It might be...in a container on a boat,
它可能...在某艘船的集装箱里
on its way to a girl's school in Gwandara, Nigeria.
正在去尼日利亚关达拉的某个女子学校的路上
It might be?
可能
It... is.
就...是了
I'm... I'm sorry.
我 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, dude. I just...
我很抱歉 哥们 我只是...
You know what?
你知道不
I can get you a matching lumbar pillow.
我帮你找个合适的腰垫嘛
Morning. Morning.
早啊 早啊
You look like you got some sun.
看着你去晒太阳了啊
Yeah, I'm working undercover at a tanning salon.
对啊 我去一个日光浴沙龙执行卧底任务了
Yeah, you wish.
想得美
Looks like somebody tried to replace Sam's chair again.
看来有人又想帮Sam换椅子啊
Really, Eric?
不是吧 Eric
It has over 25 points of adjustment.
它有不止25个调节点呢
Not anymore!
现在都没啦
This is Adanan Al-Ahmadi.
这是Adanan Al-Ahmadi
He's also known as... Triple A.
又是著名的... 3A目标
He's a bomb maker for al-Qaeda, the Taliban,
他是个做炸♥弹♥的 卖♥♥给基♥地♥组♥织♥ 塔♥利♥班♥
anybody else who's willing to pay him.
以及任何愿意付钱的人
So he's an equal opportunity exploder.
这么说他是个一视同仁的主咯
No? All right.
不是吗 好吧
At least I'm trying.
至少我努力猜过了
He narrowly escaped a drone strike.
他刚好逃过了一次无人机攻击
When our people went in to confirm the casualties,
我们派人去确认伤亡时
they found the remains of several of his associates,
发现了他的几个同伙的尸体
including one who appeared to be a Westerner.
其中一个好像是西方人
DNA analysis positively identified the Westerner as an American.
DNA检测确认了他是个美国人
Not only was he an American; he was a Marine.
他不光是美国人 还是海军陆战队员
Counterintelligence Specialist Gunnery Sergeant David Adams.
反情报部门专家 枪炮军士David Adams
Was he kidnapped?
他被绑♥架♥了吗
No.
没有
He wasn't even supposed to be in the Middle East.
他甚至不应该在中东
His enlistment ended 18 months ago.
他18个月前就退伍了
So what's he doing back in Afghanistan with known terrorists?
那他回阿富汗和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥呆一起干嘛
That's what we have to find out.
这就是我们要查清楚的
Hetty already made arrangements
Hetty约了一个陆战队军官
for a Marine Corps rep to meet us at the boatshed to tell us what they do know.
他会尽快到船屋告诉我们已知情况
Of course she has.
必须的
According to his file, Adams comes from a highly decorated Marine family.
档案显示 Adams来自一个光荣的陆战队世家
Both his father and grandfather were awarded the Silver Star.
他的父亲和爷爷都获得了银星勋章
We really appreciate it. Yep. Okay.
十分感谢 是啊 好的
What's the family saying?
他家人说什么了
Well, evidently, they're refusing to accept he was even in Afghanistan,
很显然 他们甚至拒绝承认他在阿富汗
let alone dead.
更别说他的死讯了
Perfect.
好极了
Pick a number between one and ten.
1到10之间随便选个数字
Seven. Four. Eight.
7 4 8
Six. Five. Five or... five or six.
6 5 5要么5或者6
I really don't care.
我真的不在乎
Why are we doing this?
现在我们是要闹哪样
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
I'm gonna go back with my original number,
我还是回到我的最初选择吧
which is my lucky number, which is four...
就是我的幸运数字4...
point zero zero two six.
4.0026
The atomic weight of helium?
氦的原子量
You're good. She's good.
你太赞了 她超棒的
Your favorite number is the atomic weight of helium?
你最喜欢的数字是氦的原子量
And you call me a geek?
你还敢叫我极客
Helium makes you talk funny. Makes you think funny, too.
氦气能让你的声音搞笑 也能让你的想法搞笑
You win, Deeks. Number was four.
Deeks 你赢了 数字是4
Boom. What'd I say about my lucky number?
哟 我说我的幸运号♥码是多少来着
You two talk to the family,
你俩找他家人聊聊
we're gonna speak to the Marine Corps.
我们去跟陆战队军官谈
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
哇哇哇哇哇 等等
Why do we got to speak with the grieving family?
为啥要我们跟那悲痛欲绝的家人谈呢
That's not fair. Sam's your partner.
这不公平啊 Sam是你的搭档
I could've said any number,and you would've said I won.
我随便说个数字 你都会说我赢啊
Come on, Einstein.
走吧 爱因斯坦
I hate this game.
我讨厌这个游戏
We've been tracking Adanan Al-Ahmadi for months.
我们追踪Adanan Al-Ahmadi已经好几个月了
Our intel was good, but his was better.
我们的情报很准 但他的更准
How so?
此话怎讲
He has an uncanny ability to stay one step ahead of us.
他有种神奇的能力 每次都先我们一步
To the point we started suspecting he had inside information.
所以我们开始怀疑 他在内部有线人
But you were never able to prove it.
但你没有证据
Not until we recovered evidence from our last attempt to get him.
在最后一次准备抓他时 发现了证据
These are some of the notes we recovered from the rubble.
这是我们在废墟里找到的一些笔记
These are translations and intelligence evaluations,
表面上是一些翻译和情报评估
but basically they show intimate knowledge of our operational procedures.
但其实是我们日常行动的详细信息
Fortunately, the majority of the information recovered was somewhat outdated,
万幸的是 里面大部分信息都有点过时了
but it's all classified.
但这些全是机密
It could only have come from someone within one of our Marine units.
只可能来自于海军陆战队内部的某个人
And you think that someone was David Adams?
你们觉得这人是David Adams吗
The man was killed in one of Adanan Al-Ahmadi's safe houses
他和他的伊♥斯♥兰♥圣♥战♥组织牌友一起
with his jihadi poker buddies.
死于Adanan Al-Ahmadi的安全屋里
Evidence doesn't get much more damning than that.
证据再明白不过了
You said this information is outdated? Yes.
你说这些信息已经过时了 是的
About 18 months.
大概18个月前的吧
That's roughly the same length of time since Adams was in the Corps.
差不多是Adams退役的时间
But Adams never showed any indication of this sort of behavior while in the Corps?
但Adams在服役期间 从来没表现出类似行为吗
No, sir.
没有 长官
From all reports, he was a model Marine.
在所有报告里 他都是模范队员
So why turn traitor now?
那现在为什么要叛变呢
I only wish I could ask him that myself, Agent Hanna.
我真希望能亲自问问他 Hanna探员
Perhaps we'll never know.
也许我们永远无法知道了
I hate to think that any American,let alone a fellow Marine,
我不愿去想任何美国人会背叛祖国
would compromise his country.
更别说一个前陆战队员了
But anyone who puts American servicemen in jeopardy
但任何一个把美国♥军♥人置于险境的人
is an enemy of mine and the United States.
就是我和美国的共同敌人
He was so proud to have followed in his father's and his grandfather's footsteps.
他非常自豪能跟随父亲和爷爷的脚步
I can imagine.
我能想像
My dad was a Marine, too.
我父亲也是个陆战队员
Do you have any idea why your son would go back to Afghanistan?
你们知不知道他为何要返回阿富汗
He wouldn't.
他不会回去的
And I don't believe he did.
我不相信他回去了
As much as he loved serving his country,
他很乐意为祖国效力
he was glad when his last tour was over.
但要退役了他也很高兴
He liked being a Marine,
他很喜欢当陆战队员
but he was eager to start the next chapter of his life.
但他也很渴望开始人生的新篇章
Now, I know this must be difficult for you,
我明白你们肯定难以接受
Mr. And Mrs. Adams, but... You've lost a child?
但Adams先生 Adams太太... 你失去过孩子吗
Brian
Brian
No.
没有
Then you have no idea.
那你就无法理解我们现在的心情
If I may, sir, you have our deepest sympathies.
恕我多嘴 先生 但请您节哀顺变
But the DNA evidence confirms that one of the casualties in the drone attack was indeed David.
DNA证据显示David是这次空袭中的遇难者之一
Where's his body?
他的遗体在哪
His remains are being flown back as we speak.
这会儿他的残骸正在往回运
Remains?
残骸
So you have a body?
你们找到了遗体
I don't know the extent of what was recovered from the attack site, sir.
袭击现场找回了什么我们还不清楚 先生
Did your son ever talk about his time in country?
您的儿子提起过他在国内服役的事吗
No.
没有
Most of what he did was classified.
他的工作大多都是机密
All I cared about...was that he do his best to keep himself safe
我只关心 他有没有尽力保护自己
and come home in one piece.
然后安全的回家
And he did.
他回来了
Which is precisely why he wouldn't go back, especially on his own.
所以他绝不会再回去 尤其是单独一人
He has a good job with the county.
他在郡里有个好工作
剧集 | 海军罪案调查处:洛杉矶 | 导航列表