We don't know which.
我们也不知道是那种情况
Either way...he's in the middle of something bad.
不管怎样...他都卷入了不好的事
Fancy driving.
车技不错嘛
You'll be glad to know the Challenger's being repaired.
你应该很高兴知道 挑战者正在修理中
That was fast.
动作真快啊
Thank you, Hetty.
谢谢 Hetty
Oh, don't.
不用谢
This is coming out of your paycheck.
费用会从你工资里扣
Mr. Callen, a word, please.
Callen先生 借一步说话
We split it 50-50?
我们平摊吧
How about all to nothing?
不如你全摊吧
Got some mad driving skills here.
某人车技不错啊
What? Something I said?
咋啦 我说错话了吗
Wasn't me.
那不是我
Wha...
啥
You let Callen drive the Challenger?
你居然让Callen开挑战者
It was an emergency.
这是紧急情况
Anything on Nicole Benet?
Nicole Benet有线索吗
Typical college kid.
典型的大学生
Seems to genuinely be in love with Amir.
看起来和Amir真心相爱
Really? You let Callen drive your car?
不是吧 你居然让Callen开你的车
Let's get Nicole and Yusef in the same room.
把Nicole和Yusef关在一起看看吧
Maybe they know something collectively and they don't realize it.
也许他们都知道些什么 而他们还没意识到这点
Clearly they're not feeling each other.
很显然他俩对对方都没好感
Well,well, they have to get over it if they want to help Amir.
但他们如果想帮Amir就得克服一下
I'll meet you at the boatshed once you bring Nicole in.
你带Nicole去船屋 我们在那见
If Habib is successful,
如果Habib成功了
I'm afraid this could become a breeding ground for homegrown terrorist cells.
我恐怕这里会成为本土恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的温床
We'll take care of Habib.
我们会搞定Habib的
Now, why don't you tell me what you're really concerned about?
现在 不如告诉我你真正担心的是什么呢
Sam?
Sam吗
More importantly, his judgment.
更重要的是他的判断力
I worry that it could be clouded by his sense of obligation.
我担心他的责任感会蒙蔽他的判断力
Me, too.
我也是
You will keep an eye on him?
你会看着他的吧
Don't I always?
我不一直都是嘛
Yeah, thanks for nothing.
得了 不用您费心
They won't refund me for the seminar.
他们不肯退我研讨会的钱
What am I supposed to do with these tickets?
这两张票我该怎么办
I know what you can do with the tickets.
我知道你会怎么办
Okay, that's just mean.
好吧 你也太讨厌了
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Federal agents!
联邦探员
I got no shot.
我这儿没瞄准点
Nicole. All right, sweetheart, stay calm.
Nicole 亲爱的 保持冷静
Come here...You're okay, you're okay, you're okay.
来 你没事的 没事的
It's gonna be all right.
会好起来的
It's gonna be fine.
会没事的
Eric, I need an ambulance at our current location. GSW,
Eric 派辆救护车来我现在的位置 枪伤
female. Not Kensi. You got it?
女性 不是Kensi 明白没
Got it.
明白
Just breathe. Breathe in.
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe with me.
和我一起呼吸
Her pulse is weak but steady.
她的脉搏微弱 但很稳定
Kensi. You got to see this.
Kensi 你得看看这个
That looks like Afghanistan.
看着像在阿富汗
That's the address of the Laundromat where they tried to kill Yusef.
这是上次他们要杀Yusef的洗衣店地址
The hit wasn't meant for Yusef.
那次袭击不是针对Yusef的
They were going after Sam.
他们在追杀Sam
Wilson? Agent Wilson?
Wilson Wilson探员
Yusef, where's the guard?
Yusef 警卫呢
I'm sorry, Sam. Amir called.
抱歉 Sam Amir打电♥话♥给我
I told him where I was.
我告诉他我在哪了
Amir. You okay?
Amir 你没事吧
I will be soon.
很快就会没事的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Drop your weapon!
放下武器
I wouldn't do that.
我可不会这么做
So, now we will finish what should have been finished years ago--
现在 我们就来结束几年前就该结束的事
kill the one that got away.
杀死出逃的人
Sam's cell is either switched off or dead,
Sam的手♥机♥要么关机要么坏了
and I got a GPS location on the Challenger.
我有挑战者的GPS位置
It's parked right outside the boatshed.
它停在船屋外
I want eyes inside the boatshed now, Mr. Beale.
我要看到船屋内的情况 Beale先生 现在
I'm on it.
正在办
Okay. This is not good.
这下可不妙了
All the cameras have been disconnected from the source.
所有的摄像头都断开连接了
Not all of 'em.
不是所有的
Get a crash team there now.
马上呼叫突击队
Nell, inform Callen and the others.
Nell 通知Callen和其他人
The boatshed has been breached.
船屋被攻破了
We can't afford to let Habib escape.
要是让Habib逃了 我们可担负不起
To hell with Habib. Save Sam.
去他♥娘♥的♥Habib 先救Sam
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做
If Sam dies, our family has died in vain.
如果Sam死了 我们的家人就白白牺牲了
I'm tired of carrying your burden, Uncle.
我厌倦了承担你的责任 叔叔
Our family died because of your decision to save this outsider.
我们家人会死 都是因为你要救这个外人
Because of you.
都是因为你
I'm tired of running.
我厌倦了逃跑
You can't trust them, Amir.
你不能相信他们 Amir
You have me. Let 'em go.
你抓到我了 让他们走
I don't think you're in any position to be negotiating, my friend.
我想你没有资格跟我谈判吧 我的朋友
Besides,
再说了
they deserve to suffer the same fate for helping you in the first place.
他们也该为之前救你而遭受同样的命运
But you said that...
但是你说过...
Silence!
给我闭嘴
What kind of man...turns on his own family?
什么样的人...才会背叛自己的家人
You are a coward.
你个懦夫
You betrayed your uncle
你背叛了你的叔叔
and you betrayed Allah.
背叛了真♥主♥
And your death will serve as a lesson for many.
你的死会成为其他人的前车之鉴
As will your public execution.
至于你 则会被当众处死
Crash team is ten minutes out.
突击队10分钟之后就位
Sam doesn't have ten minutes.
Sam撑不住10分钟了
Draw their attention to the east wall.
把他们的注意力转移到东墙
What are you gonna do?
你要干嘛
I'm coming in through the basement.
我从地下室穿过去
We have a basement?
咱这儿还有地下室
Lokhay Warkawal.
保护弱者
将会不惜一切代价来保护另一个部落
Lokhay指的是牛羊之类的祭品 当一个部落接受祭品之后
It's the way of your people.
这是你们的做事准则
It's older than the Holy Koran.
它的历史比古♥兰♥经♥还要久远
Yusef did nothing wrong.
Yusef什么都没做错
He gave shelter and comfort to our enemy.
他给敌人提供了安抚和庇护
And now the message that we send
现在我们就要传达这样的信息
is that there is nowhere on this earth
在这世上的任何一个角落
that we will not go to punish those who do not obey Taliban law.
任何违反塔♥利♥班♥律法的人都要受到惩罚
Are you serious?! It's never gonna happen again.
真的吗 绝对不会再发生这种事了
It should never have happened in the first place.
这种事根本就不该发生
Who is that?
谁在那里
What do you want me to say here?
我还能说什么呢
How many more times can I apologize?
我到底要道歉多少次才够
What? I'm saying...
你说什么 我是说...
It's a man and woman arguing.
一对男女在吵架
Go.
你去
And if they get too close, get rid of them.
要是他们靠的太近 就干掉他们
Sorry is not enough.
只有道歉怎么够
In position.
就位
Callen, I only have eyes on three of the four targets.
Callen 一共四个敌人 我只能看见三个
The fourth was last seen in the hall by Interrogation.
第四个最后出现在审讯室旁边的前厅
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表