Yeah, tomorrow. Thanks.
是的 明天 谢谢
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Monica's going to be here any minute.
Monica随时会到
Yeah. Can't wait to meet her.
非常期待
Well, don't get too excited.
不要太兴奋
If she loses, you're out of a job in two weeks.
如果她失败了 你会在两周内失业
Okay, with the balloon guy-- we're selling America here,
那些拿气球的家伙 我们是在推销美国
not cell phones, people! Come on!
不是手♥机♥ 伙计们 加油
Don't take it personally.
别太在意
That's just... Jack.
Jack就是这样
You must be the new girl.
你应该是新来的女生
I'm Rebecca Collins.
我是Rebecca Collins
Oh. Hi. Yeah, you run the PAC.
噢 你好 你负责政♥治♥行动委员会是吧
"PAC" Has such a dirty connotation these days.
如今政♥治♥行动委员会不怎么好听
I prefer Resource Allocator.
我更喜欢资源分配这种说法
Resource Allocator. Got it. Mm-hmm.
资源分配 懂了
Okay. Nice to meet you.
好的 很高兴见到你
She's here.
她来了
Whoo!
哇喔
Hi! Hi.
你们好 你好
Hi. Thank you for coming.
你好 感谢你们的到来
Thank you for coming. Thank you.
感谢你们的到来 谢谢
Thank you for coming. Hi.
感谢你们的到来 你好
Thank you for com-- look at this little baby.
感谢你们的到 瞧瞧这小可爱
Yes, how cute you are.
你们太可爱了
You guys.
小家伙们
18 more years; you got to vote.
再过18年 你们就可以投票了
Thank you for coming.
感谢你们的到来
You bet. Thanks for coming.
那是一定 感谢前来
Sorry. It's just I'm really excited,
抱歉 我只是太兴奋了
and Monica Tenez is my idol, and it's my first day.
Monica Tenez是我的偶像 这是我第一天入职
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Give Ms. Tenez some space, please? Yeah.
给Tenez女士留点空间 好吗 好的
It's not every day that I get to be somebody's idol.
人们并不经常把我当成偶像
Hi.
你好
Welcome to the team.
欢迎来到竞选团队
Thank you very much.
十分感谢
Get down!
爬下
Look out!
注意
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Federal agent. Go! Go! Let's go! Let's go!
联邦探员 走 走 我们走 我们走
Get out of here!
离开这儿
Move it! Move it!
赶快 赶快
Put your head down! Head down!
小心头 低头
Get in! Get in! Go! Get her out of here!
进去 进去 赶快 带她离开这
Tragedy struck the Monica Tenez campaign...
Monica Tenez的竞选活动遭遇了枪袭
Okay. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
So they're both in surgery, but it looks like
他们都在手术中
they're going to be okay.
不过都无大碍
Thank God.
谢天谢地
I told you people we can handle this.
我说过我们能搞定
It looks to me like you were lucky Kensi was there.
在我看来 多亏Kensi在场才对
No kidding-- who knows how much more blood
说真的 如果她不在 天晓得会
would've been shed if she wasn't?
有多大的流血事件发生
Why don't you just stay out of this, Jack?
你闭嘴吧 Jack
You don't see me telling you how to run a campaign.
我也没对你的工作指手划脚
That's funny. I would assume the most critical part of running a campaign
真好笑 我以为竞选最重要的是
would be having a candidate with a pulse.
候选人活着
He makes a legitimate point.
他说的有道理
If you're unhappy with the way I'm doing my job...
如果你对我的工作方式不满意的话
say the word, and I will step down.
直说 我会走人
There's no need.
不用了
I'm dropping out of the race.
我要退出竞选了
Monica, that is a mistake.
Monica 这是不对的
My campaign is not worth losing another person's life.
我的竞选不值得再牺牲一个人性命
I've made up my mind.
我去意已决
Look, you've worked really hard to get where you're at.
听着 你付出很大的努力才走到了今天这个地步
Pull out now and they win,
现在退出 那些人就赢了
whoever they are.
无论他们是谁
I'm not as tough as you are.
我没有你那么坚强
We've got one last press release to write.
我们还有最后一个新闻稿要写
I will announce my withdrawal at the fund-raiser tonight.
今晚的筹款晚会上我会宣布放弃
Thank you...
谢谢你
for saving my life today.
今天救了我
Anytime.
随时乐意效劳
I mean it.
真心的
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, but she's fooling herself.
还好 但她在骗自己
She is that tough.
她足够坚强
Maybe.
可能吧
But it doesn't matter if she doesn't realize it.
但是如果她自己没意识到就无所谓了
Callen, I'm with Deeks.
Callen 我和Deeks在一起
You were right, Kens.
你说的对 Kensi
We think the shooter was in the building across the street.
我们认为枪手当时在街对面的楼里
It's almost too close to miss.
这么近不可能打偏
We got lucky.
我们很幸运
He may try again, so, for the time being,
他随时可能再来一次
let's keep Tenez in the boatshed.
我们得让Tenez留在船屋
It's too late.
太晚了
What, she's gone? Yes.
什么 她走了 是的
And she's pulling out of the race tonight.
并且她打算今晚放弃竞选
Okay.
好的
But until she does,
但是在此之前
we're gonna watch her back, whether she likes it or not.
我们继续保护她的安全 无论她怎么说
Copy that.
知道了
You as worried as I am...
你也在担心
...about this push-up contest?
那个俯卧撑比赛
'Cause I did some Pilates this morning.
因为我今天早上做了普拉提
I'm feeling a muscle fatigue, and it's coming--
我感觉到肌肉有些疲倦 而且有点
Deeks...
Deeks
Okay.
好吧
What's wrong?
哪里不对
Sam said that we got lucky.
Sam说我们很幸运
How did the shooter miss?
枪手怎么会失手
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你们好吗
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你们
Hi.
嗨
Stacy, how are you?
Stacy 你好吗
Wonderful to see you.
很高兴见到你
Picture's up.
收到图像了
We've got Callen and Sam with Tenez,
我们看到了Callen Sam和Tenez在一起
and Kensi and Deeks at the entrance.
Kensi和Deeks在入口处
The rest of the candidates are coming up clean.
其他候选人与这事无关
It's beginning to look like
现在看来
the danger's isolated to the Tenez campaign.
危险只针对Tenez的团队
Perhaps we've been so fixated on an outside threat...
可能我们过于关注外在威胁了
we've neglected to look closer to home.
而忽略了内部的问题
You mean the campaign itself?
你是指团队本身吗
Exactly.
正是
A breeding ground for pride and greed.
一个虚荣与贪婪的温床
Promises, broken promises, money changing hands.
承诺 打破承诺 金钱的轮转易手
Delve into it all, Mr. Beale, Ms. Jones.
深入调查所有人 Beale先生 Jones女士
Assume nothing.
不做任何假设
Wow.
喔
Really brings it all back, doesn't it?
昨♥日♥重♥现♥ 不是吗
Presidential election of '95?
总统选举 95年
There was no presidential election in '95.
95年没有总统选举
Sure there was.
当然有
Me versus Amanda Belcore.
我和Amanda Belcore
Class president.
班级主席
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表