Talk to your friends in the Kremlin.
跟你在克里姆林宫的朋友谈谈吧
They will confirm the weapon's viability.
他们会证实这种武器的威力的
Are you serious?
你是说真的吗
As serious as torture, my old friend.
和酷刑一样真 我的老朋友
What's in it for you?
这对你有什么好处
The Iranian Ministry of Intelligence will make me look over my shoulder for the rest of my life.
反正伊朗情报局会一直紧盯着我的下半辈子
If not you, it'll be someone else.
不卖♥♥给你 我也会卖♥♥给别人
You want your freedom guaranteed.
你想为你的自♥由♥找个担♥保♥人
Yes.
没错
Not to mention a nice little profit on the transaction, of course.
当然了 更不用说从中获得的美妙小利润了
And then, you and I can say goodbye forever.
然后 你我就可以这辈子再不相见了
Are you in?
你入伙吗
Set up a meeting with the seller.
和卖♥♥家安排见面吧
I'll be in touch.
我会再联♥系♥你的
I have another condition.
我还有个条件
I have a daughter, 16 years old-- she lives in Paris--
我有个女儿 16岁 她住在巴黎
the result of a careless liaison with a prostitute.
和一个妓♥女♥一个不小心的结果
You know we're going to check this, right?
你知道我们会去确认的吧
Why would I lie about that?
这种事情我有什么好说谎的
I would like my portion of the money...
我想要把我的那部分钱
You're not getting any money.
你一个子儿都得不到
...the money I would have gotten from the deal, sent to her.
我从这场交易里应得的钱 寄给她
It's a modest request,
这是个合理的要求
knowing your government is willing to do practically anything
尤其是在知道你的政♥府♥
to secure these nuclear devices.
会不择手段夺回核武器的时候
You know this man?
你认识这个人吗
Michael Zhrov.
Michael Zhrov
I've done business with him.
我和他做过生意
He worked primarily for Isaak Sidorov.
他主要为Isaak Sidorov工作
He still does.
他还在做
You're going to call him and tell him
你打给他 告诉他
you have a potential buyer for the bombs.
你有个想买♥♥炸♥弹♥的潜在买♥♥家
See how much he wants for them.
看看他想卖♥♥多少
And my daughter?
那我女儿呢
She gets nothing if we don't find the weapons.
如果找不回核武器 她什么也得不到
We make a good team.
我们会合作愉快的
Yes.
喂
Michael, it's Marcel Janvier.
Michael 我是Marcel Janvier
How have you been?
近来怎样
Mm... laying low.
比较低调
What can I do for you?
我能为你做什么
I've heard you have some, uh...unique merchandise.
我听说你有些...比较稀有的货品
Did you find anybody?
找人了吗
I called the girls. There's no one else we can trust.
我叫了几个妞 实在找不到可以信任的人了
I'd have to bring people in from Moscow.
我只好从莫斯科找了点过来
That's going to take too long.
这时间花的太久了
I want to move the merchandise, get out of this country.
我要把那东西运出这个国家
I'll call you right back.
我一会儿回你
I just spoke to a broker with an Iranian buyer.
我刚跟一个认伊朗买♥♥家的中间人通了话
Who? Marcel Janvier.
谁 Marcel Janvier.
He's a sick bastard, but...
他是个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥ 但...
It's why I trust him.
所以我才相信他
Set up a meeting with Janvier and the Iranians.
你安排下和Janvier及伊朗人的会面
I set the time and the place.
我来安排时间和地点
Somewhere near the desert house.
找个偏远点的地方
Got it.
好的
All right, Isaak. Good luck!
那好吧 Isaak 祝你好运
Wait.
等等
I have another job...
我还有点其他活儿
for both of you.
给你俩
Short-term. Just protection. Easy.
短期的 只是安保工作 很简单的
You gonna have to pay us first.
先把钱给了
Up front.
这是首要的
We have trust issues.
我们有信任危机
Come, meet my friends.
来嘛 见见我的朋友们
Veronica, Maya...
Veronica和Maya
Quinn, David.
Quinn和David
Not so fast, Isaak.
不要这么快嘛 Isaak
We need to get paid up front.
先把钱给了才是首要的
Looks like we all have trust issues.
看来我们都有信任危机啊
That's okay...
这没关系
...'cause so do I.
因为我也有
So who are the Bond girls?
这些邦女郎是谁
Veronica, the brunette,
黑发的是Veronica
was a former Moscow narcotics detective.
前莫斯科缉毒警探
She was discharged on suspicion of killing a suspect.
因涉嫌杀害犯罪嫌疑人而被解雇
And Maya, the blonde, is former Spetsnaz.
金发的是Maya 前阿尔法小组的
I didn't know there were females in the Russian Special Forces.
我不知道俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队里还有女性
They look like very capable young women.
她们看起来十分精明能干
Yes...
喂
We want to proceed.
我们想进行交易
Good.
很好
I have a meet location.
我正好有个见面地点
No.
不
My location.
我选地点
The buyer wants to choose the location.
买♥♥家来决定交易地点
Security is the priority.
安全第一
This is non-negotiable.
这事儿没商量余地
I'll make it work.
我试试吧
Do you have a paper?
你有纸吗
Yes.
有
34 degrees, 42 minutes, 45 seconds north;
北纬34度42分45秒
117 degrees, 44 minutes, two seconds west.
西纬117度44分2秒
GPS coordinates.
GPS坐标
Five hours from now. Good-bye.
4小时后见 再见
Good-bye.
再见
Where is it, Eric?
Eric 在哪儿
It's the Mojave Desert.
在莫哈韦沙漠
It's literally the middle of nowhere.
荒无人烟的地方
Is there any geography where we can be close?
有没有什么地形 可以掩护我们靠近的
No.
没有
And from the look of it, Janvier is going to have to drive in.
照这样看来 Janvier只能开车进去
Putting Sidorov and Janvier together...
把Sidorov和Janvier凑一起
makes me feel as if we're playing with fire, Mr. Callen.
让我觉得是在玩火 Callen先生
That's 'cause we are.
本来就是在玩火
You know Agent Hanna.
你认识Hanna探员
Your partner. Of course.
你的搭档 当然知道
He's gonna be undercover at the meet as David Forman.
他会以David Forman的身份进入交易现场
Do not acknowledge him in any way.
任何情况下都不要承认他是卧底
We'll be watching you. We will be listening.
我们会监视你的行踪 监听你们的对话
And we will be inside your head.
我们会了解你的一举一动
It's a scary place.
真是个可怕的地方
You do anything to jeopardize this mission or my people...
如果你做出对这次任务或行动人员任何不利的举动
and you'll get your death wish.
你的死期就到了
And no protective vest this time?
这回没有防弹背心了吗
No.
没了
See? I told you I would seduce you.
看吧 我说过我要引诱你的
Let's go.
走吧
Wait.
等一下
Just make sure my daughter gets the money.
确认一下我女儿拿到钱了没有
This goes right, she will.
任务成功 她就能拿到
Okay.
好吧
I need the restroom.
我要去洗手间
Hold it.
站住
Go ahead.
去吧
Let's go.
走吧
Hold up.
等等
Tracking device.
追踪喷雾
It can't be removed.
清除不掉的
Get in.
上车
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表