Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Genius-level IQ, huh?
天才的智商 是吧
Oh, crap.
哦 我靠
Luck's run out, Hoffman.
你的运气用完了 Hoffman
I knew it was too good to be true.
我就知道这艳遇好得不真实
Figured my chances were 50-50.
还以为我能有一半的机会呢
Just to be clear,
我得澄清一下
I am, uh, totally in your league.
我绝对配得上你
In your dreams. All the time, darling.
做梦吧你 永远都是哦 亲爱的
All the time.
永远哦
What do you got, Eric?
有什么线索 Eric
Mathers is gone.
Mathers不见了
Gave his protective detail the slip.
从保护他的探员那溜了
So, it was all an act?
所以全是演戏吗
Even that whole "Are you lucky or just good" Bit?
连"你是幸运还是很棒"那部分也是
Act.
演戏
Well, I'm impressed.
真是印象深刻
The four other people in Echo-1 are dead.
E-1小组的其他四名成员都死了
Wide Awake. Yeah.
觉醒行动 啊哈
Never heard of it.
没听说过
Hey, that's my laptop.
嘿 这是我的电脑
Wow, nothing gets by this one. Mmm.
没人能逃得了这招 是啊
Wide Awake application's installed on the hard drive.
觉醒行动已经安装好了
Why don't you play it for us? Let's see what you got.
不如你来玩玩 让我们看看你怎么样
Well, if it doesn't involve...dice or cards,
如果这游戏跟骰子和牌无关
I'll probably need an instruction manual. Preferably one with pictures.
我得要一份说明书才行 最好能附图
Okay, there is no way this is our fifth man.
好了 这绝对不是我们要找的第五人
This looks like one of the games Astrid likes to play.
这看起来像Astrid常玩的游戏
Okay. Who exactly is Astrid?
好吧 Astrid到底是谁
I, uh...I don't know.
我...我不知道
I think she's my daughter.
我觉得她是我女儿
You think?
你觉得
She's different.
她与众不同
She, uh, barely speaks.
她基本不跟人说话
She's really good at math.
特别擅长数学
She spends hours on this computer.
每天沉迷于电脑
I took her to the casino a few weeks back
几周前我带她去了赌场
and taught her how to gamble.
教她如何赌博
Astrid never loses.
Astird从来没有失手过
I mean, like... ever.
从来没有
The art of civilized bushwhacking.
文明的野战艺术
Yeah, that's what we call poker.
没错 我们是这么称呼扑克牌的
Hey, you... you talked to her?
你跟她通话了
Where is she?
她现在在哪
We were hoping you could help us find that out.
希望你能告诉我们
Well, I was on an 18-hour streak at the casino when you found me.
你们找到我的时候 我已经在赌场连续玩了18小时了
Hey, I gave her my cell phone in case of an emergency.
为了以防万一 我告诉她我的手♥机♥号♥了
No, trust me, that girl knows how to take care of herself.
不 相信我 她知道怎么照顾好自己
She's okay, right?
她没事的 对吧
Mathers still hasn't gone back to his office.
Mathers还没回办公室
If Astrid was using Hoffman's laptop and e-mail,
如果Astrid用的是Hoffman的电脑和邮箱
all of her Wide Awake activity
她所有游戏动向
would've looked like it was coming from him.
看起来会像是Hoffman在操作
Dr. Mathers would have had no way of knowing it was her.
Mathers博士不知道那个人是她
Maybe this girl has some form of autism.
也许她有自闭症什么的
Asperger's syndrome.
艾斯伯格综合症之类的
That would explain a lot.
那就说得通了
Well, we'd need a formal diagnosis to be sure,
也许需要正式的诊断才能下结论
but Astrid seems to fit the profile.
不过Astrid符合描述症状
Social awkwardness, limited empathy,
社交障碍 移情功能障碍
a savant's gift for numbers.
对数字的天赋
Yeah, but clearly high-functioning enough to defend herself and evade us.
确实厉害到既能自我保护 又能逃走
Whoever wanted the rest of the team members dead still thinks that Hoffman's the target,
杀害组员的凶手仍然会认为Hoffman才是目标
not Astrid-- so as long as no one finds out,
而不是Astrid 只要没人发现
Astrid is safe.
Astrid就很安全
And only two people had access to Hoffman's data:
只有两个人有权接触Hoffman的数据
Dr. Mathers and Toretto.
Mathers博士和Toretto
Eric, send us Dr. Mathers' home address.
Eric 把Mathers博士的家庭住址发过来
You two keep talking to Hoffman.
你俩继续和Hoffman聊
If anyone can help us find Astrid, it's him.
只有他能帮我们找到Astrid了
Okay.
好的
Anyone add up all those outstanding warrants I've got?
有人数过我有多少张未执行的逮捕令吗
I did.
我数过
I figure I'm looking at five years in prison.That's if I'm lucky.
我觉得如果我运气好 也许只要5年监禁
Well, I think we've pretty much established the only kind of luck that you have is bad.
我想我们很确定 你有的只是坏运气
Bad luck doesn't make you a bad guy.
坏运气不代表你是坏人
Just a bad father.
只代表你是个坏爸爸
Look, it all happened so fast.
这些发生得太突然了
I-I never had the chance to get the hang of it.
我没机会能掌控一切
And it's too late to start now.
而现在已经太迟了
Promise me that you'll make sure Astrid is okay when I get locked up.
答应我 我去坐牢时 你们会保证Astrid的安全
We're not cutting any deals.
我们不做任何交易
I hope you don't feel I'm putting pressure on you, Miss Jones.
我希望你没觉得我在给你施压 Jones小姐
Nope. Nope, I'm fine.
不 不 我没事
Let me know when you're finished.
完成了告诉我
Mm-hmm. I'm...still... still working,
嗯 我...我还在努力
so...
所以...
Yeah, no, this is not going to happen.
哦 不 不会是这样吧
I'm... sorry.
抱歉
I... I thought I was doing something wrong,
我还以为是我做错了
but this is not me.
但错的不是我
This is program.
是这个程序
When you reach the final level,
当你到达最后一关时
completely falls apart,which means...the engine used to predict the threats
预测风险的引擎会完全失效 也就是说
Wide Awake doesn't work.
觉醒行动根本没用
Could it be that Dr. Mathers didn't know about this?
Mathers博士有可能不知情吗
Highly unlikely.
基本不可能
Astrid-- how do we find her?
我们怎样才能找到Astrid
I don't know.
我不知道
How could you not know? She's your daughter?
你怎么会不知道 她是你女儿
She just showed up on my doorstep a few months back.
她只是几个月前出现在我家门口
She told me her mom died and left her my address.
她说她妈妈过世了 留给她我的地址
I recognized her mom's name, but...
我认出了她妈妈的名字 但是...
We were just kids when her mom got pregnant.
她妈妈怀孕的时候 我们还是孩子
I promised her we'd work something out, but...
我答应她会想办法 但...
instead, I did a runner.
我却当了逃兵
Not my finest moment.
不怎么光彩
So when Astrid told me who her mother was,
所以当Astrid告诉我她妈妈是谁时
I... I couldn't turn her away.
我无法拒绝她
Because you felt guilty?
因为你感到内疚吗
Look, I don't even know for sure that she's my daughter.
听着 我根本不确定她是不是我女儿
And I told Astrid that.
我也是这么跟Astrid说的
But she just...
但她...
looked at me...with those big eyes.
就那样...用那双大眼睛看着我
I mean, she just wore me down, you know?
她让我心软了
What can I say?
我还能说什么
So, um...
所以...
I gave her a room and I let her stay.
我把她留下了 给了她一个容身之所
Did you ever take back what you said?
你有收回过你的话吗
About not being her father?
你不是她爸爸那句
Listen...
听着
this isn't about me trying to cut a deal here.
我谈条件不是为了我自己
I know I have nothing to offer you.
我知道我没什么信息能给你们
My life has been one big gamble with no payoff.
我的人生就是一场没有回报的大赌局
Maybe Astrid's the payoff.
或许Astrid就是回报
I blew that, too.
我也搞砸了
I know I might not be...the best person for Astrid...
我知道也许我对Astrid来说不是最好人选
but she still needs someone looking after her.
但她还是需要有人照顾她
I'm fine.
我没事
I know.
我知道
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表