还是被黑了
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表