Housekeeping!
客房♥服务
All right, no laptop on the desk...
桌上没有电脑
Leave the briefcase.
手提箱在这
Hey, Doc.
你好 博士
You got a laptop?
拿到电脑了吗
No.
没有
It's audio and video bug detection equipment.
箱子里是音频和视频窃听设备
This guy's careful.
这家伙很谨慎
Not careful enough.
还是露马脚了
Can you disable it?
你能让设备失效吗
With pleasure.
不胜荣幸
Somebody's in here.
有人在这
That's Visser! Get her out of there!
是Visser 快让Nell出来
Kensi, go, go.
Kensi 上
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I am with Housekeeping.
我是来打扫房♥间的
I am Housekeeping.
客房♥服务
I had the "Do Not Disturb" Sign on.
我门上挂了请勿打扰
I'm sorry, sir.
真抱歉 先生
I must have missed that.
我没看见
I can just come back later.
那我一会儿再来
You've been going through my stuff.
你刚刚翻我东西了
No, no, I was just tidying up.
没有 我刚就打扫了了房♥间
Um, can I get you more towels?
你还需要毛巾吗
You were trying to steal from me.
你想偷我东西
No, I wasn't.
没有
Hello. Is there a problem here?
你好 有什么问题吗
Who the hell are you?
你又是谁
I'm Kelly Smith, hotel management.
Kelly Smith 酒店经理
We've been receiving complaints from this floor
我们接到了一些举报
that Housekeeping has been walking in on guests
说客房♥服务人员无视请勿打扰的牌子
even though the "Do Not Disturb" Sign was out.
直接进入客人的房♥间
I caught her trying to go through my stuff.
我刚看到她在翻我的东西
I wasn't! She's lying.
我没有 她撒谎
Sir, if you could make a list of all your personal effects
先生 您能列出您认为可能丢失的
that you think might be missing...
个人物品吗
I don't think she had time to take anything.
她还来不及把东西拿走
Well, we can let the police decide that.
那么 我们就让警♥察♥来处理吧
I'm not dealing with the police.
我不想和警♥察♥打交道
I'm on a tight schedule.
我时间很紧的
I don't have time for that.
没空应付这种事
Understood, sir.
我明白 先生
On behalf of the hotel, we'd like to offer you
我愿意代表酒店方面为您提供
a complimentary night's stay as a sign of our appreciation.
一晚的免费住宿作为补偿
Sure. Fine.
好吧 可以
Just... get her out of here.
赶紧把她给我弄出去
Of course. Rita.
没问题 Rita
Once again, sir, I'm terribly sorry.
先生 再次向您表示诚挚的歉意
Are we cool up there?
楼上没事了吧
That was a close call,
这次好险
but I think we're good.
不过没事了
Vandenberg's got company.
有人来找Vandenberg了
You know these guys, Grace?
Grace 你认识这些人吗
Negative.
不认识
I've never seen them before.
从来没见过他们
Maybe they're replacements for the guys he lost.
也许是来顶替他损失的那些人的
I'm running them through facial rec.
我正在对他们进行面部识别
Our boy's got a briefcase.
目标携带了一个手提箱
Laptop's probably inside.
也许电脑就在里面
What are the chances of getting that away long enough
你觉得把那些人支走
to the access the computer?
拿到电脑的机率有多大
Creating a distraction and grabbing the case-- ten seconds.
制♥造♥混乱转移他们的注意力然后抢走电脑 十秒吧
Breaking the combination, if it's locked-- another 20.
要是有密♥码♥ 就得破解密♥码♥ 还得二十秒
Copying the files-- two minutes.
拷贝文件 两分钟
Outsmarting the bad guys?
要是智取呢
Priceless.
意义非凡
I got a match
我辨认出他
on his lunch dates.
午餐同伴的身份了
They both have diplomatic status in the U.S.
这些人在美国都是外交身份
The man on Vandenberg's right is Ettiene Indongo.
在Vandenberg右侧的人是Ettiene Indongo
He's an attache from Niger.
是尼日尔的使♥馆♥专员
The other man is Ousamane Ndakolo.
另一个人叫Ousamane Ndakolo
He's Namibian.
是纳♥米♥比♥亚♥人
I doubt it's coincidence
我觉得这可不是巧合
that Niger and Namibia happen to be the world's third
纳♥米♥比♥亚♥和尼日尔是作为世界第三和
and fourth largest exporters of uranium.
第四大铀出口国家
Vandenberg could be expanding his enterprises
Vandenberg可能正在在把他的公♥司♥业务
into raw materials.
往原材料方面扩展
We're going to need all hands on deck for this.
我们得全力以赴
Kensi and Deeks, you're the distraction.
Kensi和Deeks 你俩负责转移注意力
Copy that.
收到
I will grab the case and hand it to Nell.
我负责抢箱子然后交给Nell
Nell, you're gonna need to clone it and get it back to me.
Nell 你负责复♥制♥文件然后把箱子再交还给我
Sam will remain in over-watch position
Sam继续留在掩护位置
in case anything goes wrong.
以防出差错
Okay, well, something may have already gone wrong.
好吧 那个 可能已经出差错了
Visser's leaving his hotel room.
Visser准备离开酒店
We may have spooked him.
我们可能惊动他了
Can you stall him?
能拖住他吗
I'll try.
我尽力
Ah, excuse me.
不好意思
Do you have a moment? No.
能耽误您一点时间吗 不行
I just need a second of your time, sir.
先生 就耽误您一小会
I need you to sign a statement
我需要您签一份关于您
regarding what happened in your room.
房♥间内所发生事件的声明
I don't have time right now.
我现在没时间
Please, sir. This will only take 30 seconds.
拜托了 先生 就耽搁您三十秒时间
I just need a witness to corroborate my report
我得找个证人向人力资源部那边
for Human Resources.
证实我的报告
Maybe later.
晚些时候吧
Of course. Have a good day, sir.
当然可以 祝您今天愉快 先生
Visser's on his way down. I couldn't stall him.
Visser下楼了 没拖住他
Deeks, you good?
Deeks 准备好了吗
Yup.
好了
Nell? I think so.
Nell呢 应该没问题
You'll be fine. Just stay frosty.
不会有事的 表现的严肃点
Kens, how much time we got?
Kensi 还有多长时间
Seconds.
几秒了
What do you think?
你怎么看
I have Visser.
我看到Visser了
I can take him out. Just say the word.
一旦下令 便可拿下目标
Are we doing this?
任务还继续吗
G?
G
Abort.
任务终止
Everyone walk away now.
大家都散开
What about these two guys?
这俩人怎么办
Couldn't we track Vandenberg through them?
我们就不能通过他们来追踪Vandenberg吗
They're both foreign diplomats,
他们都是外交人员
which means they probably have immunity in this country.
也就是说在这里可能享有外交豁免权
Plus, the minute we contact them, he knows we're onto them.
再说 一旦我们和他们接触 他就知道我们盯上他们了
Yeah. Infiltrating Vandenberg
是啊 在不惊动Vandenberg的
without him knowing would be great,
情况下渗透进去是不错
but at some point, we may have to give up on that
但在某个时刻 我们可能得放弃这么做
and just bring him in.651
然后将他缉拿归案
Yeah, Sam's right.
是的 Sam说的对
At the very least, we stop them from providing equipment to our enemies.
至少我们可以阻止他们把设备提供给我们的敌人
Well, we could also turn that to our advantage.
我们也利用这一点啊
Well, how so?
是吗 怎么说
With Vandenberg out of the picture,
没有Vandenberg
they'll just seek another supplier.
他们就会去寻找其他供应商
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表