Since when did you become so financially responsible?
你什么时候开始这么有财政责任感了啊
Oh, it's always been there. You're just starting to see
哥一直都有啊 你现在才发现啊
the diamond underneath the rugged exterior.
哥粗狂的外表下有着一颗璞玉般的心啊
Why do I even bother?
我♥干♥嘛还要费力气问呢
When are you gonna accept the fact
你什么时候才肯承认
that we don't know everything about each other?
其实我们对彼此还不够了解
That's part of the fun of getting to know your partner.
这是了解搭档的乐趣所在
If you say so. Watch.
随你怎么说 听着
Tell me something about you that I don't know.
告诉我一些我不知道的事
Come on. Spill it.
拜托 说点呗
Anything.
什么事都行
Okay.
好吧
Well, before I joined NCIS,
在我加入NCIS之前
I actually considered becoming a bounty hunter.
我其实想过当个赏金猎人
I already knew that. Give me something else.
这我已经知道了 说点别的
What do you mean you already knew that?
什么叫你已经知道了
I mean that... you... I don't know.
我是说...我不知道
You must've already told me on a...
你肯定告诉过我...
stakeout or something. Just give me something... else.
在盯梢的时候吧 告诉我点别的
No. No, no, no. I never told anybody that.
不不不 我从未跟任何人说起过
Nobody knew that.
没人知道的
Unless...You read my memoir?!
除非...你看了我的回忆录
What? Okay. You're overreacting.
啥 好吧 你反应过度了
I wouldn't really call it a memoir; it's more of a diary.
我可不承认它是回忆录 最多是日记
Why did you do that?
你怎么能这么做
'Cause it was sittingon your desk-- I-I thought it was evidence.
因为它就在你桌上 我还以为是证据
What? It didn't have a label.
啥 它又没标注
I just started flipping through to see what case it was,
我开始就只随便瞄两眼 想看看是啥案子
and I couldn't stop. It was like a really sad, handwritten novel.
然后就停不住了 看着真像本悲桑的小说啊
How much did you read?
你看了多少
Just a couple of pages.
就那么几页
Chapter.
就一章
Chapters.
几章吧
Listen, you have...
听着 你有着...
...surprisingly beautiful prose.
惊人的美妙文笔
Well-played. Well-played.
这招不错 不错哈
Well, hello, Clarice.
你好啊 Clarice
What?
啥
What's a good kid like Amir doing with a handgun?
Amir这样的好孩子要枪来做什么
Protection?
自卫吗
Maybe he read somebody's diary.
也许他也看了某人的日记
Memoir.
回忆录
I'm gonna call it in.
我得汇报一下
You want to help me up real quick? To...
你能拉我一把吗
That's fine. I can get up from here.
好吧 我自己能起来的
I'm good. Just... me and my broken phalange.
我没事 就是指骨有点断了
All right. Have him get back to me.
好的 找到他后回来这里
Yusef's all set.
Yusef都安排妥当了
He should be comfortable.
他现在应该安心了
Yeah, I spent three months up there one time without Hetty even knowing.
是啊 我曾经在上面住了三个月 Hetty都不知道
She knew.
她知道的
It's a good thing you didn't push it to four months.
很高兴你没坚持到4个月
Kensi called.
Kensi打来的
Deeks found a gun under Amir's bed.
Deeks在Amir的床下发现了一把枪
Why would he get a weapon?
他怎么会有枪
Protect himself?
用来自卫吗
He might've known they were coming.
他可能知道他们会来
Wasn't protecting anyone under a bed.
枪放在床下又起不到保护作用
Could've been uncomfortable carrying it around.
随身带着又不舒服
Maybe he wasn't concerned with his own safety.
也许他不是在担心自己的安危
Maybe he was protecting Yusef.
也许他是在保护Yusef
Whoa, Nell? Yes.
Nell 嗯
I don't know if this is good or bad, but check this out.
我不知道这是好是坏 但看看这个
That's Ali Durrani dropping off Amir.
Amir下了Ali Durrani的车
Three days before the abduction.
就在他被绑♥架♥的三天前
They knew each other.
他们彼此认识
Looks like Amir isn't the innocent kid Yusef thinks he is.
看来Amir并非Yusef想得那么无辜
Come in.
请进
Yusef, there's no easy way to say this.
Yusef 这么说你可能难以接受
We think Amir may be getting pulled into a radical group.
但我们认为Amir可能被拉进了一个激进组织
Impossible.
这不可能
We have footage of Amir with one of the men who abducted him.
我们有Amir和其中一个绑匪在一起的录像
Their actions are friendly.
他们行为举止像是朋友
They knew each other, Yusef.
他们彼此认识 Yusef
I've seen this before with another friend.
我亲眼见过另一个朋友变成这样
He's young, impressionable.
他很年轻 易受影响
Somebody got to him.
有人蛊惑了他
Not Amir.
Amir不会的
We found a gun under his bed, Yusef.
我们在他床下发现一把枪 Yusef
That usually means you're either
一般来说 有枪不是说明你快有麻烦了
expecting trouble or you're already in it.
就是说明你已经有麻烦了
Amir is a fine young man.
Amir是个善良的小伙子
He goes to school,
他天天去学校
he works hard. He even has a girl.
努力学习 甚至还交了个女朋友
Why haven't you mentioned that before?
你之前怎么没提这事
I'm ashamed to say, I don't care for her.
我不好意思说 我一点也不关心她
No offense, but she's too American.
无意冒犯 但是这个女孩太美国化了
Tries to get Amir to relinquish his heritage.
总想让Amir放弃自己的传统
Amir listens to her more than me.
比起我来 Amir更听她的话
I'll need her address.
给我她的地址
If Amir is in trouble, she's the reason.
如果Amir有什么麻烦 都是她引起的
Really?
至于嘛
You can't still be upset with me.
你总不能一直生我的气吧
Listen, you left it on your desk.
拜托 你把日记留在桌子上
I just took that as a sign that you wanted me to read it.
我以为是你故意想让我看到的
What? I'm a detective.
咋了啊 我是个警探啊
I get paid to snoop.
靠打探消息挣钱的
You know what? Financial plan yourself.
好吧 你自己去做财政规划吧
Wait.
等等
That's why you wanted to go to the seminar?
这就是你想去研讨会的原因
Because of what you read in my journal.
因为你看到了我的日记
And I quote, "One of my major regrets
请允许我引用一下你的原文 "我的重大遗憾之一
"Is I have not done any financial planning for me and my future family."
就是没为自己和将来的家庭做出任何财政规划"
How do you know that that's not fiction?
你怎么就知道那不是虚构的
Maybe I'm writing a book?
也许我正在写书呢
You? A book?
就你 还写书
No.
不可能
You're not wri... I don't mean that you can't write...
你不可能写...我不是说你不能写...
Okay, hold on!
好吧 等等
When are you going to accept we don't know everything about each other?
你什么时候才肯承认我们不够了解彼此
Touche.
讲得好
How can I make it right?
那我要怎么补偿你
I want to know something about you that nobody else knows.
我要知道你的一些别人都不知道的事
That's a tall order. I'm a pretty open book.
这要求有点高啊 哥这人一向光明磊落
That is a terrible choice of words.
我还真是不会说话啊
Now.
赶紧说
I'm thinking. Just give me a second.
我在想 给我点时间
Better be true. Damn, there goes that one.
最好是真话 该死 还真想到一个
Okay, you know what? Forget about it.
好吧 拉倒吧 姐不听了
No, no, no, no. Wait.
别别别别啊 等等
Hold on a second. Hold... Just stop, stop, stop, stop.
等等 等等 别走别走别走
All right, all right. Fair enough, fair enough.
好吧好吧好吧我说
But this stays in the vault. Just spill it.
但你要保密 废话少说
During college, and one time...
我在法学院上学的时候 有一次
twice... half a dozen times
两次 好吧 好多次
in law school, I had to creatively finance
我不得不通过一些艺术表演
my room and board situation via the arts.
来赚我的房♥租和饭钱
Which arts?
哪种艺术表演
The provocative expressionistic format.
一种激动人心的表现形式
Dance.
舞蹈
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表