You sold some costumes to a guy a few days ago:
几天前 你卖♥♥给一个男人几套戏服
a gorilla, a clown, a pirate...
一套大猩猩的 一套小丑的 一套强盗的
No refunds, exchange only.
概不退货 只能换货
We don't need a refund-- we need some answers.
我们不是来退货的 我们有几个问题要问你
Do you recognize this guy?
你认识这个人吗
Nope.
不认识
You recognize him in your costume?
那你认识你的戏服吗
No exchanges once it's worn.
穿过了就不能换了
That guy's dead.
这个人死了
No exceptions.
没有例外
Who bought the costume?
谁买♥♥了这套戏服
It wasn't the guy who was wearing it?
难道不是穿着戏服的这家伙吗
Look...I sell a lot of costumes.
听着 我卖♥♥的戏服多了去了
I'm still restocking from Halloween.
我还给好莱坞进货
Okay, we're gonna need your credit card records then.
好吧 我们要你的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Transaction fees are murder on a small business owner-- cash only.
手续费是小本生意的天敌 我们只收现金
Fine, we'll take your surveillance tapes.
好吧 我们要你的监控录像
40 bucks.
40块
We're not buying them from you, we're Federal Agents.
我们不是要找你买♥♥ 我们是联邦探员
Okay, 20 bucks.
好吧 20块
How about we shut your shop down for running a meth lab out of the basement?
那我们用地下毒品作坊的名义让你关门呢
Meth lab?! There's no meth lab here.
毒品作坊 这里没有毒品作坊
Uh, there's no basement here.
这儿连地下室都没有
Maybe not, but can a small business owner
或许是没有 但你这样的小本生意
such as yourself survive the red tape?
禁得起繁琐公务程序的折腾吗
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Wonderful.
好极了
"Grizzled vet," Huh?
"灰发老兵"哈
Meet Duncan Welch, full-time criminal,part-time pirate.
来见见Duncan Welch 专职罪犯 兼♥职♥海盗
His rap sheet reads like a companion piece to our dead clown Clive Mayfield.
他的犯罪记录简直是小丑Clive Mayfield的姊妹篇
Do you think these guys pick out their own costumes?
你觉得这些人的戏服都是自己挑的吗
Like, maybe two of 'em wanted to be the pirate, and then one of 'em's like,
比如其中两个人都想扮海盗 然后一个说
"I called it," And the other one's like, "You always
"我先说的" 另一个又说
get to be the pirate. I never get to be the pirate."
"一直都是你扮海盗 我还没扮过呢"
And the other one's like, "Whoa, whoa, whoa,
另一个再说"哟 哟 哟
"You got to be the pirate last time. This time I'm gonna be the pirate,
你上次扮过海盗了 这次该换我了
and you get to be the clown, sucker."
这次你扮小丑 可怜虫"
Just, you know, thinking maybe their choice of disguise
我就是想说 对戏服的选择
might give you some insight into these guys.
或许能让你们更深入的了解他们
Psychological profiling through costume choice?
通过戏服选择来做心理侧写
Sounds silly when you say it like that. No, it's...
听你说的好像很傻 不 其实这...
it's an interesting theory, but I think it might just be...
是一种很有趣的想法 但我觉得...
easier to check his last known address.
查一下他的最近住址会更简单
Uh, 1274 Hillcrest Road, Sylmar.
Sylmar区Hillcrest大街1274号♥
Or you could do that.
也许你能搞定
Thank you, guys.
谢了 伙计们
If I robbed a bank, I'd totally be the cowboy.
如果我去抢银行 我肯定扮牛仔
You?
你呢
Well, I... wouldn't rob a bank,
我...我不会去抢银行
but, clearly, you've given this some thought.
但显然 你有过这方面的打算哈
Federal agents!
联邦探员
All clear.
全部安全
Looks like they were executed.
看上去是被处决的
Is that everyone?
全部人都在这吗
Everyone but Duncan Welch, the guy we're looking for.
除了我们要找的Duncan Welch
He was here.
他来过这里
Nell and Eric confirmed the I.D.S of the heist crew.
Nell和Eric确认了抢劫团伙的身份
We have Patrick Rodgers, Derrick Stovall, and Marcus Terry.
有Patrick Rodgers Derrick Stovall和Marcus Terry
Duncan Welch took the gold, killed his buddies.
Duncan Welch拿了金砖 杀了同伙
It's easier to divide by one than by four. Five.
一人独吞总比分4份好 5份
Still need to find Duncan and the cargo van driver.
继续搜索Duncan和货车司机的下落
Okay. I'll put out a BOLO:
好的 我去发全境通告
male, six feet tall, dark hair, covering his entire body, partial to bananas...
男性 6英尺(1.82米) 深色头发 把自己裹得像根香蕉...
Duncan's partner in the double cross?
Duncan的搭档背叛了他吗
Well, unless there's another Dumpster out there with a dead monkey in it.
除非还有个垃圾箱也装了只死猴子
Gorilla.
大猩猩
Apparently monkeys have tails.
很明显猴子有尾巴
Okay. Well, according to his bank records,
好吧 根据他的银行记录
Duncan Welch was spending a lot of money before the heist.
Duncan Welch在抢劫前花了大把钱
Confident man.
真自信啊
Either that or someone was bankrolling the heist.
不是自信 就是有人在敲诈抢劫犯
Someone who's willing to piss off the Treasury Department and the Chinese government.
某个愿意把财政部和天朝政♥府♥都惹毛的家伙
What was he buying?
他都买♥♥了什么
Um, that's where it gets interesting.
说到这个就有意思了
Check this out.
看看这个
Lots of dinners, jewelry, women's lingerie.
各种昂贵大餐 珠宝 女士内衣
Sounds like Duncan's got a girlfriend.
听上去Duncan有女友了啊
Or a cross-dressing fetish.
或者是异装癖
Hey, we know he likes to dress up.
嘿 谁都知道他最喜欢打扮了
You got his phone records?
拿到他的通话记录了
Yes, I do.
嗯 拿到了
Hello, Gloria Bryant.
你好啊 Gloria Bryant
Could be a business associate.
可能是个生意伙伴
9:00 a.M. To 7:00 p.M., maybe.
早晨9点到晚上7点 也许吧
But from midnight to 3:00 a.M.--that's a booty call.
但半夜到凌晨3点 绝壁是约炮电♥话♥
Well, you know, when two people call each other
你懂的啊 两个人♥大♥半夜打电♥话♥啊
in the middle of the night and they're lonely and they want to...
鸡摸如雪啊 然后就想...
Is that what that's called?
这是专业术语吗
I'm gonna shut up now.
我还是不说了
Have an address, I got this.
有地址了 我去查
I'm gonna go.
我走了哈
Ms. Blye?
Blye女士
Let me guess: more quality time?
让我猜猜 再来点珍贵时光吗
No, I was gonna say be safe, but...
不 我本来想让你注意安全的 但...
I can join you if you like.
如果你愿意 我可以陪你去
No, no.
不 不
I'm good.
我没问题的
I'm out.
我走了哈
Gloria Bryant?
是Gloria Bryant吗
Federal agent.
联邦探员
It's okay.
没事的
I'm looking for Duncan Welch.
我在找Duncan Welch
I haven't seen him.
我没见着他
Which, unfortunately, is par for the course.
很遗憾 但也很正常
He just disappears without a word and then...
他总是一声不吭的消失
pops back up like nothing's wrong.
然后又跟没事人一样突然出现
Men. Yeah, right?
男人嘛 是啊
I mean, I just figured he was seeing somebody else.
我是说 我以为他是去找别的女人了
Never thought it was something illegal.
从没想过他是去干犯法的事
Gran Gran loved him.
阿嬷可喜欢他了
Is that your grandmother?
是你奶奶吗
Uh, yeah. He'd sit with her sometimes during her game shows.
是啊 他有时候跟她一起看比赛
Aw. Do you know where I can find him?
你知道我在哪儿能找到他吗
No.
不知道
Although I might know somebody who might.
不过我倒是知道一个人可能知道
He used to go fishing with his buddy, Oki.
以前他常和一个叫Oki的朋友钓鱼
Lives in Ojai.
他住在Ojai
I might have, like, a birthday card or something with his return address.
我好像有张生日贺卡什么的 上面有回信地址
Great. I'll go get it.
太好了 我这就去拿
Thanks.
谢了
Gran Gran would be so disappointed right now.
阿嬷现在肯定特失望
Where's Duncan?
Duncan在哪
I don't know.
不知道
And yet you ran.
那你跑什么
Do you recognize any of these men?
这里面有你认识的人吗
Oh, my God.
我的天
No. No?
没 没有
Well, I'll give you a hint.
那我给你个提示好了
They all had two things in common.
他们都有两个共同点
One, they were all friends of Duncan.
其一 他们都是Duncan的朋友
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表