Can if you wanted to.
只要你想就能
Do snakes like being petted?
那蛇喜欢被人爱抚吗
This just took a really weird turn, didn't it?
这话题聊的越来越诡异了 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
I'm think I'm gonna go catch up with the guys.
我觉得我该去跟他们汇报进度了
But maybe we should run a multivariable search
但或许我们可以做个多变量搜索
where you cross-reference the tungsten with the smelting facilities?
交叉比对钨和熔炼设备
Sorry.
抱歉
Yeah.
好吧
Agent Blye, how did it go with Gloria Bryant?
Blye探员 Gloria Bryant那边怎么样了
She tried to give me the slip,
她试图从我眼皮底下开溜
"Tried" Being the operative word,
"试图"可是个关键词
but you're the Assistant Director.
但您是助理主任
I'm sure you've been briefed, sir.
我肯定您已经听过简报了 长官
Touche. Any new leads?
讲得好 有新进展吗
Yes. There are some details that need to be run down.
有的 还有一些细节有待查证
Hopefully, they'll pan out.
希望能有用吧
All right, good job.
好吧 干得好
Keep me posted.
保持联♥系♥
Oh, uh, I hope I get that gold star in my performance review, sir.
对了长官 我希望我能在绩效考评中拿个金星
P-Rs are below my pay grade.
绩效考评是我的下级做的
Oh. But before, you said that...
但您之前说...
Disregard that.
忽略那个
Okay, then what was all that ride-along, quality-time stuff all about?
好吧 那一起搭档 珍贵时光什么的 是什么意思
Just keeping you on your toes.
让你保持警惕
Think of it more as an evaluation.
就当做是一次评估吧
For...?
为了...
I'm an ambitious man, Agent Blye,
我是个野心勃勃的人 Blye探员
who won't be Assistant Director forever,
我不会永远只当个助理主任的
and you need to think about the future.
你也要好好想想你的未来
You never know.
世事难料
Good luck with the case.
祝破案顺利
I just had the strangest encounter with Granger.
我刚跟Granger来了一场史上最奇怪的谈话
Everything about Granger is strange, if you ask me.
要我说 Granger的一切都很奇怪
What do you have?
你有什么发现
Um, a cargo van was stolen from a rental lot in Toluca Lake last month.
货车是上个月从托卢卡湖的一个租车公♥司♥偷走的
Surprise, surprise.
好惊讶 好惊讶
Hey, Sam, do you still want me looking for reptile supplies?
嘿 Sam 你还要我查爬行动物的供应商吗
No. Okay.
不用了 好的
Where are we?
有什么新进展
Nowhere.
没动静
Come on, guys, we're missing something.
大家努把力 我们肯定漏了什么
Everyone leaves a trail everywhere they go whether they know it or not.
无论自己是否知道 每个人只要路过都留痕
We know they have a cargo van, guns, ammo...
我们知道他们有货车 枪 弹♥药♥
Costumes.
戏服
They paid for parking, paid for gas.
他们付了停车钱 油钱
They could have stopped for Starbucks.
他们甚至可以停下来喝个星巴克
Somebody has to have left a clue somewhere.
肯定有人在某个地方留下了蛛丝马迹
Tungsten.
钨
Who needs it? What's it used for?
谁会用钨 钨是用来干嘛的
Everything, from electronics to chemical catalysts.
各行各业 从电子产品到化学催化剂都有
That's part of the problem.
这也是一部分的问题所在
We need to focus on anomalies.
我们要集中到反常的事情上来
Cross-reference everything we have on Duncan, his crew, the heist,
交叉比对Duncan的一切 他的团伙 抢劫案
and find the guy behind the gorilla mask.
找出戴大猩猩面具的那家伙
He's the key.
他是关键
But what if they've already moved the gold out of L.A.?
但如果他们已经把金砖运出洛杉矶了呢
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Found something.
有发现
A company called Carlisle Industries purchased
一个叫Carlisle工业的公♥司♥
a tilting smelting furnace for $37,000.
花了3万7买♥♥了台倾转式熔炼炉
That's one expensive turkey fryer.
这火鸡炸锅可真贵啊
According to this, Carlisle Industries manufactures
这上面说 Carlisle工业公♥司♥
custom tungsten alloy crankshafts for the after-market auto industry.
为自动化工业二级市场生产定做式钨合金机轴
So it could be a legitimate purchase.
所以有可能是合法购买♥♥
Possible, but unlikely.
是有可能 但并非如此
Carlisle Industries didn't exist a month ago.
Carlisle工业公♥司♥一个月前就关门了
And here's the clincher:
重点来了
Last week, Carlisle Industries received a half-ton shipment of tungsten.
上个礼拜 Carlile工业接受了半吨♥的钨
There's our anomaly.
找到反常之处了
What are we thinking, Kens?
什么情况 Kens
1,700 degrees.
1700度
They're cooking something.
他们在熔化什么
You ready?
准备好了吗
Yup.
好了
Okay, we are up and running.
好 设备监控到位
Where's she hiding the camera?
她的摄像头藏哪儿了
Somewhere she's sure to have his full attention.
某个能完全吸引他注意的地方咯
You know I can hear you, right?
你们知道我听得见吧
Hi.
嗨
Can I, uh...help you?
我能呃...帮你什么吗
Yes, I am Wendy with the IPA.
有 我是IPA的Wendy
Industrial Park Association.
工业园区协会
Our records show that Carlisle Industries is overdue
我们的记录显示Carlisle工业公♥司♥的
for an OSHA safety inspection.
职业安全与卫生条例已逾期未检
Yeah. Okay, uh...
是啊 好吧...
The thing is, my boss, he isn't here right now.
是这样 我老板 他现在不在
Can you, um, leave a card or a number and...
你能不能...留个名片或电♥话♥...
I'll make sure he calls you back to set up an appointment.
我保证让他跟你打电♥话♥预约
Nothing says welcome like having a 300-pound Neanderthal crammed behind a desk.
桌子后面那300磅的穴居人可一点都不像在说欢迎啊
First impressions are important.
第一印象很重要啊
I'm sorry, Mr.? Remo.
不好意思 您贵姓... Remo
Right. This is why I'm here now, Mr. Remo.
好的 我是因此才来的 Remo先生
This is my appointment.
我预约过了
Well, you're gonna have to reschedule,
哦 那你得改个时间了
'cause I'm about to lock up.
我马上要下班了
Why don't you call your boss?
你为什么不打个电♥话♥给你老板呢
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪儿
Well, then find him.
那就找找他
Look... honey...
听着 宝贝儿
Shouldn't have said that.
真不该这么说
Big mistake.
有你死的了
Excuse me?
您说什么
My boss isn't here.
我老板不在
I'm about to lock up, and you're leaving now.
而我要下班了 你可以离开了
I'm gonna put this in my report.
我会把这写进我的报告里的
Oh, you do that.
哦 尽管写吧
Eric. Looks like Kensi could use a little help.
Eric 看来Kensi需要点小帮助
We're on it. Colossus, line one and a two and a three...
马上查 巨人计算机 连线 1 2 3...
Sorry about that, "Honey."
真抱歉啊 宝贝儿
All right.
走吧
I'll check that hall.
我去查走廊
I had him.
我之前占了上风
Course you did.
当然了
Obviously.
明显的
Whatever.
随便啦
Forget armed robbery, assault, economic terrorism,
除去这些武装抢劫 人身侵犯 经济恐怖袭击
and several prison lifetimes' worth of lesser charges--
还有一些不用被判终身监禁的小罪
we got seven counts of murder, gentlemen.
你们还有7起命案在身 先生们
Seven.
7起啊
But only one envelope.
但现在只有一个信封
In case you didn't already know it,
怕你们还不知道告诉你们一声
that gold you stole was essentially the vig Uncle Sam owes on a loan to the Chinese.
你们偷的黄金可是山姆大叔要还给天朝的高额利息
Why don't you tell them what they won, Sam?
不如你告诉他们他们会有啥收获 Sam
Well, in the interest of international cooperation and full disclosure,
基于国际合作利益的完全知情权
we've agreed to send one of you lucky contestants back to Shanghai for questioning.
我们已经同意把你们其中一个送去上海审问
That's right, an all-expense-paid trip to the land of Ping-Pong, panda, and human rights violations.
是啊 包路费去那充满乒乓 熊猫 和人♥权♥暴♥力♥的国度哈
But... only one of you gentlemen can go.
但是...只有一次先生由此殊荣啊
So talk amongst yourselves,
所以不如你们自己讨论讨论呗
and in 1,200 words or less, tell us who is most deserving to go and why.
然后1200字以内 跟我们说说谁最该去 为啥该去
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表