around the food stores on the ship.
船上储存食物的地方了
Nobody knows the ship better than the command master chief.
没人会比指挥军士长更了解船体构造了
He could pinpoint the location.
他肯定知道确切位置
All right, I'll show him the photo.
好 我去给他看照片
You find Kens.
你去找Kens
Open it.
开门
Sir.
长官好
You know where this is?
你知道这在哪吗
It's a main steam valve.
这是主蒸汽阀门
They're all over the ship. In food stores?
船上到处都有 食物储存室里呢
Yes, sir. Show me.
有 长官 带我去
You got this? Yes, ma'am.
你来负责 是 长官
Make way!
让开
Coming through!
给我们让路
Hey, what the hell's going on?
嘿 到底怎么了
Deeks found the murder weapon,
Deeks找到凶器了
but now we can't reach him.
但现在我们联♥系♥不到他了
Would Commander Hanna and Major Barret please report
Hanna中校和Barret少校
to zero-two-tack-one-four-four- tack-seven-Lima compartment?
请到02-144-7L位置报道
This way.
走这边
Is this what you're looking for?
你是在找这个吗
It's consistent with the photos of the victim's wounds.
这与照片上受害者的伤痕相吻合
Callen?
Callen
Did you find him?
你找到他了吗
No, but I think we're in the right spot.
没 但我觉得我们找对地方了
Deeks?
Deeks
Hey... you boys see the guy you were beating up on yesterday?
嘿 你们见着昨天被你们揍的那家伙了吗
The guy who kicked your ass, sir?
把您狠揍了一顿的那家伙吗 长官
He what?
啥玩意儿
Do you see where he went?
你看见他去哪了吗
He was snooping around here a few minutes ago.
他几分钟前还在这探头探脑的
Hey, hold up a second.
嘿 请等一下
Yo, with the trash!
你 推垃圾箱的那个
Go, go! I got it. I got it. I got it.
快去 去 这里交给我 交给我
Federal agents! Deeks...
联邦探员 Deeks
Shooter's down, G.
搞定他了 G
Like that little bank shot, huh?
那个擦边球怎么样 哈
Little eight ball, corner pocket?
八号♥幸运球 角落球袋
Yeah, I taught you that.
不错啊 我教你的吧
You didn't teach me that.
才不是你教的
I definitely taught you that.
绝对是我教的
You say my memory's going.
就你这样还说我记忆力衰退
I know it's needless to say, but I'm gonna say it anyway.
我知道这没必要 但不管么样我还是要说
Thank you.
谢谢
Couldn't let him throw away a perfectly good partner.
姐才不会让他把我的完美搭档当垃圾扔了
Did you get him?
你们抓到他了吗
Yep.
抓到了
Is he talking?
他开口了吗
Not so much; he's dead.
没怎么说 他死了
Master Chief, could you secure the body?
军士长 你能看守一下尸体吗
Yes, sir.
是 长官
You here and you with me.
你呆在这儿 你跟我来
Come on.
走吧
Okay, so we know where they killed Agent Niles,
现在我们知道他们在哪杀了Niles探员
but still no drugs.
但还是没找到毒品
Well, it seems like somebody's been sabotaging the refrigeration unit on these storage containers.
看起来有人破坏了储藏室的制冷系统
K-9s already searched that area.
缉毒犬已经搜过这片区域了
Maybe they were sabotaging the refrigeration unit so the food would spoil, you know?
也许他们破坏制冷系统是为了让食物变质
The smell would throw off the dogs.
这样狗就闻不出来了
It's not that easy.
没那么简单
Fresh paint.
新刷的油漆
What?
啥
It's in the paint?
在油漆里吗
Wow, they're good.
哇 他们真厉害
You got to be kidding me.
这一定是开玩笑吧
They're really good.
他们真的很厉害
Damn.
可恶
Sam?
Sam
It's Michelle.
是Michelle
Everything all right?
一切都还好吗
She was at a friend's house finishing up costumes for kid's play.
她在一个朋友家帮我女儿做戏服
Totally forgot about the Christmas pageant.
完全把圣诞游♥行♥给忘了
What'd I tell you?
我说什么来着
You said she'd be all right.
你说她会没事的
I also said the memory is the first to go.
我还说记忆力是最先衰退的
I said it.
我真说过啊
Leonard Wall is a produce supplier who recently won a Navy
Leonard Wall是一个农产品供应商
contract by significantly underbidding everyone else.
他最近用不可思议的低价拿下了海军合同
He could afford to lose money on the produce
他愿意在农产品上赔钱
because he was using the Navy to transport his drugs.
是因为他利用海军来运毒
The ship's lab confirmed that the paint in the container was,like,
船上的实验室证实了储存室里的油漆
a highly concentrated cocaine- hydrochloride mixture.
是高度浓缩的可♥卡♥因♥ 即氢氯化物的混合物
Drug dogs can't smell it.
缉毒犬闻不出来的
Yeah, it was a pretty good plan,
真是个完美的计划
but what he did not consider
但是他没有考虑到的是
was that the coke mixture would leach into the produce.
可♥卡♥因♥的混合物会被农作物吸收
All crew members were potentially exposed.
所有的船员都有可能沾染了
Cocaine toxicity can be potentially lethal,
可♥卡♥因♥的毒性可能致命
can also cause severe behavioral changes like we,like Master chief.
也可能引发军士长那样的异常行为
which proves my theory
这也证明了我的观点
that eating healthy is not only boring,
健康饮食不仅无聊
it's downright dangerous.
而且真心太危险了
Uh, Hetty has arranged an NCIS Red Team
Hetty已经安排了冲绳的NCIS的应急小组
in Okinawa to meet the ship and surreptitiously track
接应这艘船 等它在日本卸货后
the container when it's off-loaded in Japan,
秘密监视这批集装箱的动向
so that we can intercept the drugs at their final destination.
这样我们就能在目的地拦截毒品
So it looks like we're going home.
看起来我们可以回家了
Right, Eric?
Eric 对吗
Uh, absolutely. I've already processed your travel orders.
当然了 我已经给你们订好了机票
When?
什么时候定的
I'd say, uh, about an hour ago.
大概 呃 一个小时之前
When are we leaving?
我们什么时候能走
Look, guys, uh, in the spirit of the season,
听着 伙计们 本着伟大的圣诞精神
please don't hate me.
请别恨我啊
I tried everything, I called in every favor I could,
我能试的都试了 能求的都跪了
but the earliest I can get you guys all home
但我能帮你们订到最早回洛杉矶的机票
to Los Angeles is... December 27.
是...12月27日
What? What?
啥 什么
What, no, n-n-no snow, no hot tub?
什么 没有雪 没有热浴缸吗
Hetty can pull some strings.
Hetty一定可以施个压什么的
She's already left for the break.
她已经回家过节去了
I'm sorry, she abandoned us at sea?
啥玩意儿啊 她就这样把我们扔海上吗
You know, if it's any consolation,
如果这能安慰你们的话
she waited until the case was wrapped
她是等到这个案子破了
and knew you were all safe before she left.
确定你们都安全了之后才离开的
Why is it that, every time you ask if it's any consolation, it's not.
为什么每次你想安慰我们 却都成功不了呢
Eric, don't sweat it.
Eric 别担心
We know you worked hard-- enjoy your holidays.
我们知道你尽力了 好好享受假期吧
Thanks, guys. You, too.
谢谢 伙计们 你们也一样
And, again, I'm really sorry.
再说一次 我真的很抱歉
you're all mocked my forensic botany, but in the end...
你们都嘲笑我的鉴证植物学 但是到头来...
Your spinach played a vital role.
你的菠菜至关重要
Thank you, thank you for that.
射射 射射大家
Was that so, uh, so hard, huh?
有那么...有那么难吗
Actually, don't beat yourself up too much.
其实啊 你们不要过分贬低自己嘛
After all, I am the only person here that's an actual detective.
毕竟啊 我是这里唯一一个真正的警探嘛
That's because we're special agents.
因为我们都是特别探员
Yeah, well, where I grew up, "Special" Meant
是啊 在我长大的地方 "特别"意味着
that you took the short bus and wore a helmet in the sandbox.
你坐短巴士上下学 在沙坑里玩还要戴头盔
That's almost as funny as you telling those two sailors you kicked my ass.
就跟你告诉那俩水手说你狠揍了我一顿一样好笑
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表