Bartender.
酒保
Could I have...
能不能给我...
Hi. Mind if I, uh, buy you a drink?
嗨 不介意的话 我能请你喝一杯吗
She likes me; just wait for it.
她挺喜欢我哟 等着吧
I'm thinking that you're kind of a Mojito type, yeah?
你应该喜欢喝莫吉托吧(一种鸡尾酒)
Bartender, what's your most expensive drink?
酒保 你们这最贵的酒是哪种
Uh, that would be the Partida Elegante Anejo.
应该是雅调龙舌兰
That's 50 bucks a shot.
一杯50刀
Huh. Actually, I'm the Par... Partida Elegante Anejo type?
哈 其实我喜欢雅... 你喜欢雅调龙舌兰
Yeah. Is that your type?
没错 真喜欢啊
Yeah. Yeah?
对 真的吗
Let's make it a double, shall we?
来两杯吧 怎么样
Ooh. Yes, sir.
哟 好的 先生
As I'd like to call "Daily Double"
我就是那传说中的"双赢哥"
Well done, Mr. Deeks.
干的漂亮 Deeks先生
But let's not blow
但咱还是别在第一个小时
the whole case budget in the first hour, shall we?
就把整个案子的预算都浪费完 好吗
I'd hate to have to move the decimal point on your next paycheck.
不然下月给你发工资时 还得往前挪个小数点
Yeah, those mani-pedis don't come cheap.
做个你那种指甲可不便宜啊
Forensics report just came in on Dr. Keller.
Keller医生的尸检报告发过来了
Anything of particular interest?
有什么特别的吗
Maybe.
似乎有
There were traces of aluminum silicate on the car seat--
车座上发现的硅酸铝
that's the same substance that was in the ambulance when Stone was killed.
和Stone被杀时救护车上发现的一样
Right. Aluminum silicate,
那就对了 硅酸铝
when mixed with water, creates clay.
与水混合会产生黏土
For sculpting? Or pottery.
做雕塑吗 或者做陶器
I just got a hit on Demir's credit card.
Demir的信♥用♥卡♥有动静了
Ali Baba-- it's a Turkish restaurant in Hollywood.
阿里巴巴 一间在好莱坞的土耳其餐厅
Got it.
明白
Nut truck? The most competitive food truck scene in the country--
流动坚果车 "美国最有吸引力的餐车"
that's the best he can come up with?
他们就只能想到这种广♥告♥吗
Food trucks are supposed to be about food, G.
流动餐车应该是卖♥♥吃的啊 G
Yeah, especially if they all serve shrimp curry.
是啊 如果他们都卖♥♥咖喱虾仁就更好了
Never said it had to be shrimp curry.
也不一定都要咖喱虾仁
Chicken's okay, too.
鸡肉也行的
It's so nice to see you all again.
很高兴又见到你们了
What you like?
想要点什么
Please excuse me.
失陪一下 不好意思
What can I do for you?
你们有什么事吗
You seen this man recently?
你最近见过这个男人吗
Doesn't look familiar.
好像不怎么眼熟
He used his credit card here an hour ago.
他一小时前刚在这儿用过信♥用♥卡♥
Name's Semih Demir.
他叫Semih Demir
We have many customers.
我们这客人很多
Their private lives are their own business.
他们有自己的私生活
So you're saying he was here.
你的意思是他来过这里了
We'd like to take a look in your back room.
我们要去你的后厨看看
Do you have a warrant?
你们有搜查令吗
I don't think we have a warrant. Do we have a warrant?
我不记得我们有诶 我们有吗
No warrant. You know what we do have, Sam?
没有 你知道我们有什么吗 Sam
We have the phone number for the department that gives out food truck licenses.
我们有核发流动餐车营业执照的部门电♥话♥
Like the stupid Nut Truck. Exactly.
像那辆蠢到爆的坚果餐车那样的 没错
A kebab truck would make much more sense.
换成烤肉串餐车多带感啊
Four or five of them.
来个四五辆嘛
Parked outside this restaurant during the dinner hours.
专挑晚饭时间停在外面
Semih is a friend of my family in Istanbul.
Semih是我们一家在伊斯坦布尔的朋友
He needed a car, so I loaned him mine.
他需要一辆车 所以我把自己的借给他了
Where was he going?
他要去哪儿
I have no idea.
我不知道
Now, please, leave my restaurant.
现在 麻烦你们离开我的餐厅
Nice guy.
人真好啊
The inside of the barrel dropped out,
管浪内部突然倾塌而下
and I was shooting like a rocket toward the reef.
当时我正以火箭般的速度冲向岸边
Didn't even have time to get my hands up. Bam!
甚至没时间举手护头 嘭
Head first. Ouch.
头先被浪拍到 好疼
You! I know you from somewhere, bro.
嘿 我知道你是哪儿来的 哥们
Where do I know you from?
你知道我在哪儿认识你的吗
Harvard Business School?
哈佛商学院吗
No, you kook.
才不是呢 你个白♥痴♥
I arrested that guy couple years back.
我几年前逮捕过那小子
Lance just walked in; keep smiling.
Lance来了 保持微笑
So, uh, I'll handle the drunk guy,
我去解决那个喝醉的哥们
and you go chat it up with Lance, preferably outside, got it?
你去和Lance搭讪 最好在外面 明白不
I'm gonna need a reason to leave you for him,
我需要一个离开你投奔他的理由
so I'm gonna start an argument.
所以我要先找你茬
No, I got a better idea.
不用了 我有个更好的主意
Aah! Ouch.
嗷 真疼
Yo, man, I remember where I know you from.
嘿 哥们 我记得我在哪儿认识你的
You're that dude--
你就是那个
Where do you think you're going, sweet thing?
你想去哪儿啊 甜心
Out!
让开
Going...
走了
going...
走远了
Gone.
消失了
Bugger.
混♥蛋♥
Lance got away in an orange VW van,
Lance开着一辆橘色大众面包车走了
Custom plate Vegn grl.
车牌号♥VEGNGRL
Victor, Echo, Golf, November, Golf, Romeo, Lima.
VEGNGRL
All right, registered to a Freedom Weinberg.
查到了 注册在Freedom Weinberg名下
Hm. Think she might've changed her first name?
我觉得她自己改过名字吧
I thought the best way to piss off your parents
我还以为最容易惹怒爹妈的方式
was to moo every time they said your name.
是每次他们叫你的时候 学牛叫回应他们呢
Not that I have any real experience with that. I just think..
我可没说我学过啊 我只是觉得...
Uh, do we have an address, Mr. Beale?
有地址吗 Beale先生
Yeah. She lives in our own little Haight Ashbury by the Sea Topanga Canyon.
查到了 她在Sea Topanga峡谷旁有自己的嬉皮士小屋呢
We should probably skedaddle before they realize
咱得在他们发现挑架的人已经开溜之前
the guy they're fighting over has already skedaddled. Let's go.
能跑多跑多快 快走
Hey! What about the interview?
嘿 那采访怎么办啊
Ah, I'm gonna have to catch you later, bro,
我过两天再来找你 哥们
'cause right now I'm gonna go ride a little wild surf.
现在我得先来个狂野冲浪
I hope you choke on your liver.
真希望你肝脏窒息
*I see the sunrise in her eyes
*我看见她眼中的日出
*Like the diamond in my sky
*就如我天空中的钻石
Look for the orange van.
找橘色面包车
There.
那儿呢
Was it really necessary?
刚才你有必要那么说吗
I mean, was it really necessary?
真心有必要吗
Are you talking about my clever but crude excuse for getting us out of there together,
是说让咱俩脱身的绝妙粗俗借口呢
or my clever but, uh, very successful placement of my hand on your...?
还是我手放在你身上的绝佳位置呢
Both.
都有
See, I was undercover,
亲 哥可是在卧底啊
so, actually, it was part of my character.
所以嘛 拍美女屁♥股♥就是我的戏份之一啊
Really? My character was about to start an argument,
少来 我的戏份本来是想吵个架
which I happen to be very good at. Yeah, that'sthat's very true.
吵架才是姐的老本行好吗 那确实
Hey, man.
嘿 哥们儿
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Okay, how many people have you actually arrested around here?
亲 你在这块地方到底抓过多少人啊
Now I know.
想起来了
You look just like that guy from Scooby-Doo, man!
你不就史酷比里面的那谁吗(美国动画)
Evidently, not enough.
明显的哥比他帅多了
No, don't do it.
停 停 别笑了
You enjoyed it, though, a little, right?
你其实特享受 有点享受 是吧
What, my hand on your... Yeah.
啥 我把手放在... 对
No.
没有
No, what?
没有啥
No, I didn't enjoy it.
我才不享受呢
Why? What was wrong with it?
为啥 哪不好吗
Nothing. It was fine.
没啥 还挺好的
It was, uh, firm.
很坚实
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表