这话真伤人
Who killed Varlamov?
谁杀了Varlamov
I don't know.
我不知道
But you have an idea.
但你有头绪
Would his name be Slon, by any chance?
他的名字可能是Slon吗
I don't think so.
我可不这么觉得
So who's the elephant? Babar
那谁是大象 Babar
He's Russian.
他是俄♥国♥人
In this case, "Slon" Does not mean elephant.
在这里 Slon不是大象的意思
It's acronym. It stands for "Suki Lyubat Ostry Nozh."
是个缩写 代表"Suki Lyubat Ostry Nozh"
"Bitches love a sharp knife."
"恶人喜欢用快刀"
It's old Russian prison code.
这是俄♥国♥监狱里的暗语
Is it prison code to chop a guy's finger off?
是把人手指砍断的意思吗
Depends what is on that finger.
那得看手指上有什么了
Like a ring?
戒指吗
More like a tattoo.
更像是纹身
Valmorov was a Vor, a thief.
Valmorov是个"Vor" 小偷
He had thief's tattoo on his middle finger
他中指上有个小偷的纹身
to show he is part of Vory brotherhood.
用来表明自己是Vory兄弟会的一员
So, whoever killed him chopped off his finger
这么说 不管谁砍了他的手指
to show he was no longer in the club?
都是为了表示要把他踢出兄弟会
Something like that, yeah.
差不多就这意思
Who do you know that would do something like this?
你觉得谁有可能会这么做
Someone who works for someone who wants him dead.
希望他死的某人的手下吧
Someone who spent time in Russian prison and is fond of ice picks.
某个在俄♥国♥监狱呆过的 喜欢用冰锥的人吧
Someone like...
比如...
Dmitri Greshnev.
Dmitri Greshnev
Greshnev left the country with his boss Sidorov.
Greshnev已经和他老板Sidorov一起离开美国了
Maybe, maybe not.
可能走了 也可能没走
Either way, I'd definitely say he's back now.
不管怎样 我可以肯定他现在回来了
If Sidorov and Greshnev are back,
如果Sidorov和Greshnev回来了
they must have a buyer for the stolen nukes.
他们一定是找到被盗核武器的买♥♥家了
If they're back, they're coming for my wife.
如果他们回来了 一定会来找我老婆的
Michelle, where are you?
Michelle 你在哪
We have unexpected guests from out of town. You need to call me right now.
不速之客不请自来 马上回电
Sam!
Sam
Last time you couldn't reach her was because of a Christmas play.
上一次你没找到她 是因为圣诞表演
Christmas is over.
圣诞节早过了
Sam!
Sam
I'd still like to see another one.
我觉得还有其他可能
What do you suppose was in that letter?
你觉得那封信里写了什么
"Don't look behind you"?
"别回头看"吗
It was probably just a plant to lure him there and distract him.
可能是用来吸引他的诱饵 分散注意力
Well, whoever planted the letter must have called Varlamov to tell him to look for it.
设局的人一定给Varlamov打过电♥话♥ 让他去找信
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
Yeah, Nell, we need you Varlamov's phone records.
Nell 我们需要你搞定Varlamov的通话记录
Will do.
没问题
But we just got a call from Callen.
但我们刚接到Callen的电♥话♥
He thinks Sidorov and his man Greshnev may be back in the country.
他认为Sidorov和手下Greshnev可能已经回国了
Well, it makes sense, if they killed Varlamov.
这样杀Varlamov就说得通了
Also means that Kirkin might be next.
也就是说Kirkin可能是下个目标
If Sidorov is back,
如果Sidorov回来了
he's probably trying to sell those stolen nukes.
他可能在试图卖♥♥掉被盗的核武器
Where are Sam and Callen?
Sam和Callen在哪
On their way to Sam's house.
回Sam家的路上
They can't reach his wife Michelle.
他们联♥系♥不上Michelle
All right, tell them we'll go there and meet them.
好的 跟他们说 我们到那儿碰头
I'm afraid the two of you are needed elsewhere.
我恐怕你们俩有别的事要忙
Our old friend, Officer Snyder, from the CIA,
我们的老朋友 CIA的Snyder主任
is on his way to the boatshed.
正在去船屋的路上
Assistant Director Granger wants us to partner up with him.
助理主任Granger希望我们能与CIA合作
What? Why?
啥 为啥
Because if this does involve Sidorov and the missing nukes,
因为一旦涉及Sidorov和失踪的核武器
then it's bigger than both our agencies.
事情就超出了我们的管辖范围
When you say "Partner," you mean just keep him in the loop, right?
你说"合作" 是只需汇报进展 是吗
I think more like a double date.
我想更像是四人约会
What? Uh... we're babysitting?
啥 我们又要当保姆了
Think of it as animal control.
就当是控制动物吧
I need you to keep Officer Snyder busy
我需要你们缠住Snyder主任
until Callen and Sam can get a handle on this.
直到Callen和Sam能掌控全局
Do not let him out of your sight.
别让他离开你们的视线
What are you doing? What the hell are you doing?
你干嘛 你特么才干嘛
I was calling you.
我给你打电♥话♥了
I had the vacuum on.
我开着吸尘器呢
And I could have killed you. You were wearing headphones.
我有可能杀了你 你刚带着耳机
You're lucky I didn't crack your skull open.
老娘没打爆你的头 算你走狗运
So, I take it, we're all good in here?
所以 我就当着是没事了
Yeah. No.
没事 有事
Miss Former CIA was wearing headphones while she was vacuuming.
前任CIA小姐吸尘的时候带着耳机呢
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你特么的是什么意思
I'm surprised you even know we have a vacuum,
你居然还知道我们家有个吸尘器哈
because you sure as hell never use it.
你特么的肯定没用过
Excuse me? You heard me.
你说啥 你也听到了
Now, what are you two doing, sneaking up in here like the damn Hardy Boys?
你俩跟"哈迪男孩"一样在这鬼鬼祟祟干什么
I'm just gonna run outside and make a quick phone call, all right?
我先出去打个电♥话♥ 好吧
No, no, no. Wait, G. Come on, G!
别别别 等等 G 别这样啊 G
You want to tell me what's going on?
你准备告诉我到底发生什么了吗
I was very specific with Hetty when I told her I needed to see Hanna.
我跟Hetty说得很明确 我说我要见Hanna
He's on assignment.
他有任务
What about his wife? Michelle?
那他妻子呢 Michelle吗
Does he have more than one?
难不成他还有其他妻子吗
I don't know. Does he?
我不知道 他有吗
I don't think so.
我觉得木有了啊
Cute. You two really think you can stall and keep me here all day?
你俩真可爱 以为能把我在这里拖一天吗
I don't know.
我不知道也
Can we? How are we doing so far?
我们能行吗 目前为止我们表现怎样呢
We're just trying to help you, Agent Snyder.
我们只是想帮你 Snyder探员
Officer Snyder, and you two can't help me.
是Snyde主任 你俩帮不了我
Actually, you could probably help me.
事实上 你说不定能帮上我
Nice.
不错嘛
You don't even look like you could help yourself.
你看起来都情不自禁了嘛
Wow. Was I just insulted?
哇 他刚说我坏话了吗
Sounded pretty insulting to me. Definitely condescending.
听起来不能更坏啊 绝对的居高临下
Almost disdainful. Borderline supercilious.
几近鄙视 骄傲自大
Well, I am super silly, so I guess you got me there.
好吧我超级蠢的 这次你吓我了
Point to Poindexter. High five. See you later.
你真是傻♥逼♥中的天才啊 击个掌呗 回见啦
You're interfering with a federal investigation.
你们这是在干扰联邦调查
But we are federal investigators.
但是 我们就是联邦探员啊
Wait a minute. Now I'm confused. Who's on first?
等等 现在我懵了 谁才最傻♥逼♥的啊
Keep it up, but even that garden gnome you call a boss
继续演 但如果你们败事有余
won't be able to save your asses if you screw the pooch on this one.
就算你们哭爹喊娘我也就不了你们
Garden gnomes... screwing of pooches...
哭爹喊娘...败事有余
What world do you live in?
你到底活在哪个世纪啊
Hey, want to see me dislocate my wrist?
嘿 想看我表演手腕脱臼吗
Hey. I sent Varlamov's phone records to your tablet.
我把Varlamov的通话记录发你平板上了
Cool. Thanks.
好啊 谢啦
How would you describe the way we settle disagreements?
你怎么描述我们解决分歧的方法
What disagreements?
我们有什么分歧
Exactly.
说的也是
What is your greatest fear?
你最怕什么
Ooh. The day the robots turn on us.
机器人袭击人类
Artificial intelligence run amok.
人工智能失去控制
Nothing scarier.
没什么比这更可怕的了
Agreed. All right.
同意 好的
I already know your Hetty nightmare, so...
我已经知道你的Hetty噩梦了 那...
What other job would you be doing if you couldn't be in law enforcement?
如果不能在执法部门工作 你会去做什么
Is this a test?
这是个测试吗
It is a partner survey.
是个搭档调查
Are we getting graded on it?
还会给我们评分吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Professional Renfair performer.
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表