Ammonium nitrate, probably--
可能是硝酸铵
maybe a smidgen of C-4.
也可能是微量C-4炸♥药♥
What'd you find? Two champagne flutes,
你有啥发现 两个香槟杯
two different shades of lipstick.
两种不同的口红印
He had company. Computer's got a firewall.
他有伴呢 电脑设置了防火墙
We're gonna need Eric to crack it.
得让Eric来破解
I wonder what got him more action,
我好奇的是 他哪来那么多灵感想这些姿势的呢
the view or these pictures? "
是风景呢 还是这些照片呢
Nah, forget about "SEAL Team Six,
不 先不说"海豹突击队第六分队"
baby-- I'm the one that told my friend Barack about Abbottabad."
亲们 我才是告诉奥巴马Abbottabad这地方的人
I guess your poses with Justin Bieber and Snooki
面对Justin Bieber和Snooki(美版小月月)
don't quite have the same sex appeal.
你要摆的性感POSE肯定不一样吧(K姐神级黑...)
You'd be surprised.
你肯定会大吃一惊的
Even if that laptop has a firewall,
尽管笔记本设置了防火墙
this tablet may be more useful.
这个小平板可有用多了
Damn.
见鬼
Sam!
Sam
I'm married, not dead.
哥是结婚了 但又不是死了
Wait a minute.
等等
I-I know that girl.
我 我认识这个女的
Yeah, sure you do.
你当然认识
I do. I know her. Her name is... Natalie.
我认识 我认识她 她叫Natalie
No, no. Nicole. Nicole.
不 不 Nicole 是Nicole
Her name is Nicole.
她叫Nicole
How exactly do you know her?
你到底怎么认识她的
Names come and go, but you never forget a pretty face like that.
名字来来去去 但你绝不会忘记这么漂亮的脸蛋
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that wasn't her face you were looking at.
是吗 我相当确信你看的可不是她的脸蛋
I'm serious. She works at Seven Star Oasis.
我说真的 她在七星绿洲上班
And what's that, a cruise line?
那是什么 邮轮航线吗
They may take you on a trip around the world, but no,
带你周游世界哦 才不是类
Seven Star Oasis is one of L.A.'s most elite escort services.
七星绿洲是洛杉矶最高级的女伴服务机构
That right there is one very expensive call girl.
这个丫头是个灰常贵的应招女郎
Damn.
见鬼
strong firewall.
超强的防火墙
So, what are we talking, hours?
所以大概要多久 几小时吗
For Langley, maybe. For me, seconds.
对CIA来说也许是 对我来说 几秒钟就搞定
Potter's sign-in is "Napoleon Solo."
Potter的登录名是"Napoleon Solo"
That the guy from Mission: Impossible?
"碟中谍"里的角色吗
The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
"秘密特工"里的角色(196♥4♥年美剧)
You know I like old TV shows. Yeah, I know that.
你知道我喜欢老剧 没错 我知道
You also collect vintage muscle cars and you listen to vinyl records.
你还喜欢收集古董车 听黑胶唱片
Your point being?
你的重点是啥
It's just an observation.
这只是我的观察结果
What's he trying to tell me?
他想表达什么
That you're a geek. I am not a geek.
你是个极客 我才不是极客
You don't see me collecting lunch boxes and action figures.
你看到我收集午餐盒和1:6兵人了吗
Nothing wrong with being a geek, Sam.
做个极客没什么不好的 Sam
I am not a geek. Okay.
我不是极客 好吧
You owe me a dollar, swear jar-- you said "Damn."
你欠我 一块钱 放到发誓罐里 你说了"见鬼"
We have a swear jar? Since when?
我们还有发誓罐 啥时候开始的
How do you think Hetty affords all of her tea?
不然你以为Hetty哪来的钱买♥♥她的茶叶
She never said anything. No.
她从来没说过啊 是啊
She just takes it out of your paycheck.
她直接从你们的工资里扣
Damn.
见鬼
Where is Hetty, by the way?
话说 Hetty人呢
I haven't seen her.
我没看到她
You get any hits on the women from Potter's tablet?
你们找到Potter平板里的那女人了吗
I ran their faces
你一把视频发过来
as soon as you e-mailed the video over from Potter's house.
我就开始运行面部识别系统了
Nothing. They're probably here illegally.
没有发现 她们可能是非法居留
Okay, focus, boys.
集中精力啊 兄弟们
So, why did Kensi and Deeks have to break in?
所以啊 为啥Kensi和Deeks要去卧底呢
Wouldn't it be easier just to ask Seven Star Oasis for a list
直接问七星绿洲要个职员和客户名单
of their clients and employees?
不是更容易吗
You never know who's gonna be on the client list.
你永远都猜不到客户名单上会有谁的名字
Ballplayers, politicians...
橄榄球员 政♥治♥家...
It would be like Bill Belichick
就像是Bill Belichick(美国橄榄球教练)
giving you his Super Bowl playbook.
给你的超级碗的剧本
But...you wouldn't need Belichick's playbook. Not if you videotaped
但如果你赛前就录下了球队的训练
the team's walk-through before the game.
你不需要Belichick的剧本了
Eric gave me this DVD: 46 Years
Eric给了我一张DVD
of Football Highlights. I... finally watched it,
"46年橄榄球要闻" 我最后还是看了(第三季22集)
and I'm kind of obsessed.
现在有点上瘾了
J-e-t-s!
J-e-t-s
Jets! Jets! Jets!
Jets! Jets! Jets!(纽约喷气机队)
I'm a Pats fan,
我是新英格兰爱国者队的球迷
so I'm gonna pay you now, before I curse.
所以在我犯规之前 我还是先给钱吧
Thank you. Patriots.
谢啦 爱国者
So, you know this girl?
所以说你认识这女的
Wha...? No.
啥 不认识
I never said that I know her know her.
我从没说过 我认识她是那种认识
I mean, not biblically, at least.
我是说 严格来说不认识
It was an undercover vice operation back in the day, and I was always a professional.
之前有一次辅助卧底行动 哥一向很专业嘛
And you played the pathetic john?
所以 你演那个可怜巴巴的John
No, no, no. I was a player.
不不不 我演个运动员
Yeah, Zegna suit, Rolex.
穿个杰尼亚 戴个劳力士
Seven Star Oasis is all about the high rollers.
七星绿洲就是挥霍荒淫之地嘛
And they believed you?
他们信了吗
All you got to do is be confident and look the part.
你只需要有信心 演啥就像啥
Yeah? All right.
是吗 好类
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I look the part?
我演得像吗
Absolutely. You look the...You look the part.
当然了 你演起来...很像
Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult?
你这是夸我呢 还是损我呢
As a professional-- I mean a pro...
作为一个职业 我是说专业
Not-not a pro-pro. I just meant like as-as an agent...
不是那种专业啊 是说专业探员
I'm gonna stop talking.
我还是闭嘴吧
Listen, they're gonna want to probably get a little frisky in the back room,
听着 他们可能会想在密室里来点小娱乐
'cause they want to sample the goods, so be careful.
试试新人什么的 所以你得小心点
Yeah, I can handle any man that gets fresh with me.
放心 姐可以对付所有动手动脚的男人
Okay.
好吧
You know that. Yeah.
你懂得哦 好吧
Good luck there, snookums.
祝你好运 小甜心
May I help you?
有什么需要吗
Yes. My name is Paola.
是的 我是Paola
Paula?
Paula
Do you have an appointment?
有预约吗
No.
没
Well, you can sit over there with everyone else... sweetie.
你坐那和其他人一起等吧 美女
Yes.
是的
I understand.
明白
Paula?
Paula
Go right in.
直接进去吧
I could always pick a winner.
我总是能挑出千里马
That's my gift.
这是我的天赋
And when I see you, that's what I see.
我看到你 就看见了千里马
A thoroughbred.
汗血宝马
Please don't call me a horse.
请别把我比作马
Okay? I'm not an animal.
好吗 我不是动物
Oh, no, no, no, baby. That's not what I mean.
哦 不不不 我不是这个意思
I mean, when I see you,
我的意思是 我看到你
I see someone smart and fast shnookums
就看见了一个聪明灵巧的小甜心
You don't need any of that stuff.
你不需要那些玩意
You're the total package.
你本身就已经完美无瑕
You don't need a short skirt or heels.
你不需要超短裙或者高跟鞋
I'm Wendy.
我是Wendy
Paula.
Paula
What's your real name, darling?
你真名叫啥 亲爱的
It's Kathy.
Kathy
That thing with the accent's impressive.
口音很独特啊
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表